let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not:
 

Attachments

  • s.jpg
    s.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 89
I keep mine simple and smooth.
 

Attachments

  • megasimplebg.gif
    megasimplebg.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 84
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Milefile. www.uploadit.org

Whats the point in giving him a link if he's already remote linked some of his pictures?


Mine's stayed the same for ages....

300703-bg.jpg


Pity about the neighbours aerial. :irked:
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
:eek: Where can I find that skin :p!

It comes with Windows 98. It's called Explorer.

I just edited all the colors with a program called 3D Color Changer 3000.
 
GT2
 

Attachments

  • bckroug.jpg
    bckroug.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 71
My first downloaded skin. Background is mine. Simple. I like it.
310703-desktop4.jpg
 
What is she doing with her other hand..? ;) Just kidding.
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
What is she doing with her other hand..? ;) Just kidding.
lol :lol:
err... here's mine for now:
 

Attachments

  • fda.jpg
    fda.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 120
Go my new background.

030803-Originality Rocks.jpg
 
hehe, after that lil cow thing i got from an email.. it's back to cars for me!
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 99
Here's my latest, with a peek at what i'm listening to right now... :)

attachment.php


Originally posted by KosmikFool
I love this picture.

300703-desktoppic2.jpg

That's Miami, in case you didn't know. ;)
 
any way to make it no icons in win2k?
i know howta do it in xp... but not in 2k.
 
just make the small size bitmaps and use them like that. that's what i've always done and I went through three operating systems.
 
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Here's my latest, with a peek at what i'm listening to right now... :)

attachment.php




That's Miami, in case you didn't know. ;)

I did. But I wouldn't have if I hadn't been on that exact bridge before...;)

Thanks anyway.
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
just make the small size bitmaps and use them like that. that's what i've always done and I went through three operating systems.
sorry what?! :confused:
 
Originally posted by milefile
Mt latest:

Click:

did you make that too?

did you just read uhm, what's his name..Greg Martin's tuts and go from there? either way, it looks very nice :D


ahh, just noticed the inner rings on the left hand side have a serious aliasing issue, and it really detracts from the picture. fix that up so it can be worthy for my desktop. ;) (plz)
 
Originally posted by Angel O'Death
did you make that too?

did you just read uhm, what's his name..Greg Martin's tuts and go from there? either way, it looks very nice :D


ahh, just noticed the inner rings on the left hand side have a serious aliasing issue, and it really detracts from the picture. fix that up so it can be worthy for my desktop. ;) (plz)

I tired to fix up the rings some, and ended up changing them in the process. I hadn't noticed that jaggedness. Thanks. I updated the link, above. Of course, your quoted link is still points to the old one.
 
Originally posted by milefile
I tired to fix up the rings some, and ended up changing them in the process. I hadn't noticed that jaggedness. Thanks. I updated the link, above. Of course, your quoted link is still points to the old one.
wow i like it even more now.
how do you create such amazing thing on photoshop though? any tutorial sites you can give me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back