Legit Tunes Garage: *NEW* 600pp GTI Supersport

This car will have you checking the pp level and tires when your lap time pops up. nuff said.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/550pp-mclaren-mp4-12c.704/
Hey Bud, tomorrow I will be starting a new thread for the car of the month December, this car is it. I will be linking this tune if you do not mind, give others another car to play with. Built my own and yes, it does leave you checking pp and tires. Never did try yours, but wow, I believe I have a new 550pp weapon. Hope you also do not mind that I am also using Azure Blue as one of the colors, looks awesome.

Hey Bud, tomorrow I will be starting a new thread for the car of the month December, this car is it. I will be linking this tune if you do not mind, give others another car to play with. Built my own and yes, it does leave you checking pp and tires. Never did try yours, but wow, I believe I have a new 550pp weapon. Hope you also do not mind that I am also using Azure Blue as one of the colors, looks awesome.
it's all good man, i'm going to update mine anyway and take out the saftey net. it understeers when you push too hard. its a beast at 600pp too, just a bit more of a handful. A big thanks for the publicity of course. can't complain about more traffic through the garage. I will get my update to the tune in tonight for sure.

Last edited:

**So this is a first for me. This is going to be 2 tunes realeased for the same car. one for Sport hards and a different tune for Sport softs. So the link at the top of the page will bring you here instead of the tune and the 2 links below will take you to either tune.**

The sports hard setup is really setup for my driving style. i like to brake and then immediately turn in while the back is still light and let the tune and diff straighten everything out while im 4 wheel floating/drifting through the turn. It is still very controllable and the diff settings allow you to get on the gas early, but it will spin if you arent paying attention. it will rotate a lot if you drive it like me but just a flick of the sticks worth of opposite lock will have you coming out of the turn very fast. I love this setup but I feel that not everyone will like this one. we will see.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/450pp-elise-111r-shv.909/ <--sports hard

The sports soft setup is very easy to drive and a hair, just a hair, on the safe side. nothing really special about this one, it's fast because its a lotus, I just made a few changes from the sports hard version because the extra grip allows for less conservative settings.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/450pp-elise-111r-ssv.910/ <--sports soft

Last edited:
Would you happen to have any tunes for NISSAN 350Z (Z33US OR EU) 03
I did build a 500pp 370z a long time ago but they are way under powered to be competitive so I kind of just left it alone. I could revisit the 350z for you. I havent driven one since about 1.05. What pp did you want ?

I did build a 500pp 370z a long time ago but they are way under powered to be competitive so I kind of just left it alone. I could revisit the 350z for you. I havent driven one since about 1.05. What pp did you want ?
500 or 550pp
Racing softs

Tks

This car will have you checking the pp level and tires when your lap time pops up. nuff said.

11/30/14 Car updated for more overall maneuverability, better highspeed turning, and less exit understeer. this car is now even faster but more importantly, consistency is much better. lap times dipped into the 1:58's and easily held mid to low 1:59's.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/550pp-mclaren-mp4-12c.704/
i decided to go for another run with the tunes from the CoTM, but on maybe more appropriate tracks, and since I wasn't trying to always beat my previous best time I drove it a little more relaxed. To recoup a little of the credits I spent I took it to Int.B Supercar Festival, on the first two tracks, Silverstone Int. and Monza, I braked a little earlier than usually do to be more steady coming out, never had any issues what soever on these two tracks, oh yes I won just a little to easily. On De La Sarthe, competition was a little fiercer especially from the Enzo, also it became sensitive to bumps and rumble strips which I had to sometimes go over to pass, by letting go the gas a fraction of a second while hitting these the problem was solved, but I was wondering if setting the dampers cmp./ext. differently it would solve my problem with this. Won but the Enzo bumped me twice, the second time he sent me two wheels off the road, I kept going until the curve to pass him and did one of those power slide turns and was off to victory, I don't think I could pull that one twice in a row though. Finally took it to your testing track, Nurb. GP/F, I'm not to familiar with this track but that doesn't excuse my lap times, I found it hard here to keep a steady speed in the medium and long curves, either too fast or too slow, you have an amazing control over that tiny imprecise joystick we use for the gas pedal. BTW I use abs/1 all other aids off, and AT. My time was 2:02.768 , so your basically braking for the curve ahead of me as I come out of mine, your a very good driver. It was fun to redo this on different tracks, have a good day, :cheers:

