Lego

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 2,384 comments
Santa gave me this. This is currently work in progress. :D

3E934DFD-FED4-448C-97A2-69C9B4DC95CD.jpeg
B8560654-6C9C-4CBC-A31A-1C9837992B87.jpeg
22D80DB9-6367-45EC-A04A-5CD0925950DB.jpeg

It took some sweet time, but they finally arrived.

DSC_0313.JPG

DSC_0316.JPG

DSC_0314.JPG

DSC_0315.JPG

And they're in absolute mint condition. For 20 eurooos.

Wow, this line of LEGO has changed massively. These sets look criminally easy to assemble, compared to the current ones.

That's because they're beginner sets. 7 years and up.
And on top of that, they're 35 and 33 years old.

I got a Lego gift card for Christmas, along with a bit of money, so I bought this:

FgZK9xc.jpg

Then I bought this:

soNJ0dv.jpg

And today I got this (primarily because I liked IG-88 and Bossk when I was a kid, despite the fact they even never said anything):

s8fRDu1.jpg

At the end of the month I fully intend to buy something a bit more expensive if I can afford it, I'm thinking Snowspeeder but if not, either the A-Wing or Y-Wing. I'm trying to figure out which one is the oldest and (maybe) therefore nearest to retirement but I got bored and gave up.

Finally got around to create a Ferrari-esque 90's Formula 1 Car. :D

cSBTEAD.jpg

xby4uxP.jpg

OJ6Wgfb.jpg

Of course a F1 of that era would not be complete without a huge fat blown diffuser. So here you go....

zmNpfkt.jpg

It was really hard to figure out how to attach the front wing / nose. I really like how my solution turned out, it works wonderfully. :dopey:

YrAY4AX.jpg

Last edited:
Signs for Porsche..... Lego releases Ferrari set. lol

Meh, generic female minifig probably.

LEGO-75884-1968-ford-Mustang-Setback.jpg

I was always hoping they would make a classic Mustang ... And I'll end up getting this ...
But is it me, or did they miss the mark on this one?

I'm thinking its gonna need a rebuild ...

Working on a little fun project, a super mobile combat robot model. Almost the same mobility as a human thanks to tons of ball joints. It even has a spine!

This is a digital render of my model in LDD, I'll probably order the parts next month.

rz31zRR.jpg

x0CRxgr.jpg

My modern interpretation of a Group-B rally car. 650 parts, its to 75% finished, which will change to 100% till next monday. :dopey: Ordering all the parts is going to be a pain though. A costly pain.

Anyway, it consists of 650 parts, it has working steering, slim gravel / snow tires, fully modeled interior. The engine and a hinged hood is not yet completed.

8dkEPFn.png

u3IxI9q.png

XZxkQ63.png

In comparison with the Lego F40:

g0Ix99K.png

Last edited:
LEGO-75884-1968-ford-Mustang-Setback.jpg

I was always hoping they would make a classic Mustang ... And I'll end up getting this ...
But is it me, or did they miss the mark on this one?

I'm thinking its gonna need a rebuild ...

I picked this up recently and its much better than it looks on the package.

So far I've kept the kit stickerless. And I used 2 1x6 and a 1x4 in black to remove the white stripes from the car and give it a nice black stripe along the bottom of the door area. I still feel I have to rework the front end a little bit still. Haven't quite figured out how or what I need to do yet.

But overall its really not a bad build.

I'll probably pick up a second car to build it the correct way with the stickers.

Bought yesterday two Speed Champions kits. The 1968 Mustang and the Fiesta WRC.
Will post some pics once I can make some decent ones.

Latest Posts

Back