1: 3.053
2: 2.337
3: 1.863
4: 1.528
5: 1.290
6: 1.123
Set final gear to: 3.400
Top Speed: 173 MPH/ 278 Km/H
Change top speed to suit track with final gear only.

Tuned to 575pp this RX-7 TC should be very competitive at most circuits but really comes alive at Laguna Seca. Not too far off the performance of the RE Amemiya RX-7 this will give most, if not all other cars of similar pp a run for their money.

Last edited:
Mugen S2000 '00.
Mugen S2000.jpg

Specifications:
Performance Points: 500pp
Max. power: 375 BHP
Weight: 1044 kg
Weight Distribution: 50:50
Drivetrain: FR

Parts Fitted:
Fully customisable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customisable transmission
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Carbon propeller shaft
Engine tuning Stage 3
All Exhaust parts
Intake tuning
Weight reduction stage 3
Window weight reduction

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 75/75
Spring Rates: 11.00/12.00
Dampers(Compression): 6/5
Dampers(Extension): 7/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber:0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.05

Brake Balance: 7/6

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 10
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Power:
Power Limiter: 98.6%

Body:
Aerodynamics: Stock
Ballast Amount: N/A
Ballast Position: N/A

Transmission:
Set Final Gear@: 5.000
Set top Speed @: 112 MPH/ 190 Km/H
Set Individual ratios to:
1: 4.871
2: 3.436
3: 2.571
4: 2.013
5: 1.646
6: 1.403
Set final gear to: 3.100
Top Speed: 171 MPH / 273 Km/H

Another one of the tuned S2Ks. Tuned to 500pp this Mugen will leave all but the fastest 500pp cars reeling. As agile and stable as the others this S2000 is really fun to drive and should throw down some pretty good lap times consistently enough to beat off most of your competitors. I would recommend that this car be used at the tighter race tracks but it will still put up a fight at the others too.

@seb15000 I will go away now and double check I may have posted an error thanks for pointing it out :)
@DeltawingR18 the colour is Matt light red for the body and matte black for the wheels :)

Edit @seb15000 you were right it should give 599pp was a mistake on my side thanks for the spot have corrected the issue :)
When there are PP changes like this please notify me so I can update the directory. You don't even have to pm me, just put @XS in the post somewhere and I will get an alert so I know to check and see what's up. Thanks!

XS
When there are PP changes like this please notify me so I can update the directory. You don't even have to pm me, just put @XS in the post somewhere and I will get an alert so I know to check and see what's up. Thanks!

Has already been done bud changed it as soon a Seb picked up on it :)

Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model.
BRZ Base model.jpg

Specifications:
Performance Points: 535pp
Max. power: 405 BHP
Weight: 1150
Weight Distribution: 53:47

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Mid RPM Range Turbo
Tyres Racing Soft

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 60/60
Spring Rate: 17.00/17.50
Dampers(Compression): 4/5
Dampers(Extension): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Toe Angle: -0.12/0.04

Brake Balance:7/6

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 7
Acceleration Sensitivity: 12
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Power:
Power Limiter: 100%

Body:
Aerodynamics: 350/450

Transmission:
Set top Speed @: 112 MPH /180 Km/H
1: 3.915
2: 2.761
3: 2.066
4: 1.618
5: 1.323
6: 1.128
Set final gear to:3.300
Top Speed: 157 MPH /253 Km/H

Another one for the GT300 collection, Tuned to 535pp this is a little lower pp than the other GT300 cars we have tuned here but will still do the job. I have ran the car from 515-539pp and it runs well all throughout that range. Should be very competitive in any GT300 race...and a few others too.

Have fun and enjoy your drive!

