Level 19 Gift Car Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Findog10
  • 8 comments
  • 862 views

Findog10

(Banned)
Messages
85
Australia
South Australia
Messages
Findog10
Just How It Sounds, Level 19 Gift Car Ticket - Open To All Trades.
 
I also have a level 19 ticket. Will trade for anything you have.
 
KB18FAN
I also have a level 19 ticket. Will trade for anything you have.
:lol: Trollin' the troll?
 
What do either of you guys want
 
:lol: Trollin' the troll?

lol, just trying to prove a point. No harm meant. He hijacked my trading thread so just wanted to show him how it felt, you know, give him a taste of his own medicine so to speak.
 
KB18FAN
I also have a level 19 ticket. Will trade for anything you have.

Well Played.
 
Totzke8
What do either of you guys want

Anythink, what do have to give me?
 
Back