Legit Tunes Garage: *NEW* 600pp GTI Supersport

his first post ? what did you do to piss him off? your tune is very good, just as all of your other tunes. i have given your tunes to many people and they all think they are great. keep up the great work
Appreciated man. I'm glad to hear they are doing well.

Your gallardo is Not good! please delete the tune, that dont other waste time with that!!! fake tuner!!!!!

The tune is Horror! u swim!!!
Did u drive the setup? u swim with the car, is this tune a joke?
is a bit hard to take you seriously when these 3 post are all you have contributed to GTP and you don't give any reasons why you don't like the tune. "Swimming in the car" doesn't mean anything. I'll be happy to compare mine to yours if you want to post one.

Also, there is no such thing as a fake tuner. If you've shared a tune, then you are a tuner. Unlike yourself I might add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swim = Sliding. U Sliding with the setup non Stop!
Then you aren't driving it right. It says in the tune description that it has a learning curve and once you "get it" is fast. The fact that you can't drive it doesn't mean the tune is bad...

I'll be happy to go online with you and drive it to see what the problem is. I've been told that it is good by other people so I think it might be driver error.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I've been busy with the latest FITT challenge but I got my cars posted and can go back to my back log here. I'm updating my spoon civic for 450pp and my R8 for 600pp. Hopefully the 5.2 R8 was not ruined for 1.09 like the 4.2 R8 was.

Theres also some new cars coming, I'm working on a 500pp lotus and a 550pp version of my NSX. If the NSX is not on par with or faster than my F430 though I won't bother with it. There is a couple of OP cars coming as well. a 500pp s2000 that will get you kicked and a 600pp NSX that will definitely get you kicked but they are really fast lol.

I also have a Mclaren MP4 600pp on the way that is fast but still hard to drive so I'm wrestling it right now and it should be out soon. If theres any cars that you guys would like to see, or are beating you in the lobbies and you want revenge, just let me know.

My fitt cars are here if you wanted to check them out.

Hi all, I've been busy with the latest FITT challenge but I got my cars posted and can go back to my back log here. I'm updating my spoon civic for 450pp and my R8 for 600pp. Hopefully the 5.2 R8 was not ruined for 1.09 like the 4.2 R8 was.

Theres also some new cars coming, I'm working on a 500pp lotus and a 550pp version of my NSX. If the NSX is not on par with or faster than my F430 though I won't bother with it. There is a couple of OP cars coming as well. a 500pp s2000 that will get you kicked and a 600pp NSX that will definitely get you kicked but they are really fast lol.

I also have a Mclaren MP4 600pp on the way that is fast but still hard to drive so I'm wrestling it right now and it should be out soon. If theres any cars that you guys would like to see, or are beating you in the lobbies and you want revenge, just let me know.

My fitt cars are here if you wanted to check them out.
Looking forward to the S2000.

You need to work on making your cars more balanced for the experienced racer.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. A blanket statement like "you need to make your cars better" is hardly constructive at all. I can definitely say that you need to make your cars better too.

Which car did you try ? What did you not like about it ? What changes would you suggest ?
These would be a good starting place for criticism or feed back.

My cars are not necessarily for the better drivers honestly. They are more for the less experienced drivers to be able to keep up.

You will understand in time

Also I just want to know how long to you spend tuning your cars?

This car will have you checking the pp level and tires when your lap time pops up. nuff said.

11/30/14 Car updated for more overall maneuverability, better highspeed turning, and less exit understeer. this car is now even faster but more importantly, consistency is much better. lap times dipped into the 1:58's and easily held mid to low 1:59's.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/550pp-mclaren-mp4-12c.704/

Last edited:
Your gallardo is Not good! please delete the tune, that dont other waste time with that!!! fake tuner!!!!!
For the record, he just took down a field of 14 tuners with one of his tunes. Not all tunes work for everyone, we all have differing driving styles, but that does not mean you should blast a tuner without giving specific reasons. He beat the field in the last FITT tuning challenge and received the highest Driver Choice score to boot. I would say that makes him a "real tuner". If the tunes don't work for you, move on to another or gives your suggestions on what would improve the tune. You will get much further in this forum that way.

Edit: Sorry for the double post Legit:guilty:

For the record, he just took down a field of 14 tuners with one of his tunes. Not all tunes work for everyone, we all have differing driving styles, but that does not mean you should blast a tuner without giving specific reasons. He beat the field in the last FITT tuning challenge and received the highest Driver Choice score to boot. I would say that makes him a "real tuner". If the tunes don't work for you, move on to another or gives your suggestions on what would improve the tune. You will get much further in this forum that way.

Edit: Sorry for the double post Legit:guilty:
no worries man, helps keep me near the top. :D thanks for coming to me defense but i'm not worried about those guys lol. I'll let you know when i get back on and find out what blue that is on the mclaren.

Back