Last edited:
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car.
View attachment 119082

Specifications:
Performance Points: 575pp
Max. power: 576 BHP
Weight: 1160 kg
Weight Distribution: 46:54
Drivetrain:MR

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Engine tuning Stage 3
Weight reduction Stage 3
Wheels size +2"
Racing tyres Soft

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 60/70
Spring Rate: 12.50/11.00
Dampers(Compression): 7/5
Dampers(Extension): 8/6
Toe Angle: -0.12/0.08

Brake Balance:7/6

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 8
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Power:
Power Limiter: 97.7%

Body:
Aerodynamics: 350/400
Ballast Amount: 17 kg
Ballast Position: -50

Transmission:
Set top Speed @: 124 MPH / 200 Km/H
1: 4.107
2: 3.179
3: 2.535
4: 2.079
5: 1.756
6: 1.528
Set final gear to: 3.200
Top Speed: 183 MPH / 290 Km/H

This car is not even close to being anywhere near as good as it was in GT5, and to be honest I found it a pain to tune. The plan was to tune this car for 600pp but the Mid RPM

Range Turbo Kit needed to reach this pp just delivered too much power right where I didn't need or want it so I decided to return the turbo to the shelf from whence it came and focus on a N/a version instead.

After making this decision I have the car handling almost the same as in GT5 and putting in competitive times around a plethora of the Major Circuits including Suzuka, Spa, GVS, Motegi and more. It also works well with the 3rd stage of engine tuning removed and a little transmission tweak down at 550pp.

Although I am happy to post this tune now, I do consider this a work in progress so stay tuned for updates!

Holy crap this car is a riot to drive! I de-tuned it to 550pp, threw on sports softs and took this bad boy to the 'ring and changed the rear toe angle to 0.07 and this car is a dream to drive as soon as I figured out where the grip was and how fast the car rotated.

For my driving style I found the rear toe setting made the back-end of the car feel pretty unstable at speed, especially in the faster sections of the 'ring. Once I backed the toe setting off to 0.07 the car retained nearly all of its original corner entry sharpness while gaining a lot of traction at corner exit and stability on undulating high speed sections.

With power levels over the 483hp this car has when detuned to 550pp I found that for my driving ability the car became a real handful and seemed to be on a knife edge of balance and if I made one wrong move I would shoot backwards into the nearest wall.

At 550pp for me this car feels like you guys tuned it just for me, it suits my driving style perfectly! :cheers:

Thanks @Ksquad.
I was fighting with car for longer than I care to remember, especially trying to get the lift-off oversteer to a somewhat manageable level. It is a car that I used a lot in GT5 from 550-600pp and my intention was always to have the same options here.

I'm glad to hear it works well at 550pp especially at the ring, it is never really a track I tend to give lot of thought towards as I rarely race there, but I do try and use as many different tracks as I can to tune the car.

As I said in the post this car will definitely be worked on some more, I'll give your rear toe change a try tomorrow after work, hopefully it may just prove to be the magic bullet I've been looking for with this car.
Thanks again, great feedback!:cheers:

Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98(Built for Seasonal event @ Grand Valley East)
Lamborghini Diablo GT2.jpg

Specifications:
Performance Points: 580pp
Max. power: 642 BHP
Weight: 1300 kg
Weight Distribution: 45/55
Drivetrain: MR

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Exhaust Manifold
Weight Reduction Stage 3

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 65/65
Spring Rate: 18.00/23.00
Dampers(Compression): 6/5
Dampers(Extension): 7/6
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.10

Brake Balance:7/8

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 16
Braking Sensitivity: 22

Power:

Body:
Aerodynamics: 80/150
Ballast Amount: 61 kg

Transmission:
Set top Speed @: 140 MPH/240 Km/H
1: 2.472
2: 1.844
3: 1.420
4: 1.129
5: 0.929
Set final gear to: 3.500

This is my first attempt at a seasonal tune and although it's not going to be perfect and it is very early in the day I am currently No.75 on the leaderboard which for me is quite an achievement (usually happy with top 1000 or so) So I decided to post the tune and see if it can help some of you guys too.

Last edited:
XNR Ghia Roadster '60.(Built for the Willow Springs Seasonal event)
XNR Ghia.jpg
Specifications:
Performance Points: 430pp
Max. power: 267 BHP
Weight: 1270 kg
Weight Distribution: 54:46

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Sports CPU
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Aero part Others, Aero Part A.

