let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,835 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice if I'd attach the picture, eh? :lol:
 
I'd hit that.
 
This album owns 👍

The359-ChemicalBrothersDesktop.jpg
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Would be nice if I'd attach the picture, eh? :lol:

You love those Techtv women dont you? :p
 
Is the quality better on that image? Or is that the actual image?
 
Originally posted by The359
This album owns 👍


It does. And that image is awesome. I used to have it as a poster on my wall. Thanks for the tip, I'll make my desktop like yours.
 
GTJugend 0\/\/ l\l z
 
I love The CHemical Brothers! The Exit Planet Dust is my favorite wallpaper you posted. :D
 
How can I post my desktop? I can get a screenshot, but I can't put it up with a post. How do you do it?
 
here she is, best looking wrx, ever

:drool:
 

Attachments

  • desktop7.jpg
    desktop7.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 115
Originally posted by The359
The Chemical Brothers already did it for you... :p

Thanks a lot 359. "Dig that hole" is now my desktop. And the "exit planet dust" also looks extremely good. I'll save that for later.
 
The waiting for it made me get creative the other day

cplrichie-desktop.JPG
 
forgot to post that before, until i was just about to delete it.
 

Attachments

  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 94
Very blue, Slick. It's awesome other than the black on the top. 👎
 
It came with black on the top and bottom. I just cropped the black out and now updated my picture.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back