let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
After trying to find a Carbon Fiber wallpaper for a while I actually had a way the whole time so here it is... I have different version too this one fits my carbon fiber startbar the closest.

101203-Desktop.gif


Nick
zombie.gif
 
It's just crappy quality of the image.

Nick
zombie.gif
 
heres my newest one, god bless desktopgirls.com

99-desktop3.jpg
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
After trying to find a Carbon Fiber wallpaper for a while I actually had a way the whole time so here it is... I have different version too this one fits my carbon fiber startbar the closest.


Tile this on your desktop. :)

111203-carbon.gif
 
Originally posted by IDAFC21
heres my newest one, god bless desktopgirls.com

99-desktop3.jpg

:eek:

i hope she shaved! i'd hate to imagine the pain she felt if she didn't! :trouble:
 
Originally posted by Monster7
Tile this on your desktop. :)

111203-carbon.gif

Thanks Monster but I'll keep mine becaue it seems a little more authentic and it doesn't make me go cross-eyed.

Nick
zombie.gif


btw, you can view a little better quality of my CF here -->CF
 
Originally posted by IDAFC21
heres my newest one, god bless desktopgirls.com

99-desktop3.jpg

I gotta say I liked this backround but after awhile that face has got to go... she starts to look like a young Barbara Steirsan(sp?)
The ducktape works for me though. ;)

Nick
zombie.gif
 
<(-_-)>
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 94
mine...with no auto-hide taskbar :)
 

Attachments

  • eksajls.jpg
    eksajls.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 86
Originally posted by Angel O'Death
:eek:

i hope she shaved! i'd hate to imagine the pain she felt if she didn't! :trouble:


*rrrriiiiiiiiippppppppppp*:lol:
 
ohh yeah beyonce you gotta love her:tup:

oops man i messed up
 
......=)
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 64
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Here is my new one. I made it. :D

I bow to you.........only cuz I dont have the slightest clue on how to do something like that. :p
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
I bow to you.........only cuz I dont have the slightest clue on how to do something like that. :p


Bwahahahaha! :p If you want, I can send that wallpaper to you or I could make you one if you supply the images. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back