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 110/110
Spring Rate: 7.50/5.25
Dampers(Compression): 3/4
Dampers(Extension): 4/4
Toe Angle: -0.12/ 0.05

Brake Balance: 6/7

Drivetrain:
Acceleration Sensitivity: 13

Power:
Power Limiter: 99.8%

Body:

Transmission:
Set Final Gear@: 4.500
Set top Speed @: 124 MPH/ 200 Km/h
1: 3.225
2: 2.444
3: 1.904
4: 1.530
5: 1.261
Set final gear to:3.475

Built for the Willow Spings seasonal event. Another easy gold for me by about 6 seconds.

EDIT: Updated Parts list, Ballast, Power Limiter and Final gear ratio. 28/2.

Last edited:
Just dropping in, taking a look, and gotta commend you on your tunes and your belief on tuning them in a way that makes you happy ie SRF on. I don't drive with it on, unless forced to, but either way, great effort! As a fellow DS3 user, but "X" throttle, square brake, dpads, and auto transmission, I understand the hard work. Great job and keep them coming!👍

Hello Thorin,
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 for seasonal events 👍
great job, I love, I got a time: 1.04.768
without aid, ABS 1, DS3
Congratulations for the work and thank you for sharing !!!
has soon ;)

Just dropping in, taking a look, and gotta commend you on your tunes and your belief on tuning them in a way that makes you happy ie SRF on. I don't drive with it on, unless forced to, but either way, great effort! As a fellow DS3 user, but "X" throttle, square brake, dpads, and auto transmission, I understand the hard work. Great job and keep them coming!👍
Thanks @Lionheart2113,
I know from the forums that the use of SRF is a bit of a sticky wicket but I also understand that there are a lot of people out there who still use it, not to mention all of the other aids available too. I personally only really use it because I just can't get myself out of the habit of using the X and square buttons, I've just been doing it for so long that anything else just feels alien to me.
Thank again for the support:cheers:

Hello Thorin,
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 for seasonal events 👍
great job, I love, I got a time: 1.04.768
without aid, ABS 1, DS3
Congratulations for the work and thank you for sharing !!!
has soon ;)
Hi @seb15000,
Thanks, I am glad you liked it...and that you didn't beat me with my own tune:lol: Very close though (only a quarter of a second off) and you are most welcome!
I should have one up in a little while for the lotus too, I have just finished that event now and am just about to post the set-up for it.

Cheers again, glad to be of help:cheers:

Yes, those of us still using "old sweaty" are a dying breed, but we can still handle about 90% of the cars in the game, 95% if we are allowed to tune them. Until I get the man cave built, I don't have the room for the steering wheel setup I want. Hell I'm trying to design a sideboard that flips down into a racing seat until then...as the wife rolls her eyes!!!:lol:

Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04(Built for Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit Seasonal event.)
Lotus 111R Race.jpg

Specifications:
Performance Points: 530pp
Max. power: 299 BHP
Weight: 778 kg
Weight Distribution: 45:55

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Engine tuning Stage 3
Mid RPM Range Turbo

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 85/85
Spring Rate: 6.5/12.00
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.05

Brake Balance:7/5

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 7
Braking Sensitivity: 18

Power:
Power Limiter: 96.0%

Body:
Aerodynamics: 200/400
Ballast Amount: 58 kg
Ballast Position: 50

Transmission:
Set Final Gear@: 5.500
Set top Speed @: 112MPH /190Km/H
1: 3.853
2: 2.841
3: 2.197
4: 1.763
5: 1.468
6: 1.267
Set final gear to:3.550

Third and final instalment of today's seasonal specials I found the stock version was well capable of getting a gold time here but this tune should offer up that little bit extra, I took a good few seconds of my original time and again finished way better than I usually do on the leaderboard. Although it is still very early...

EDIT: My sincere apologies to everyone who may have tried this car and thought that the weight distribution is incorrect and that the power and pp levels do not correctly match. I have recently had my attention drawn to this post for another reason and discovered my error. The mistake was that I had not included the ballast and had entered the stock weight in the specs at the head of the post. Sorry again Guys and Gals:dunce:

Last edited:
XNR Ghia Roadster '60.(Built for the Willow Springs Seasonal event)
View attachment 121074 Specifications:
Performance Points: 430pp
Max. power: 267 BHP
Weight: 1270 kg
Weight Distribution: 53:47

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Intake tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 3

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 110/110
Spring Rate: 7.50/5.25
Toe Angle: -0.12/ 0.05

Brake Balance: 6/7

Drivetrain:
Acceleration Sensitivity: 13

Power:

Body:
Ballast Amount: 25 kg
Ballast Position: 50

Transmission:
Set Final Gear@: 4.500
Set top Speed @: 124 MPH/ 200 Km/h
1: 3.225
2: 2.444
3: 1.904
4: 1.530
5: 1.261
Set final gear to:3.300

Built for the Willow Spings seasonal event. Another easy gold for me by about 6 seconds.

