Lemons 100 Miles: Championship Sign Up's & Qualifier

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 104 comments
  • 5,775 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bman

That's just one of my names.
Premium
Messages
5,897
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
The_Bman24
Closed, qualifier finished.
 
Last edited:
Closed, qualifier finished.
 
Last edited:
I'll sign up for the season, but I wont be entering the last few events because I'll be back at school then.
 
I'll sign up for the season, but I wont be entering the last few events because I'll be back at school then.

What Group???
 
I'm in. Group A please.

So if we were being super prepared, we should prep 6 different cars for the 6 races? I'll have to keep an eye on my UCD.
 
Since the lateness of the races [over at my side of the world, so its not your fault] i doubt i'll make it into entering the series, so i wont sign up. I still love the idea of this racing and this series in general, and how well it just works. so i think i'll at least try to help a little bit with how many laps will be in each race.

Amount of Laps for each Track [hidden in spoiler-colour incase people want to wait until the series begins]
Autumn Ring: 55 Laps (1.83miles X 55 = 100.65miles)
Indy Road Course: 38-39 Laps (2.61m x 38 = 99.18m / 2.61m x 39 = 101.79m)
Sarthe: Depends on which track variation, so i cant provide an amount of laps for this yet, same with the Nurburgring special.
London: 84 Laps (1.19m x 84 = 99.96m)
Laguna Seca: 45 Laps (2.24m x 45 = 100.80m, or just slightly over half the distance of the Laguna Seca 200 Mile endurance race xD)
Voted Track: when the track is voted for, i shall do the lapcount for this one too.


I hope everyone will enjoy their races at the series. and good luck to all who participate :)
 
I'd like to have a go!!

Group A.

Despite being one of the back-markers, I could totally tell that this race idea has great potential.

I guess the idea is that people who fail the cut-off in the qualifier will then go into Group B. What's the plan with the 2 series, Group A one week, Group B the next? Up to you.

Oh and I'll have to have a check, but I seem to recall there's no pit lane on the London track. Which we're gonna need.
 
Id love to be in too but also being across the pond, I would mean racing at 4-6 in the morning :p

Good job you can't go too crazy with visual mods in the game though or we would have some right abortions like the real Lemons races!!!
 
Ill race this one, it was very fun. Group a, Thanks!
 
I'd like to have a go!!

Group A.

Despite being one of the back-markers, I could totally tell that this race idea has great potential.

I guess the idea is that people who fail the cut-off in the qualifier will then go into Group B. What's the plan with the 2 series, Group A one week, Group B the next? Up to you.

Oh and I'll have to have a check, but I seem to recall there's no pit lane on the London track. Which we're gonna need.

The Group A Qualifier and Group B Qualifier do not have connection with each other. Meaning that Group A drivers that don't make the cut are out. It does sound good though and maybe if only a handful of players sign up then this could happen.

Yes Imari, you can prepare 6 cars as long as you don't pay over 15k for each. Group B players have a 12k limit as said.
 
The Group A Qualifier and Group B Qualifier do not have connection with each other. Meaning that Group A drivers that don't make the cut are out. It does sound good though and maybe if only a handful of players sign up then this could happen.

Yes Imari, you can prepare 6 cars as long as you don't pay over 15k for each. Group B players have a 12k limit as said.

I have some cars in my garage that I bought just for the paint colors. Is there a way I can see how much I spent on them? Or will I need to buy other used cars to start out with. I know they are under the $15,000 cap, but don't know how much I'd have left to tune with.

Thank,
Keith
 
You must buy a car for every event.
 
Thanks for the ad!

But also, London might need to be taken off the schedule, I checked it and it doesn't have a pit-lane.

So if we race with Mech damage set to high, we'll need to have a pit-lane.

I like the Mech damage set high, keeps guys honest.
 
I'll remove London, and add Madrid Mini. What group do you want to join?
 
Group A, I'm already listed.

:lol: I can't believe I forgot. If you could get some friends to join that would be nice.
 
I'd love to keep racing in this series, the first race was awesome :) However 10:30 is too late for me on a school night, not necessarily because of the start time but because the races last so long. Thus I won't be able to participate :guilty: Hope you guys all have fun 👍

EDIT: Never mind, 8pm will work out perfectly for me. Thanks for the time change 👍
 
Last edited:
The last one was cool, but it looks like I won't be around during the latest due to work travel, sry.
 
Made a change for the race times. 8:00 PM sounds nice for the start times.
 
8:00 Pm should work for me, I got home from work at about 7:10 or so.
 
Well shucks. 8:00 won't work for me, but if it works for more people, then that is good. My schedule might be changing soon hopefully though, so maybe I can join in later.
 
Well shucks. 8:00 won't work for me, but if it works for more people, then that is good. My schedule might be changing soon hopefully though, so maybe I can join in later.

On Wednesdays?
 
How long would the race last? Aproxx?
 
Bump? Apparently, I will have Group A drivers who don't make the cut go to Group B so they still have a chance.
 
Lol, I'm on the list twice. I plan to drive one car using my hands, and the other using the Force.
 
Sign me up. This sounds awesome!
 
Lol, I'm on the list twice. I plan to drive one car using my hands, and the other using the Force.

Use your feet.

Right now I'm getting my cars together. I still think there shouldn't be a money limit as I've got a bunch of garbage cars that cost me about 50k. :D
 
I'll sign up for Group B to try and get the ball rolling! Now... what poo-box can I find with so little power? Maybe I'll start up a practice room tonight if anyone is interested in joining me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back