let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,759 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this theme :O
 

Attachments

  • Weeee.JPG
    Weeee.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 38
That looks mad, I've got that back ground but it's too dark for me. But it goes great with the skin.
 
Great match meatwad! 👍
Too bad i'm running windows 2000, or i would ask for that skin...
[or can i add that skin, even when i'm in win2000?]
 
Its a visual style, check out www.neowin.net for stuff to customize 2k with. ALso, wahts teh da for those vectored wallpapers like the one sun has?
 
Already changed.
 

Attachments

  • new.JPG
    new.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 27
An Photoshop Experiment of mine...
 

Attachments

  • Motörhead Covers.jpg
    Motörhead Covers.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 22
My desktop is a mess, for the first time, I've been doing video editing and man, I've got about 15 icons everywhere. :(
 
She's hot...

Here it is, My new Desktop! You saw it here! World Exclusive! :D (note Doom 3)
[
 
Event Horizon
She's hot...

Here it is, My new Desktop! You saw it here! World Exclusive! :D (note Doom 3)
[

Nice AIM list. :lol:
 
desktop19.jpg
 
Ok....

Someone's an unhappy camper. Must have forgotten your Snack Pack.
 
riiiggghhhht
 
My latest. Made from numerous images.
 

Attachments

  • desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 38
I was talking about Angel O' Death
 
You saw it here first! My new desktop after a format!

 
Blake
I was talking about Angel O' Death

That still doesn't my question, "Who was talking to you?"

Don't spam on someone else's accord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back