Anything costing less than 100,000 credits should have never made it into GT5.
Anything costing less than 100,000 credits should have never made it into GT5.
All you people want is supercars, tuners and X1's. You have no imagination for odd and slow cars. The game would not be a GT game if it wasn't for theses odd cars which have been with us since GT1.
From what i have read on this topic Gran Turismo is not the series for you if all that you want is fast cars.
ZDUPHI agree. After all, this is a DRIVING simulator, not a "Supercar" simulator.
freight48This poll makes no sense...
This whole thread makes no sense...
Both of you are correct. x3 👍This poll makes no sense...
Yawn.
You don't drive supercars.
This Driving simulator tag is getting beyond a joke.
If you drink a can of Red bull, please don't jump of a high building.
Oh, if you eat a fairy cake your not being mean to fairy's either.
Toyota Yaris - why o why? For the love of Ford GT40 '69
Because it's A RACING game!
I'm a big fan of Volvos, truth be known. The S-60 is gorgeous. But some of these are in no way going to be on a track outside of this game. Cars like an '88 Honda Accord 4 door. This is not the driving to the grocery store simulator. If it is, then Kaz had better get to work on a BIG patch with a bunch of Kroger's in it.
I have a sneaking suspicion a bunch of PD employees simply wanted to either see their cars or the ones they had in high school...
I'm 900% sure that the Volvo 240 was raced. Professionally. For many, many years. In both wagon and sedan form.Any car is 'raceable.' Not any car will make for a good race. You don't see people racing Honda Accords and Volvos for a reason. They're not designed for it and were never intended to be raced.
900-ish. Maybe less. I've never actually counted, and I keep putting off doing so.So has anyone ever figured if you take out the duplicates how many cars we REALLY have?
Any car is 'raceable.' Not any car will make for a good race. You don't see people racing Honda Accords and Volvos for a reason. They're not designed for it and were never intended to be raced. They are boring grocery getters. Street racers aside, outside of GT1-5 I would be willing to bet nobody does race them.
X2010. Too much developing time...
Getting rid of the "slow" cars just for being not racing suitable doesn't sound like a way to improve the game.
I'm much more concern about the unnecessary duplicates that are in the game.