i decided to go for another run with the tunes from the CoTM, but on maybe more appropriate tracks, and since I wasn't trying to always beat my previous best time I drove it a little more relaxed. To recoup a little of the credits I spent I took it to Int.B Supercar Festival, on the first two tracks, Silverstone Int. and Monza, I braked a little earlier than usually do to be more steady coming out, never had any issues what soever on these two tracks, oh yes I won just a little to easily. On De La Sarthe, competition was a little fiercer especially from the Enzo, also it became sensitive to bumps and rumble strips which I had to sometimes go over to pass, by letting go the gas a fraction of a second while hitting these the problem was solved, but I was wondering if setting the dampers cmp./ext. differently it would solve my problem with this. Won but the Enzo bumped me twice, the second time he sent me two wheels off the road, I kept going until the curve to pass him and did one of those power slide turns and was off to victory, I don't think I could pull that one twice in a row though. Finally took it to your testing track, Nurb. GP/F, I'm not to familiar with this track but that doesn't excuse my lap times, I found it hard here to keep a steady speed in the medium and long curves, either too fast or too slow, you have an amazing control over that tiny imprecise joystick we use for the gas pedal. BTW I use abs/1 all other aids off, and AT. My time was 2:02.768 , so your basically braking for the curve ahead of me as I come out of mine, your a very good driver. It was fun to redo this on different tracks, have a good day, :cheers:
Yeah I am about 4 seconds a lap better at gp/f but it is my main testing track so I've done thousands of laps there. I think the issue might be the AT. I never use 2nd gear except on super tight turns like the last chicane on spa. Thanks again for the in depth review. We should hit the track together sometime and see where I'm getting more speed and try to get you under 2 minutes :)

Yeah I am about 4 seconds a lap better at gp/f but it is my main testing track so I've done thousands of laps there. I think the issue might be the AT. I never use 2nd gear except on super tight turns like the last chicane on spa. Thanks again for the in depth review. We should hit the track together sometime and see where I'm getting more speed and try to get you under 2 minutes :)
That is a very generous offer 👍, thank you, and after the christmas rush I will take you up on this for sure. I don't know if I want to call this a date though :lol:, it might take me a while to get use to MT, I've been meaning to learning how to use it but I have been putting it off for so long maybe this will be the right time to finally learn it. Thanks 👍👍👍.
:cheers:

PD frustrates the heck out of me sometimes. I found a great car that has tons of grip, the best braking i've seen on a road car and a better power to weight than the mclaren at 550pp and yet is almost 7 seconds off the pace of the mclaren. WTF man !

PD frustrates the heck out of me sometimes. I found a great car that has tons of grip, the best braking i've seen on a road car and a better power to weight than the mclaren at 550pp and yet is almost 7 seconds off the pace of the mclaren. WTF man !
What is the car?

This is your new daily driver?
Maybe one day. One of my bosses new cars. We had a 599 for a few years and he's going to see if he likes this one or not. It's stupid fast though. There's a street I use to warm them up that is always deserted and I can usually hit 125 or so in the 430 before I need to brake. I hit 160 in the f12 and still could have gone a little more before I needed to brake.

Hi, is there any chance to have a 500pp (SS) tune of the only Acura Nsx '91 that USA got. In real life a BMW Z3 can't match any Nsx in a race track cos it is a mid engine super car design to race but the handling/throttle of this Acura in this game is over sensitive, even a simple track like Deep Forest could lose 3 seconds. Type R is on different league so it's not fair to use it. Hope you can expose the hidden 'secret handling' from it !

Just stumbled onto this garage and I must say, I'm impressed. I needed a replacement top tuner since Praiano closed up shop. Thanks
Well hold off any comparisons to him till you drive a few cars lol. He is the reason I started tuning to begin with so I hated to see him go too. Hopefully you find some cars you like. I prefer MR and a little loose, but I have some cars like the McLaren and series 1 that are grip monsters.

So this is fun. 2014 f12. Got it in yesterday. Disregard the brown stains in the seats...

Holy S***!!! Are you kidding me :eek: :drool: Why can't this be in the game? :confused: What brown stains :scared: :lol: Dude you are one lucky SOB :lol: I'm jealous :D I'd be happy to be added as a tester. I love trying other peoples tunes, let's me know what the car can do :mischievous: :cheers:

Well hold off any comparisons to him till you drive a few cars lol. He is the reason I started tuning to begin with so I hated to see him go too. Hopefully you find some cars you like. I prefer MR and a little loose, but I have some cars like the McLaren and series 1 that are grip monsters.

Yea!!! Me too :grumpy: It Sucks 👎

Holy S***!!! Are you kidding me :eek: :drool: Why can't this be in the game? :confused: What brown stains :scared: :lol: Dude you are one lucky SOB :lol: I'm jealous :D I'd be happy to be added as a tester. I love trying other peoples tunes, let's me know what the car can do :mischievous: :cheers:
Brown stains in the seat, it was a joke. Like it was so fast I pooped myself. We've had had quite a few exotics over the years. I'll post a link to my photo bucket and YouTube on here later. I'm glad to have you on the team. Send me a friend request on psn and I'll send you the first tune to test. I'm working on the requested 500pp nsx. I've got a 91 and an 04 I'm working on.

new BMW coming. I haven't played in a while and have been wanting to do this car for a while. it's not a record setter by any means but its super stable and easy to drive at 500pp and an absolute blast that you drive with the throttle at 525pp. should be done with it tonight. it's a little soft at the moment but the tires never even go yellow, it's got tons of grip. I'm just gonna tighten it up a bit but not to the point where it gets harder to control. here's a video of a lap at Spa.

I'm gonna be in a music video in our F430 tomorrow, not sure what type of music yet though. I guess I'll see when I get there. I'll link to that whenever they finish it.

Last edited:
Back