let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

• Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one likes mine...

It looks good but needs to be better...

Heres my latest desktop.. Showing the latest skin i got for Winamp3.... :)

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 362

Geez did that take forever.

Anyways here's my new desktop, upgraded to winxp, higher res, and a few reghacks, that i know included:D

Click on the pic for the 1280x960 pic.

I looked at everyone elses desktop and thought "man mine sucks" so I made a new one with a few minor tweaks.

68593_2876147317781615630.jpg

Originally posted by Saleen Man
Go to your desktop, hit Print Scrn, right above insert. Then open up paint, Edit > Paste, and save as jpeg.;)

Well I use Photoshop but I guess you use what you got.

Here's mine. Click on the image to see it full size (1600x1200)

The image is one I took at Silverstone's round of the Super Racing Weekend in April 2002. It's Ekblom in a BMW European Touring Car. He didn't do very well, but it was the best looking of the ETCC cars IMO.

Thanks J & S! I'm planning to start up a commercial gallery, but it will require about a solid week of development, and I don't have the time at the moment. 18GB of images on my HD at the moment - all hires scans of 35mm negatives, mostly motorsport.

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Thanks J & S! I'm planning to start up a commercial gallery, but it will require about a solid week of development, and I don't have the time at the moment. 18GB of images on my HD at the moment - all hires scans of 35mm negatives, mostly motorsport.
You scanned in 18 GB of images!? Giles, you need to save yourself a lot of work and get yourself a digital camera!!! :eek:

Originally posted by Jordan
You scanned in 18 GB of images!? Giles, you need to save yourself a lot of work and get yourself a digital camera!!! :eek:

Yes, but I have a film scanner, which batch-scans four at a time, and does 12MP off a 35mm frame! And it enables me to use a relatively cheap camera. I'd like a digital SLR, but they're too expensive, and the quality to match 35mm isn't there yet.

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie

Yes, but I have a film scanner, which batch-scans four at a time, and does 12MP off a 35mm frame! And it enables me to use a relatively cheap camera. I'd like a digital SLR, but they're too expensive, and the quality to match 35mm isn't there yet.

Hot Damn!

whenever you get the gallery up, let us know:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back