Little Duckpond Under The Mountain.

• Thread starter Thorin Cain
  • 763 comments
I tried your amuse s2000 r1, audi quatrro 86, mugen s2000, honda integra, tvr tamora last night. All top tunes for me đź‘Ť fit my driving style. Thank you.
Yes i think the spirra need to revise. Its wild on rear for me.

yeaaah new tunes from dirty duck cant wait to try. :sly:

I tried your amuse s2000 r1, audi quatrro 86, mugen s2000, honda integra, tvr tamora last night. All top tunes for me đź‘Ť fit my driving style. Thank you.
Yes i think the spirra need to revise. Its wild on rear for me.

yeaaah new tunes from dirty duck cant wait to try. :sly:
Glad you liked them!

Yeah, the Spirra is quite wild. I have the thing set on a knife edge at the moment, it's awesome if you get it just right but not very forgiving if you attack the corners too hard or enter a little slower. Hopefully I can have her behaving herself a bit better by the end of the day.

Hey hope the tuning is going well,

Is the Ferrari F430 in the works?. Hoping for a good tune like the scuderia

I should have this one ready this evening. Did a couple of test runs round SSR5 last night and have a couple of fine details to iron out but she's almost good to go.

Glad you liked them!

Yeah, the Spirra is quite wild. I have the thing set on a knife edge at the moment, it's awesome if you get it just right but not very forgiving if you attack the corners too hard or enter a little slower. Hopefully I can have her behaving herself a bit better by the end of the day.

I should have this one ready this evening. Did a couple of test runs round SSR5 last night and have a couple of fine details to iron out but she's almost good to go.

Awesome!, I'm really looking forward to this one, I've not seen anyone racing her online.

By the way the clk lm tune is godly, there is no car that can counter it at 650pp, having a lot of fun leaving them pesky hsv's for dust. Good job :-)

@romynovanda I have a lots more to post today I'm at home with the man flu, so I have time

@jwesson1 keep an eye out too some of the ones you requested will be in with what I post today

Out of the bunch that will be posted there will be one that will only work for Monza I have tested most other places and unfortunately it doesn't work but it friggin quick at Monza 600pp red and striped see if you can guess which one it is will surprise you when you try it 1.35/1.36 will come easily for you

Hope you guys like them and have fun driving them, I know I do when I make them

@romynovanda I have a lots more to post today I'm at home with the man flu, so I have time

@jwesson1 keep an eye out too some of the ones you requested will be in with what I post today

Out of the bunch that will be posted there will be one that will only work for Monza I have tested most other places and unfortunately it doesn't work but it friggin quick at Monza 600pp red and striped see if you can guess which one it is will surprise you when you try it 1.35/1.36 will come easily for you

Hope you guys like them and have fun driving them, I know I do when I make them

Thank you very much for these great jobs. You spend a lot of time for doing the great tunes. I will have fun driving them. :P đź‘Ť

Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec II (R32) '94
R32.jpg

Specifications:

Performance Points: 575pp
Max. power: 615BHP
Weight: 1230kg
Weight Distribution: 54:46
Drivetrain:4WD

Parts Fitted:

Fully customisable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customisable transmission
Fully customisable LSD
Torque split diff
Stage 3 engine tuning
Sports ECU
All Exhaust parts
Intake tuning
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Window weight reduction
Tyres: RS

The Tune:

Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 85/85
Spring Rate: 7.81/6.82
Dampers(Compression): 5/4
Dampers(Extension): 6/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.10
Brake Balance: 5/4

Drivetrain:

Initial Torque: 5/7
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15/20
Braking Sensitivity: 10/10
Torque split 15:85

Power:

Power Limiter: 99.3%

Body:

Aerodynamics: Stock

Transmission:

Set top Speed 193
Set Individual ratios to:
1: 3.619
2: 2.438
3: 1.781
4: 1.364
5: 1.095
6: 0.923
Set final gear to 4.000
Change top speed to suit track with final gear only

