Lexus in GT Sport but not Forza?

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 53 comments
I don't know why the hell this thread was bumped with such confusing things.

On topic: it is looking mighty likely that Toyota/Lexus now has an exclusive agreement with Polyphony. It does not extend to mobile games, and it does not extend to Toyota's race cars, or in the case of Arctic Trucks, tuners.

Of course, it would be nice of the GT fans to raise a stink like they did Porsche and EA, but hypocrisy is pretty common like that.

If lexus rcf gt3 wouldn't be leaked along with 9 other Non-Toyota cars, then would've been included in forza 7 and i see you fans got happier by that. atleast they included a car not only trucks trucks and trucks.

• 2077 Fallout Atom
  • 2016 Infiniti Q60 Forza Edition
  • 2016 Lexus RCF GT3
  • 2016 Honda Civic GRC
  • 2015 Jaguar F-Type Coupe Forza Edition
  • 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
  • 2014 Chevrolet SS Forza Edition
  • 2012 Cadillac Escalade Forza Edition
  • 2011 Kia Cee’d
  • 1983 Jaguar XJR-5 #44
  • 1981 Ford Fiesta Forza Edition
  • 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition
  • 1956 Ford F100 Forza Edition

Kindly see these leaked cars of forza motorsport 7. https://www.gtplanet.net/new-forza-7-leak-shows-host-potential-new-vehicles/

If lexus rcf gt3 wouldn't be leaked along with 9 other Non-Toyota cars, then would've been included in forza 7 and i see you fans got happier by that. atleast they included a car not only trucks trucks and trucks.
The thing is though, that there is already Toyota Race cars in Forza. I remember it being specifically mentioned that race cars are not part of the same issue.

WAIT HOLD ON ........ in my previous messages, I used the word 9 for leak cars. it;s not 9 as i did error in my messages, it's not 10 cars it;s 13 cars leak of forza 7. read my previous messages, I used the word 9 or 10 or 8 in error. sorry for that.

• 2077 Fallout Atom
  • 2016 Infiniti Q60 Forza Edition
  • 2016 Lexus RCF GT3
  • 2016 Honda Civic GRC
  • 2015 Jaguar F-Type Coupe Forza Edition
  • 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
  • 2014 Chevrolet SS Forza Edition
  • 2012 Cadillac Escalade Forza Edition
  • 2011 Kia Cee’d
  • 1983 Jaguar XJR-5 #44
  • 1981 Ford Fiesta Forza Edition
  • 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition
  • 1956 Ford F100 Forza Edition

Kindly see these leaked cars of forza motorsport 7. https://www.gtplanet.net/new-forza-7-leak-shows-host-potential-new-vehicles/
There goes the "lexus" or "toyota" GT Sport exclusive idea out the window.

If a Toyota Vehicle joint ventured or rebaged with other companies for example Subaru BRZ, Daihatsu Mira/Subaru Pleo, Daihatsu Boon, Daihatsu Storia, Daihatsu Atlas(Rebadged Camry), Aston Martin Cygnet(iQ) and Citroen Jumpy(Proace Toyota) can be included in videogames but not under Toyota Nameplate or under Toyota Company if including in Non-Japanese games even racing. Toyota excluded from Non-Japanese videogames but allowed to be fully included in Japanese game developers. If talking about forza motorsports, then any race car can be included even Lexus LFA GT3 or RCF GT3 or even LC500 SGT. Subaru BRZ had gained prominence among racing games as toyota vehicle that gained right to be included. FRS Variant excluded from Asphalt 8 Airborne along with Supra. If Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2018 released then Toyota still been the part to be included.