Great tune - thanks Thorin:cheers:
Got me into the 1.29s easily. Next step is to tweak the top speed a wee bit - I'm sure theres a 10th or 2 to be had:tup:

You are most welcome @Giulietta73, Glad I could help.:D

I think, being honest that there is a lot more than just a tenth or 2 to be found so I'm going to be giving this another going over on the next day or two, I'm not a big fan of Willow Springs so I just took the money and ran, but I had that much fun in the Ghia that I'm going to take it to some of my regular test tracks tomorrow and try to refine it a little.

Thanks for the feedback it's always good to know how the tunes go for others.👍

Hi @seb15000,
Thanks, I am glad you liked it...and that you didn't beat me with my own tune:lol: Very close though (only a quarter of a second off) and you are most welcome!
I should have one up in a little while for the lotus too, I have just finished that event now and am just about to post the set-up for it.

Cheers again, glad to be of help:cheers:

again very good adjustment ;)
trying a little more I stayed in 1.04.267
Tomorrow I will test the Plymouth ...
thank you and good evening
has soon :cheers:

Thanks @Lionheart2113,
I know from the forums that the use of SRF is a bit of a sticky wicket but I also understand that there are a lot of people out there who still use it, not to mention all of the other aids available too. I personally only really use it because I just can't get myself out of the habit of using the X and square buttons, I've just been doing it for so long that anything else just feels alien to me.
Thank again for the support:cheers:

I'm with ya there man! I was a dedicated d-pad, x/square user through GT1-GT4 and in GT4 I finally switched to the analog joysticks and in GT5 I finally switched to the trigger buttons. I completely agree it's a heck of a brutal learning curve to switch over, it's like having to start the game over from square one! That said you should try switching to the analog joystick and trigger buttons as it makes driving sooooooo much easier in GT6 once you get used to it which should only take you an hour or so, if not for the added throttle control than for the ability to slightly touch the brakes without a lockup that using square can easily cause.

again very good adjustment ;)
trying a little more I stayed in 1.04.267
Tomorrow I will test the Plymouth ...
thank you and good evening
has soon :cheers:

Nice time,👍 @seb15000!

I'm not at my PS right now but that sounds very close to what I remember this afternoon. You might have me beat on this one.:D
I'll be sure to let you know!;) EDIT: Yes you did, mine was 1.04.521. well done!!!

Hope you like the Plymouth! I'll be giving a few suggestions a try around 4-5pm tomorrow, so we may have a few more changes and some nice new tunes up for the three of them on some nice sticky rubber and lots more POWER pretty soon too.:)

Thank you again for the feedback and the support:gtpflag:

Last edited:
I'm with ya there man! I was a dedicated d-p"ad, x/square user through GT1-GT4 and in GT4 I finally switched to the analog joysticks and in GT5 I finally switched to the trigger buttons. I completely agree it's a heck of a brutal learning curve to switch over, it's like having to start the game over from square one! That said you should try switching to the analog joystick and trigger buttons as it makes driving sooooooo much easier in GT6 once you get used to it which should only take you an hour or so, if not for the added throttle control than for the ability to slightly touch the brakes without a lockup that using square can easily cause.
Hey @Ksquad

I use the analogue sticks now, I have done for as long as they were an option on any racing game, but it just feels wrong to use the trigger buttons, that's what you squeeze when you want all hell to break loose. An' the stick going up and down is for golf swings:lol:

It's x and square or a wheel and some pedals when they can be afforded and space can be found. I think @Lionheart2113 was on to something with his "Fold down sideboard racing chair" idea 💡.