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec (R33) '97
R33.jpg

Specifications:
Performance Points: 570pp
Max. power: 590BHP
Weight: 1230kg
Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Carbon Prop
Torque split diff
Stage 1 engine tuning
Sports ECU
All Exhaust parts
Intake tuning
Mid RPM Turbo kit
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Window weight reduction
Front Aero kit
Rear Diffusers kit
The Tune:
Suspension settings:
Ride Height: 80/80
Spring Rate: 8.32/7.26
Dampers(Extension): 6/4
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.10
Brake Balance: 5/5

Drivetrain:
Torque split 15:85

Power:
Power Limiter: 93.8%

Body:
Aerodynamics: 0/30

Transmission:
Set top Speed 205
1: 3.392
2: 2.258
3: 1.637
4: 1.263
5: 1.017
6: 0.866
Set final gear to 4.150

Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec II NUR (R34) '02
Gemasolar_6.jpg

Specifications:
Performance Points: 640pp
Max. power: 953BHP
Weight: 1248kg
Weight Distribution: 55:45

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Carbon Prop
Torque split diff
Stage 3 engine tuning
Sports ECU
All Exhaust parts
Intake tuning
High RPM Turbo kit
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window weight reduction
Front Aero kit

The Tune:

Suspension settings:

Ride Height: 75/80
Spring Rate: 8.59/7.14
Dampers(Compression): 4/5
Toe Angle: -0.30/-0.30

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 5/5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 10/10
Braking Sensitivity: 7/7
Torque split 50:50

Power:
Power Limiter: 100.0%

Body:
Aerodynamics: 0/30

Transmission:
Set top Speed 230
1: 3.700
2: 2.328
3: 1.688
4: 1.280
5: 1.036
6: 0.836
Set final gear to 3.450

This car was done as a request (wishes to remain anonymous) for a racing league 640pp at Le-man no chicanes with a top speed of 250 MPH with out slipstream it took me a couple of days to do it but i have done it and have been informed that they have been incredibly successful with this set up, they also say that this gearbox and diff set up make it a fairly good drag car too.:cheers:

Awesome!, I'm really looking forward to this one, I've not seen anyone racing her online.

By the way the clk lm tune is godly, there is no car that can counter it at 650pp, having a lot of fun leaving them pesky hsv's for dust. Good job :-)
Thanks for that, glad it works so well for you!

Just about to go put the F430 on the GTPlanet database, I will post the link in here as normal as soon as I've done so. Hope you enjoy, I certainly do:D

Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec II NUR (R34) '02
View attachment 155892

Ooh goody...SKYLINES!

Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STI '98
Gemasolar_4.jpg

Specifications:

Performance Points: 550pp
Max. power: 506BHP
Weight: 1039kg

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Carbon Prop
Torque split diff
Stage 1 engine tuning
Sports ECU
All Exhaust parts
Intake tuning
High RPM Turbo kit
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window weight reduction

The Tune:

Suspension settings:

Ride Height: 90/90
Spring Rate: 6.24/5.31
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.05
Brake Balance: 4/6

Drivetrain:
Acceleration Sensitivity: 10/15
Torque split 10:90

Power:

Power Limiter: 98.4%

Body:

Transmission:
Set top Speed 149
1: 2.784
2: 1.972
3: 1.499
4: 1.192
5: 0.992
6: 0.805
Set final gear to 4.450

;);)
I have been working on an Elise on sport tyres help a friend out with his career races, I'll have a look at getting her ready for racing rubber when I get the chance.

Ah, the Focus RS everyones favorite, so many lobbies ban this car, it's way too good for the pp levels. I've spent a huge amount of time tuning cars to beat this thing, now you want us to help it fight back...ok, guess we can do that! :P

To be honest, I think someone may have one tucked away safe and sound at the back of the garage, I'll have a little rumage later.

