Lemons 100 Miles: Championship Sign Up's & Qualifier

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 104 comments
  • 5,775 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sign up for Group B to try and get the ball rolling! Now... what poo-box can I find with so little power? Maybe I'll start up a practice room tonight if anyone is interested in joining me?

I'll come. I'll add you on psn. Remember, 98hp limit! :)
 
You're accepted!

Are the cost of Comfort Hard tires included in the the 12k limit? Not that they cost much..
 
You're accepted!

Are the cost of Comfort Hard tires included in the the 12k limit? Not that they cost much..

They do not count towards the value, so an 11,999 credit car can install them.
 
We'll schedule the race for tonight at 8 Eastern, everyone is welcome. I'll post the code when I open the room. Any requests for tracks? Also any other Lemoners are free to add me on PSN as well.
 
Sign me up for Group B :)
I will glady take part in the inaugural season! 👍
 
This is just a practice race. The qualifier isn't until the 19th.
 
I'd join tonight, but my Bob is right in the middle of grinding an endure.. :lol: maybe in 40min, if anyone is still avail?? :)
 
So are we sticking with the rule that the car can be tuned, with the remaining money, to the HP limit and then I guess whatever to help it handle, again to the money or HP limit?

Then buy the Hard Comfort tires?

It's a good idea and all, I'm just asking as I'm starting to buy a collection of Lemon cars, and I am keeping written notes of the purchase price, to have a few choice options.
 
^Me too, lol :)
 
So are we sticking with the rule that the car can be tuned, with the remaining money, to the HP limit and then I guess whatever to help it handle, again to the money or HP limit?

Then buy the Hard Comfort tires?

It's a good idea and all, I'm just asking as I'm starting to buy a collection of Lemon cars, and I am keeping written notes of the purchase price, to have a few choice options.

Yes.
 
I was fraternizing with the competition last night (weavty1), and since we're the only two signed up for Group B, should we prepare some Group A cars just in case the Group B field isn't big enough for a championship?
 
I was fraternizing with the competition last night (weavty1), and since we're the only two signed up for Group B, should we prepare some Group A cars just in case the Group B field isn't big enough for a championship?
Competition? ...me? Bahhhh, merely sir! :lol:

But, aye should we? 👍
 
Yeaaahh man!! After about 7:30 or so, EST... Absolutely! And I would even be glad to host, if need be! 👍
 
I was fraternizing with the competition last night (weavty1), and since we're the only two signed up for Group B, should we prepare some Group A cars just in case the Group B field isn't big enough for a championship?

Sounds like a plan.
 
If you want to open a room I'll be along shortly. Watching the end of the Jets game.
 
So far, with my Group B car, my one and only lap on the 'Ring 24h was a 13:02.264. And that was all 80hp of her!!! LMAO, on Comfort Hards, with NO aids, etc.

I'll update this same post with my faster times + Group A-prepped car times, as well 👍
 
So far, with my Group B car, my one and only lap on the 'Ring 24h was a 13:02.264. And that was all 80hp of her!!! LMAO, on Comfort Hards, with NO aids, etc.

I'll update this same post with my faster times + Group A-prepped car times, as well 👍

80hp? Thats ludicrous! 74hp is all I need. But then again I only managed a 13:25.### with ABS 1 but everything else was off. Time for more practice.

FYI my ride is an 89 Mitsu Minica Dangan. 74hp and 640kg.
 
Hahaha, holy cow.. niiiice 👍 :lol
Yeah, my Group B car is a 1979 Civic 1500 CX.. LOL
However, for my Group A car, ive managed to find QUITE a few bada$$ cars for $9k, low $10k's... And riiiight under 150hp too ;) hehehe... Oh how i love thee UCD :p

LMAO
 
This is an awesome idea. I sadly don't think I'll be able to participate, mainly because I have no idea what I'm doing then, and also because I always get disconnected at 1 hour intervals due to my location to everybody else...

:( ,When life gives you Lemons, buy cruddy cars.
 
When life gives you lemons, you race the bajeezus out of them!
 
^ You guys are strange...

I make lemonade
smiley-confused013.gif





:lol:
 
Last edited:
Oh wait, I meant to add an 'lol' to my post... *rolleyes* haha, jk dude
;)

:lol:
 
Bring lemonade to the qualifier and we'll call it even! :lol:
 
Done!!!!! :)

Don't forget to bring (err, wear) your cup! ;) :lol:
 
You guys are great.

So, sign up's are still open. Qualifier is open tomorrow. Who's in?
 
Meeeee!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back