let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,785 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this from my new site...

Desker%20biatch.JPG


-Vash
WORK BASTARD WORK
 
YAY, file not found AND multiple popups :p
 
jesus christ im trying this one last time..

uloadit requires signup now? weak

EvoDrifter-desktop.JPG


-Vash
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Poser 4? :odd: why would you use a program like that for that kind of object? I though Poser was olny for posing a human digitally? Nice work too.

Yep, true. But why limit yourself to just humans? :D
The bike was specially designed for Poser, it comes as a "kit" so you can mix & match to get the bike you want.
 
New one:
desk7.jpg


Cant get enough of the demo. :drool:
 
My new one
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 90
Here's mine:

R33_mid.jpg


That's a smaller version of the image that I use as my desktop. I modeled this in Maya - the image is a render from the high poly version of the model. It's not complete - I working on some shader techniques and a bit of texturing, but the model itself is finished for the most part. I debating whether or not to model the underbelly of the car.
 
Originally posted by darklegion_ca
What game is that.:confused:
It's the UT2004 demo. That game is going to kick much arse - I'm not a big fan of the interface though. 👎
 
Something about this one just feels so right - i love it.
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 136
Ooh, where'd you get it. Are there more like it?
 
http://www.cgnetworks.com/gallery/gallery_image.php?image_id=122

here ya go - and yes, the site has got lots more - all are painstakingly hand-painted in photoshop (or similar application) from scratch or from a base sketch or made in a 3d application - some of my favourite wallpapers came from these people. Be sure to check the 3d vehicles too 👍 :drool:
 
I just looked through a bunch of those and they're just awesome. Those people have some major talent.
 
What do you have your resolution set on SS? 1600x1200?
 
another made by the same artist as the previous one I made
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 103
oops, double post
 
Changing my Desktop keeps my life interesting.

desktop.JPG
 
I mark you obsessed. What's that Window Washer thing do?
 
:D

The Windows Washer is just a program that gets rid of/deletes/"washes" everything from Internet Temp Files, to Document History tracks. Basically everything that keeps track of what you do.

Comes in very handy when you don't want people to know what you have been doing/looking at.....;)
 
Originally posted by Acidman

Comes in very handy when you don't want people to know what you have been doing/looking at.....;)
:lol: I can only imagine. Wait, maybe I don't want to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back