If a Toyota Vehicle joint ventured or rebaged with other companies for example Subaru BRZ, Daihatsu Mira/Subaru Pleo, Daihatsu Boon, Daihatsu Storia, Daihatsu Atlas(Rebadged Camry), Aston Martin Cygnet(iQ) and Citroen Jumpy(Proace Toyota) can be included in videogames but not under Toyota Nameplate or under Toyota Company if including in Non-Japanese games even racing. Toyota excluded from Non-Japanese videogames but allowed to be fully included in Japanese game developers. If talking about forza motorsports, then any race car can be included even Lexus LFA GT3 or RCF GT3 or even LC500 SGT. Subaru BRZ had gained prominence among racing games as toyota vehicle that gained right to be included. FRS Variant excluded from Asphalt 8 Airborne along with Supra. If Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2018 released then Toyota still been the part to be included.

Again, where are you getting this info? Because this seems to me like you trying to pimp out your 3D designs for whatever reason.

I also prefer to buy Toyota vehicles due to their uniqueness in everything they have. especially toyota corolla they have huge sales especially in Pakistan.
Um, what?! Uniqueness in Toyotas? I sure hope you're referring to the classic ones. Modern Toyotas are from my perspective either bland or UGLY.

Not Forza, talking about other non-japanese games that carries or have carried or gonna carry.
What racing games are you referring to that have Daihatsus? Ones from the past?

That post is from months ago, it's old news. Yes, it included an RCF GT3, that doesn't mean it will come back into Forza. Turn 10 probably had that car planned before Toyota decided to say "no" to licensing.

Um, what?! Uniqueness in Toyotas? I sure hope you're referring to the classic ones. Modern Toyotas are from my perspective either bland or UGLY.

What racing games are you referring to that have Daihatsus? Ones from the past?

That post is from months ago, it's old news. Yes, it included an RCF GT3, that doesn't mean it will come back into Forza. Turn 10 probably had that car planned before Toyota decided to say "no" to licensing.

Im referring Classic as well as Moderns too. Second, What racing games? I'm talking about future games as prediction and I know there had been no racing games of Non-Japanese developers that include Daihatsus. third, You say No licensing to toyota, Lexus RCF GT3 is a Race car not a road car that forza exclude if this would've never been leaked, it's a race car from IMSA GT not official Production car that got excluded.

It's still strange what toyotas are in Forza among all the possible:

toyota road cars: in GTS, not FM
toyota off road cars: not in GTS, in FM
Toyota/Lexus Super GT: in GTS, not FM
Toyota NASCAR: not in GTS, in FM
Toyota LMP1: modern in GTS, historic in FM7
Toyota/Lexus GT3: in GTS, not FM

Ther's not a single overlap... Like if GTS choosed what it wanted and only the rest was available for licensing.
I heard a story that toyota prevented licensing in games that include upgrades, but I don't know rth source.

Vinz

Second, What racing games? I'm talking about future games as prediction and I know there had been no racing games of Non-Japanese developers that include Daihatsus.
Uh huh... Okay then. So why are you talking about future racing games including Daihatsus in a thread that has NOTHING to do with "racing game predictions" nor "Daihatsus"?

You say No licensing to toyota
Yes, because Lexus is part of Toyota. If Toyota doesn't want Turn 10 including their cars in racing games, then no Toyota products at all. That includes Lexus models aswell.

Lexus RCF GT3 is a Race car not a road car that forza exclude if this would've never been leaked, it's a race car from IMSA GT not official Production car that got excluded.
Turn 10 was able to get Toyotas in the game through alternative licensing, they couldn't do that same method with the RCF GT3.

Uh huh... Okay then. So why are you talking about future racing games including Daihatsus in a thread that has NOTHING to do with "racing game predictions" nor "Daihatsus"?

Yes, because Lexus is part of Toyota. If Toyota doesn't want Turn 10 including their cars in racing games, then no Toyota products at all. That includes Lexus models aswell.

Turn 10 was able to get Toyotas in the game through alternative licensing, they couldn't do that same method with the RCF GT3.

Simply,

1) Toyota pulled off their production vehicles from Non-Japanese Videogames and their developers that release in Second half of 2017 and 2018 fiscal year, Okay they don't want their vehicles to be customized or be misused virtually, Okay this is it.

