let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Integra Type R
You know you love it. :D

cooldeskscrn2.jpg
you know you want to provide a link! :p
 

Oh my gawd (bet you can't guess what to do)!​


Edit: I wish you bastards would thumbnail your desktops and stop quoting damn images! :grumpy:
 
Shannon
Edit: I wish you bastards would thumbnail your desktops and stop quoting damn images! :grumpy:[/i]

**** that, just to post a desktop it's too much effort.

PIE.jpg
 
Race Idiot
**** that, just to post a desktop it's too much effort.
Damn straight!

I hate pressing the extra " Print Scrn" key, then waiting for Photoshop to load, then making the image smaller, then finding a host, then uploading, then posting. Too much work!

But I'll try from now on.
 
Falken Skyline on Nurburgring, GT4 style. OH MAN, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!
 

Attachments

  • desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 28
​

Muhahaha! Click to veiw fullsize and be amazed!
 
I like. 👍
What skin is that for rainlendar?
 
desktop10.jpg

Darin -- Is it just me or that a bit pixelated?
 
untitled58.jpg
 
Here is 'my' Zonda.

EDIT:
Wow, that came out like crap (hahaha...AHEM), Im running 1152x864, and that is about 75% normal res. Oh well.
 

Attachments

  • Desktop Sample.JPG
    Desktop Sample.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 23
Great wallpaper Joey. I'd kill for some rain right about now.
 
It was raining all week, and my computer's right to two 7'x4' glass doors.
So I thought it would be a cool mood adjustment if it all matched.

Then today it stopped, and I mowed so much grass.
A dry California must suck.
 
Yeah, it does suck. I prefer cooler weather, I'm so sick of this heat (maybe because I've been living here all my life).
 
my.php
 
Click here for more pics like this (not desktop pics, photos of Skylines etc during that cruise).
 

Attachments

  • 30-june-2004.JPG
    30-june-2004.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 34
Event Horizon
That looks very nice, Event. Where can I get that picture?

Race Idiot
**** that, just to post a desktop it's too much effort.
Haha. I miss seeing you as the drunken egg member.

Here's my new one, I like it a lot. :)

attachment.php
 
Here ya go, I got it from Deviantart


'nuff said
​
 
Event Horizon
Here ya go, I got it from Deviantart

Thanks a lot TachometerBoy. :)

[edit] When I click on it all I get is the thumbnail.. :(
 
Sorry bout that, I fixed it
 
GTJugend got a link to your wallpaper?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back