let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,760 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a search and it's true. His first post in here.:eek:
 


Anyway. Heres my newest desktop.
 
This pwns Darin.

desktop-03384.jpg
 
Darin


Anyway. Heres my newest desktop.
:eek: I see a swear! :eek:

btw, i need that pic....
 
desktop.jpg


It's a clean desktop ATM. Normally it's full with alot of ehr, things. Movies, shortcuts etc etc. I needed to format a couple of days ago and well... it still looks clean.

I love to make photo's and well... Sometimes the sky is nice and you will get that result. Altough it's not the best pic, no, not at all. :)
 
sUn
Is that you Famine, I've never seen you post in here!

Given that it's my name, my avatar and posted in bold indigo, probably it IS me, yes.

I never post in here because... 56k dial-up + 292 pages of (1024 x 768 pixel) images = Hell.
 
SV6!

Image1.jpg
 
Famine
Given that it's my name, my avatar and posted in bold indigo, probably it IS me, yes.

I never post in here because... 56k dial-up + 292 pages of (1024 x 768 pixel) images = Hell.
Wow, I'm not the only one here who is still crawling in the past with 56k! w00tness
 
Now I finally have Win2k :dopey: I need a cool theme.

Good suggestion anyone?
 

Attachments

  • wallpaper.jpg
    wallpaper.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 27
sUn
Porsche.com.

They've got more great wallpapers!
Oh really? I've only seen the current 996 models in the wallpaper section. I guess I gotta look closer.
 
Darin
Oh really? I've only seen the current 996 models in the wallpaper section. I guess I gotta look closer.

This is a direct link to where I got them.
 
How do you get custom task bars?
 
What planet have you been on? :lol:

StyleXP, Uxtheme, ThemeXP, WinCustomize which one do you want?
 
Whatever is the best.
 
I'd say StyleXP.com is the best for you.
 
Are there any good ones for Windows 2000 or is it not so good for skinning?
 
I could've searched for that myself really.

I'm lazy. :p

Cheers Sunny. 👍
 
911_Carrera
I could've searched for that myself really.

I'm lazy. :p

Cheers Sunny. 👍
Yes Jack, you are Lazy... I shoulda never hanged out with you last afternoon man...
 
Well after seeing the Focus WRC in the Drawing Comp I just had to look at it for longer periods of time. :crazy:

Desktop21.jpg
 
911_Carrera
Isn't that just a firefox skin?

I think my brain has ceased to function correctly. Help me. :(


Goto the bottom of the page that has teh firefox skin.
 
The 3D colour changer thing-o doesn't work and the other link leads me to a bunch of numbers that seem meaningless...

...to me.

Argh I'm hopeles. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back