2) Asphalt even Gameloft is Non-Japanese and even in Asphalt 8 there are no visual customizations in Airborne but have livery changer same thing in GT Sport(from Japanese Developer), GT Sport have Toyota as well as Livery editor but have ability to apply decal(NFS Carbon Vinyl editor Style) by your self for example you can make Paul Walker's Orange Supra. Both games have no wheels customization.

3a) Forza have issue that Toyota road vehicles got pulled from Motorsport 7 but included 3 Nascars, 2 Trucks, 1 DLC Truck and 1 Classic Prototype Eagle MK-III.

3b) Yes Lexus is also a part of Toyota and not included in FM7 but included in GT Sport. and Lexus RCF-GT3 is not even listed as production car and was planned to be included along with leaked cars that I provided a list that the cars got leaked. that list also included Honda Civic GRC Rally Car that was also leaked. Lexus RCF-GT3 has different reason for getting exclusion.

Lexus RCF-GT3= Not included because got leaked before developement as it is Race car not production car.
Toyota Road Cars= Not included we all know why.

4) Toyota race division inclusion means inclusion of selected race cars with exception of Avensis Touring Car(FM6 Apex), TS040(Included in every game).

5) GT Cars, Touring Cars, Rally Cars can't be production cars so I repeat, Lexus RCF-GT3 exclusion has different reason but quietly different from Toyota Issue.

Forza have issue that Toyota road vehicles got pulled from Motorsport 7 but included 3 Nascars, 2 Trucks, 1 DLC Truck and 1 Classic Prototype Eagle MK-III.
Uh huh...

3b) Yes Lexus is also a part of Toyota and not included in FM7 but included in GT Sport. and Lexus RCF-GT3 is not even listed as production car and was planned to be included along with leaked cars that I provided a list that the cars got leaked. that list also included Honda Civic GRC Rally Car that was also leaked. Lexus RCF-GT3 has different reason for getting exclusion.

Read this again:

and you didn't even answer my question:

If a Toyota Vehicle joint ventured or rebaged with other companies for example Subaru BRZ

The BRZ is not a rebadged Toyota, though. It's the product of a joint project between Toyota and Subaru, yes, but each company retains the rights to do whatever they please with their respective version.

Lexus RCF-GT3= Not included because got leaked before developement as it is Race car not production car.

I'm curious, what do you think it means when information on a car leaks before or during development?

It's still strange what toyotas are in Forza among all the possible:

toyota road cars: in GTS, not FM

• 1967 Toyota 2000GT* (1.11 Update)
  • 1987 Toyota MR2 GT-S* (1.13 Update)
  • 1988 Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A* (1.13 Update)
  • 1997 Toyota Supra RZ* (1.11 Update)
  • 2012 Toyota TS030 Hybrid
  • 2014 Toyota FT-1* (1.11 Update)
  • 2014 Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo
  • 2014 Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3
  • 2015 Toyota 86 GT
  • 2015 Toyota 86 Gr.4
  • 2015 Toyota 86 Gr.B
  • 2015 Toyota SF-R
  • 2015 Toyota SF-R Racing Concept
  • 2016 Toyota 86 GRMN
  • 2017 Toyota TS050 Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing)
  • 2018 Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept* (1.18 Update)

The 2017 TS050-HYBRID was licensed by a game company last year with CAD data being shared. I have always assumed it would end up in FM7 as it already features the 2017 919 Hybrid. Not seeing it by now makes me wonder who the CAD data was actually sent to.

I find the no customization point curious as that is easily dealt with. Example is Ferrari, there is a decal restriction on in game decals, Toyota could impose one on select vehicles I am sure. As with all things this probably comes down to money, I wish they would solve it so they can come back to the game.

The 2017 TS050-HYBRID was licensed by a game company last year with CAD data being shared. I have always assumed it would end up in FM7 as it already features the 2017 919 Hybrid. Not seeing it by now makes me wonder who the CAD data was actually sent to.

Project CARS 2 Spirit of Le Mans DLC

Last edited:
Back