It's not that I think that the RS is an awesome car but as you also mentioned it's to good not to have unfortunately. One of the cars that can actually beat it is the Spoon Civic on 500 PP, that car is fantastic on the Nordschleife due to the sick amount of mechanical grip it has. Also the Audi TT tune you made deserves a mention here, it's one of the best cars to drive on the Nordschleife imo, power and a lot of grip make this car do it in 6.43 this afternoon! Keep up the great work Thorin! :cheers:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
Gemasolar_1.jpg

Specifications:
Performance Points: 550pp
Max. power: 503BHP
Weight: 1155kg
Weight Distribution: 60:40

Parts Fitted:

Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Carbon Prop
Torque split diff
Stage 2 engine tuning
Sports ECU
All Exhaust parts
Intake tuning
High RPM Turbo kit
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Window weight reduction

The Tune:

Suspension settings:

Ride Height: 80/80
Spring Rate: 8.73/5.82
Dampers(Extension): 6/5
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.05

Drivetrain:
Torque split 10:90

Power:

Power Limiter: 95.7%

Body:

Transmission:
Set top Speed 199
1: 2.749
2: 1.841
3: 1.339
4: 1.023
5: 0.819
6: 0.688
Set final gear to 5.200

It's not that I think that the RS is an awesome car but as you also mentioned it's to good not to have unfortunately. One of the cars that can actually beat it is the Spoon Civic on 500 PP, that car is fantastic on the Nordschleife due to the sick amount of mechanical grip it has. Also the Audi TT tune you made deserves a mention here, it's one of the best cars to drive on the Nordschleife imo, power and a lot of grip make this car do it in 6.43 this afternoon! Keep up the great work Thorin! :cheers:

Absolutely that TT RS can be under powered some times but i think the amount of grip makes up for it glad you like my tune have you tried out any of our others ?

The credit goes to @Dirty_Duck for those. Cracking machines too, I love the Civic but I hated the TT until he got his hands on it.

Ford Focus ST '06
Gemasolar.jpg

Specifications:
Performance Points: 530pp
Max. power: 433BHP
Weight: 1171kg
Weight Distribution: 59:41
Drivetrain:FF

Parts Fitted:
Racing brakes
Fully customisable LSD
Stage 2 engine tuning
Sports ECU
All Exhaust parts
Intake tuning
Mid RPM Turbo kit
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Window weight reduction
Front aero kit
Rear Spolier

The Tune:

Suspension settings:

Ride Height: 75/70
Spring Rate: 9.21/6.40
Dampers(Extension): 6/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber: 0.0/0.5
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.07
Brake Balance: 4/7

Drivetrain:

Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Power:

Power Limiter: 99.3%

Body:

Aerodynamics: 0/5

Transmission:

Set Final Gear:5.000
Set top Speed: 155
1: 3.315
2: 2.200
3: 1.689
4: 1.374
5: 1.164
6: 0.992
Set final gear to 3.750

Absolutely that TT RS can be under powered some times but i think the amount of grip makes up for it glad you like my tune have you tried out any of our others ?

In fact I got like 75% off all the cars you guy's tuned in this thread. I was hopping between tuningshops but most of them used steering wheels or were just for fun and did not handle very well. 2 Months ago I ended up here, and bought some cars that I liked and tried the tunes and I was very impressed, I got all the roadcars in this thread. And am grinding a bit these days to complete the race cars. I like 85% off the tuned cars a lot but some are just not really in my ally when it comes to driving style and handling. I bought the Amuse 2000 GT1 from yesterday and tested it on the ring, and I had a lot of trouble with the rear under breaking and wheelspin on the throttle, then I bought the EVO as well and that car felt great, did an awesome with it on the ring but forgot the laptime altough it was well under de 7 minutes mark :)

Oh boy, coming back from dinner and there is a new EVO tune and the ST you guys rock!!! time to spend my last bucks on these 2 beasts! greetings from the Netherlands!

