Let us know if you get beta access EU only.

  • Thread starter Thread starter e30318is
  • 388 comments
  • 39,042 views
Nice.So now we know that more EU invites are coming.
But do we know whether those codes will be acknowledged?

Weird situation that I read earlier.
Hopefully it was just a glitch and those affected have since tried again and we're successful.



Congrats. to all that got EU invites. 👍
Enjoy Saturday.
To those that haven't yet, chin up, it seems there's still a long way to go.

And on that note, I must call it quits for the night. :cheers:
 
But do we know whether those codes will be acknowledged?

Weird situation that I read earlier.

What do you mean? The code I just got works fine, just started to download it. In 48min the 13,3 GB package will be finished downloading.
 
Just recieved my code! (Germany, 15:04)

200w.gif
 
Today 14:54 (CET) - Max country aka Nederland - finally also received an email for participating in the GT Sport beta. Code redeemed and 13GB is downloading now.

And two minutes before this email confirmation I resubmitted via the registration site. Error message that my PSN ID was already on the list. And ping seconds later --> you've got a new email . Coincidence?

edit: 13Gb downloaded in 22 minutes. That is pretty fast. Now lets see if the cars and driver are also that fast on Saturday --> Subura WRX STI, VW Scirocco and Aston Martin V12 GT3
 
Last edited:
The Beta Voucher expires on the 1st September 2017 - Might this be a possible hint for a release date :) ?
 
I'm in too!!! Can't wait to play this game! Have been waiting like forever to play a GT game again!
 
So does everybody get the same 3 cars?

I had N300 WRX/Gp4 GT-R/Racing Corvette.....
 
So does everybody get the same 3 cars?

I had N300 WRX/Gp4 GT-R/Racing Corvette.....

I guess not: I became the N300 Ford Focus ST, Gr.4 Alfa 4C, and Gr.3 Toyota FT-1 VGT.
 
So does everybody get the same 3 cars?

I had N300 WRX/Gp4 GT-R/Racing Corvette.....
We all got different combinations.

I got the Megane RS (N300), Genesis (GT3) and Genesis (GT4).
 
So does everybody get the same 3 cars?

I had N300 WRX/Gp4 GT-R/Racing Corvette.....
no different cars ...read above doh
 
Dear OdeFinn,

Congratulations - you've been chosen to try out the Gran Turismo Sport Beta.

The following is the latest information regarding the Beta - like how to provide feedback to the development team, retrieve your voucher code, submit bug reports and get all of the latest news.

Thank you for your participation. We look forward to seeing you online during the Beta!

Polyphony Digital Beta Trial Team

Not even ps4 required.. ;)

@GordonS how about you, I got mine 16:11 today.
 
I'm in too! Very happy with that!

To everyone in the Beta, please note that this is not just a "game". The devs expect feedback. It is our task to give that.
Wanted to put that out there, since someone said "fair racing" somewhere. I would take more of a Super Mario/GTA5 racing approach to test everything.

So if you ever encounter me coming days, I warned you :mischievous:
 
I'm in too! Very happy with that!

To everyone in the Beta, please note that this is not just a "game". The devs expect feedback. It is our task to give that.
Wanted to put that out there, since someone said "fair racing" somewhere. I would take more of a Super Mario/GTA5 racing approach to test everything.

So if you ever encounter me coming days, I warned you :mischievous:
I really hope I won't get match with you. There's enough arcade game out there to play destruction derby. I expect people playing a game with rating to respect other trying to get a clean sheet. I just hope there's not too many other drivers like you.
 
I'm in too! Very happy with that!

To everyone in the Beta, please note that this is not just a "game". The devs expect feedback. It is our task to give that.
Wanted to put that out there, since someone said "fair racing" somewhere. I would take more of a Super Mario/GTA5 racing approach to test everything.

So if you ever encounter me coming days, I warned you :mischievous:

this is the type of racing that I don't like, especially in serious settings
 
I've got mine today in Belgium!
Funny thing, I don't own a PS4 (yet) nor I have running PSPlus at the moment.
 
As I sit here refreshing my emails kinda bummed out that I didnt get a code...I see this
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 16.30.00.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 16.30.00.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 113
@Nasherwood Dirt 4 beta? How? When? ;D Was it even announced?

Nahh its not Dirt 4, I think it was for the F1 2017 Beta... to be honest it feels like forever since I applied that I almost forgot XD

(Luv u codemasters <3)
 
Back