let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and i changed my desktop :p
 

Attachments

  • image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 160
Originally posted by IDAFC21
heres my new one. a friend of mine that lives in IL went to the autoshow in chicago today and took a bunch of pics...as soon as i saw this one i knew it must be my background. i made that background effect just to bring the focus on the car, plus it just looks sweet :D

attachment.php

Dude! That is AWESOME! I hadn't really thought much about filtering the background - I usually just drop them to b/w and leave the object in focus in color. SWEET!
 
mmm...silvery
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 135
That's nice, slk308:p
 
Mine, resized and lowered quality just for you cheap ****ards that won't get high speed.
 
Looks a lot better at 1152*864...
 

Attachments

  • wallpaper-11-2-2004.jpg
    wallpaper-11-2-2004.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 124
Community - Rhodium... It was one of the standard styles in my version of StyleXP.
 
StyleXP? Damn. I dont use that anymore. I only use windowblinds now.
 
Wow thats awesome! Very nice AOD. ;)
 
Originally posted by LoudMusic
Dude! That is AWESOME! I hadn't really thought much about filtering the background - I usually just drop them to b/w and leave the object in focus in color. SWEET!

thanks, yeah it came out pretty sweet. as soon as my friend saw that he had me make him one from another pic too..hehe
 

Attachments

  • autoshow.jpg
    autoshow.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 109
exactly 7 more days and I'll have some similar pics from the Toronto Show :D
 
.......
 

Attachments

  • 2234image1.jpg
    2234image1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 96
My current desktop, one of my renders fro Poser4.
Resized from 1600*1200.



Image1.jpg
 
Poser 4? :odd: why would you use a program like that for that kind of object? I though Poser was olny for posing a human digitally? Nice work too.
 
ooh, beauty man - linkage please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back