When me and @Thorin Cain aren't tuning we do like to have a few races within our little circle of racers however things sometimes end up going wrong this is what happens when you take a Dodge Viper and Chrome Line Audi R8 @650pp round le man, with me and @Thorin Cain in a battle for 1st and 2nd, yes thats me in the Viper :banghead: sad times think i finished 5th due to this:

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013.jpg

Last edited:
Ferrari F430 '06
F430 Dristelen Text.jpg

Click on top desription for link to tune.

Tuned as a Request by @GTPDAMO.

Specifications:
Max. power: 560 BHP
Weight: 1188 kg
Weight Distribution: 44:56
Drivetrain: MR
Tyres: Racing Soft

I decided to tune this to 575pp we've not got a Ferrari there yet. I feel tuning it to 600pp would be a waste as there are already at least 3 others from the same stable at that pp.

I also wanted to keep as original as I could with the aesthetics so I haven't changed the wheels and no rear wing. Just personal preference really. If you want to add a rear wing and change up the wheels, rock on. I don't think it'll make that much difference.

Have fun and enjoy your drive!

Quick question @SuperSic58, I guess you changed the final gear to adjust your top speed for the Ring in the Spirra, what Final gear are you running? I have made a couple of changes and It's a bit better for me round there now, but I may just have to do a new gearbox for it.

Quick question @SuperSic58, I guess you changed the final gear to adjust your top speed for the Ring in the Spirra, what Final gear are you running? I have made a couple of changes and It's a bit better for me round there now, but I may just have to do a new gearbox for it.

I didnt change the final gear at all, everything is still the way it was when you posted the tune!

I didnt change the final gear at all, everything is still the way it was when you posted the tune!
Cool, I have reduced all of the damper settings by 1 click, reversed the ride height (so 108front/112rear) and increased front roll bar to 5, it's a little more stable and feels much better. I have also tried changing the front toe angle to 0.05 for a quick run and I think it is possibly worth another look at.

I'll give it another going over with fresh eyes tomorrow and see if there's anything else that will improve it. I will also do a custom transmission for the Nordschleife for you. Do you use it for Grid Start races or hot lapping?

Give the changes a try and let me know how you get on. I'd probably change the Final Gear to about 3.350-3.450 for the long straight, I was topping out at 191 Mph with a long way to go when I finally went for the full lap.

Good luck

I do both grid start racing and hotlaps. With the ST I did an 8.54 on the 24h version of the Nordschleife a couple of minutes ago, need to adjust de springs (to stiff) but I will work that out myself :) with one click do you mean -1kg or 0,01 kg on springs for the Spirra? The 8.54 was with standing grid start btw.

I do both grid start racing and hotlaps. With the ST I did an 8.54 on the 24h version of the Nordschleife a couple of minutes ago, need to adjust de springs (to stiff) but I will work that out myself :) with one click do you mean -1kg or 0,01 kg on springs for the Spirra? The 8.54 was with standing grid start btw.
Ok, I'll do gearing for grids.

On the Spirra, leave the springs and change the dampers. Compression to 5/3, Extension to 6/4.

Ferrari F430 '06
View attachment 155951
Click on top desription for link to tune.

Tuned as a Request by @GTPDAMO.

Specifications:
Max. power: 560 BHP
Weight: 1188 kg
Weight Distribution: 44:56
Drivetrain: MR
Tyres: Racing Soft

I decided to tune this to 575pp we've not got a Ferrari there yet. I feel tuning it to 600pp would be a waste as there are already at least 3 others from the same stable at that pp.

I also wanted to keep as original as I could with the aesthetics so I haven't changed the wheels and no rear wing. Just personal preference really. If you want to add a rear wing and change up the wheels, rock on. I don't think it'll make that much difference.

Have fun and enjoy your drive!

She drives exactly as I hoped for thankyou, very fast and handles perfect for me. I will let you know how I get on online with her

Am gonna do a couple of laps with the Spirra adjustments and see how it goes :bowdown:
This system update takes ages to install, don't think I have enough time for some testing today, maybe during the night but most likely tomorrow morning it gets a new shakedown :)

Last edited:
Back