let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Bwahahahaha! :p If you want, I can send that wallpaper to you or I could make you one if you supply the images. :)

Stop that damn laughing. :( :p Anyways yeah go ahead and send me it. I'll get back to you on the other.
 
Didn't attach on the other one :mad:
Oh well, now so :)
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 174
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Stop that damn laughing. :( :p Anyways yeah go ahead and send me it. I'll get back to you on the other.


Alrighty. :)
 
Don't get your panties in a wad! I'm sending it right now :p
 
ok here goes again



EDIT: OH SCREW THIS IT DOESNT WORK!:mad:
 
naw....i think its just toooooo big:lol:



ill try again in a while

im just tooo lazy to try right now:lol:
 
Hmm, auto-hide taskbar :p
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 113
this is mine
 

Attachments

  • 40955.jpg
    40955.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 81
got a few
 

Attachments

  • 911_cup_1.jpg
    911_cup_1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 78
.......
 

Attachments

  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 110
ill have a try.. see if this works

Why cant i see my attachment...
 
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
what do you mean by "crowded"?
Seems like the picture is too big for the screen...:rolleyes:
 
Nevermind :p
NSX's anyone?
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back