I think that once I've found the right gearbox settings for the cars the throttle control can be very good on the buttons (Obviously not as easy or smoothly as other methods available.), as can the brakes I learned the value of and touch for this whilst playing PD's Tourist trophy for all those years waiting on GT5 on PS3. Some of those bikes could be pretty brutal!

Hey Thorin, Just got 1:31.660 with the Ghia Thanks for the Great Tune. 👍 I had ASM turned on, so I turned it off and Bingo I got Gold! The back end was drifting a little but I had it under control. I also use a DS3, but I use R1 as my brake instead of the square button, no need to take your thumb off the x button and I've been driving a hell of alot better. Cheers :cheers: I look forward to trying some of your other tunes. Like you said I also follow Motor City Hami 👍 ,Praiano's :bowdown:and COTHO :dopey:Tunes. Welcome to the Tuner's Forum :cheers: Your photo on the first page is Great, Love the 2 cars.

Hey Thorin, Just got 1:31.660 with the Ghia Thanks for the Great Tune. 👍 I had ASM turned on, so I turned it off and Bingo I got Gold! The back end was drifting a little but I had it under control. I also use a DS3, but I use R1 as my brake instead of the square button, no need to take your thumb off the x button and I've been driving a hell of alot better. Cheers :cheers: I look forward to trying some of your other tunes. Like you said I also follow Motor City Hami 👍 ,Praiano's :bowdown:and COTHO :dopey:Tunes. Welcome to the Tuner's Forum :cheers: Your photo on the first page is Great, Love the 2 cars.
Thanks @Brewguy44. Not a bad litttle car that one and yes the rear was still a little lively for sure:lol:
Glad you found the tune helpful! Congrats on the Gold:tup:

I have been thinking about L2 for the brake but...who knows, square still works for me.

Yeah, they are all very good tuners. Even though I'm trying to do my own tuning these days, I still use quite a few of theirs too. You will always be guaranteed some quality work and a whole lot of fun with their cars.

Cheers:cheers:

Thanks @Brewguy44. Not a bad litttle car that one and yes the rear was still a little lively for sure:lol:
Glad you found the tune helpful! Congrats on the Gold:tup:

I have been thinking about L2 for the brake but...who knows, square still works for me.

Yeah, they are all very good tuners. Even though I'm trying to do my own tuning these days, I still use quite a few of theirs too. You will always be guaranteed some quality work and a whole lot of fun with their cars.

Cheers:cheers:

Braking with L2 huh? Sounds like someone wants a little more control under braking!:lol:
Truth be told, I'm with you on that one, you'll have to let me know how that goes if you decide to go that route:sly:

Braking with L2 huh? Sounds like someone wants a little more control under braking!:lol:
Truth be told, I'm with you on that one, you'll have to let me know how that goes if you decide to go that route:sly:
Well, you can never have too much control.:D

I can't see it happening to be honest, too stuck in my ways. But if I feel the need that's where it'll be going....Watch out anyone on my left!:lol:

Lotus Evora '09.
Evora Thorin.jpg

Specifications:
Performance Points: 550pp
Max. power: 482 BHP
Weight: 1175 kg
Weight Distribution: 45:55

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Triple plate clutch
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Racing Exhaust
Sports Catalytic Converter
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Front Aero Part
Rear Wing
Wheels size up 1"
Racing Tyres Soft

The tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 70/72
Spring Rate: 11.50/10.75
Dampers(Compression): 7/6
Dampers(Extension):8/6
Anti-Roll Bars:4/5
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.05

Brake Balance: 7/6

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque:5
Acceleration Sensitivity:12
Braking Sensitivity:7

Power:
Power Limiter:100%

Body:
Aerodynamics: 8
Ballast Amount:87 kg

Transmission:
Set top Speed @:112 MPH/ 190 Km/H
1: 4.094
2: 2.888
3: 2.161
4: 1.693
5: 1.383
6: 1.179
Set final gear to: 2.900
Top Speed: 176 MPH/283 Km/H

Another of my old favourites from GT5. I have used this car a lot through my GT career this time round at 500pp on sports tyres and have been working hard to tame the lift-off oversteer but have left just enough to play with. This is one of those cars that just puts a huge smile on my face.

Last edited:
Back