Let's Make A Car List For GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter ViperGTSconcept
  • 1,736 comments
  • 142,781 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ferrari are at the top of my list. other than ferraris, i would like to see the porshe 962c.
 
The ultimate in performance machines, you gotta have 1. The Robin Reliant 2. The Lada Riva and last and certainly least 3. The Yugo 45. :lol: I would love to see these in a banger type race, that would be quality.
 
I'd like a few good old fashion Ladas 👍
 
I actually wouldn't min the Lotus Lada, the parts used were worth over £100k.
 
Yeah, i saw it on Top Gear, pretty decent transformation ;)
 
live4speed
I actually wouldn't min the Lotus Lada, the parts used were worth over £100k.

throw some K cars in there too. Mmmm... reliants.
 
I tell you what the Lotus Lada would be one hell of a sleeper.
 
Quite simply we need the Audi R8C. Although it has a short and undistinguished competition history, aside from the Bentley it is the last cool Le mans prototype in my opinion. The open LMs just don’t cut it for me, as we are exposed to more than enough open motoring in the form of F1. Find some pictures of the R8C and you will see that it is most worthwhile…
 
Samberto
Quite simply we need the Audi R8C. Although it has a short and undistinguished competition history, aside from the Bentley it is the last cool Le mans prototype in my opinion. The open LMs just don’t cut it for me, as we are exposed to more than enough open motoring in the form of F1. Find some pictures of the R8C and you will see that it is most worthwhile…

pure awesomeness. And I agree; Le Mans should stay away from open cockpit concepts and move back to factory (production) racers
 
Hello Knight, what are some of the more favoured LMs in this corpulent thread?
 
Samberto
Hello Knight, what are some of the more favoured LMs in this corpulent thread?

I havent payed attention to the whole thread I'm afraid. :indiff:



Concerning Le Mans, I say we just go back to the sixties.

time-warp style.
 
Concerning Le Mans, I say we just go back to the sixties.

time-warp style.

Hmm, let me see…
 
kinigitt
no porsches or ferraris remember? ARGHhhhhhh!



Is that a rule of this wish list?
Oh well, at least you got an Aston…
 
On the topic of LM cars, it would be appreciated if polyphony would return these beauties from GT2…
 
I have three in mind that GT4 HAS to have in it!

1999 SAAB 9-3 Viggen
93viggen-3.jpg


1969 Plymouth Roadrunner (yes, its got a Hemi) :)
roadrunner.jpg


2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
2002_pontaic_firebird_trans_am_ram_air-1.gif
 
Safe Speed
I have three in mind that GT4 HAS to have in it!

2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
2002_pontaic_firebird_trans_am_ram_air-1.gif
Yes, I would really like to see the Trans Am WS6 in the game. It's a real runner.
 
Okay ladies and gents, what we need to be able to drive are the Jag XKSS/D-Type, The F-40 (the real Enzo), and a smattering of F1 cars, from like '60s era lotuses and brm's, to like '00 era ferrais, mcmercs and williamses
 
F1s Next Champ
Okay ladies and gents, what we need to be able to drive are the Jag XKSS/D-Type, The F-40 (the real Enzo), and a smattering of F1 cars, from like '60s era lotuses and brm's, to like '00 era ferrais, mcmercs and williamses


what we need to drive is the koenigsegg VS the F50. i can`t come up with any other car that might take on the F50 at the track.....
 
A Mosler MT900?

A Saleen S7?

A Porsche Carrera GT?

A Pagani Zonda S?
 
kinigitt
A Mosler MT900?

A Saleen S7?

A Porsche Carrera GT?

A Pagani Zonda S?

I assume you know that the Saleen and Zonda are confirmed…
 
Samberto
I assume you know that the Saleen and Zonda are confirmed…

yeah I was just responding to the above statement.
 
being british, id love to see Toca touring cars (with the appropriate nice sounds) along with the many JGTC cars (not just the supra's skylines and NSx's, but the MR-2's, etc)
 
Ok, sence everyones been clammering to hear my thoughts on this subject, I will will now leave them.

M.G. XPower SV and SVR
TVR Sagaris
Noble M400 and M14
Ascari KZ1 and KZ1R
Mosler MT900 and Proton
Panoz Esperante
Calloway C12
Covini
Lotus M250
Shelby GR1 concept
Chevy Impala SS 1995
Dodge Magnum RT and SRT8


b
 
ford pinto! See who can make the biggest explosion!
 
M.G. XPower SV and SVR
TVR Sagaris
Noble M400 and M14
Ascari KZ1 and KZ1R
Mosler MT900 and Proton
Panoz Esperante
Calloway C12
Covini
Lotus M250
Shelby GR1 concept
Chevy Impala SS 1995
Dodge Magnum RT and SRT8

I couldn't agree more!

Especially the Impalla SS. would be pretty cool to see.
 
Audi:
A4
S4 (convt and sedan)
A8l

BMW:
concept M5
Z8
z4 (2.5,3.0)
x5 4.8is
M3 convt and coupe (04)
760li
545i

Mercedes
Sl___ (one of them)

scion
xb
xa
tc

porsche ( or the ruf versions)
boxter
911 (996)
carrera gt

Maserati
coupe
spyder
(new) quattroportte

ANY FERRARI OR LAMBO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back