let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,835 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's an aluminum 2-fan base, and it works fine. :D Haven't had an overheat yet. :D *crosses fingers*
 
The wheels are messed but its because in the base picture the wheels were moving, Im going to try and find a similar pick or atleast a pic takjen from the same angle, Ill keep you posted.
 
My new desktop. ;)

building-10-facade-1024x768.jpg
 
What scheduler do you use The359? It looks like rainmeter, but I'm not 100% sure.
 
The last of my cell shaded things, for some reason its bigger than 100 K, BS!
background3.JPG
 
I'm using Rainlender.
 
here goes my next simple desktop
 

Attachments

  • blackwhite.png
    blackwhite.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 84
hehe, i see somebody has been digging around in cgnetworks :D. DAMN I love that site
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Click to en-large.
​
I used to have that one, but then I accidentally deleted it and couldn't be bothered sifting through dA for it again.

Someone posted this before in the thread and thought it kinda suited the theme. 👍

You know what you need to do to make it bigger...​
 
I posted that.:dopey:
My latest.
 
Isn't that that Golf with like AWD and 600HP? :drool:
 
Your desktops are so clean, how do you do it?!!?
 
Compress all the p0rn.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I used to have that one, but then I accidentally deleted it and couldn't be bothered sifting through dA for it again.

Incase you want that wallpaper I've uploaded it here.
 
Originally posted by illegal
About the Golf

Thanks.

The stock 1.8 litre engine has been replaced by an inline five cylinder 2.1 litre Audi turbo engine with two large intercoolers. The engine develops about 600-900 hp depending on the choice of turbo and setup.

:drool: :eek:
 
I like the A4 on the top of the page
 
yeah, it's pretty cool, but I haven't seen updates on it since 6 months ago...
 
Working on a project means more or less not doing anything.:lol:
 
Here is my newest. Made it myself. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back