LM1000hp Le Mans Championship - Sundays @ 19:30 GMT+0Finished 

Tuesday sounds good, that will give me a bit of time to look of the cars and get a setup. I guess it will be just a short race with X amount of other cars on track?

Thats right, aim for 1000hp - track tbc. Series is not about outright speed, just close but fair racing.

Arranging test race for this Tues at 21:00 GMT. Look forward to seeing you then.

I'll have to miss tonight's race, thought I could get an earlier shift but nothing yet. Have a good one and see you all next week.

IMG_20141019_233529_353_zpsa0ceaaf1.jpg

• Round 3 Special Stage Route 5
LMP - Flanked scored his first win of the season while M1 (following) would return to the top of the championship

ssr5001edit_zps2f5ed572.jpg

Ok guys, Stewards was requested about an incident on the race 2. The incident was between Vee and Bob on lap 28. As the sanction can change the doc result it was my own decision to take. So after watching the replay and also replay from race one I take the following decision.

Bob was concerned by an incident with jok on starting race one but it was confused and if Bob can improve his reaction it was not really his fault to touch and push jok on first corner, corner three bob doesn't juge good distance between his car and doc' s car touch him and make a crash. Regarde less all that the request about a bob's collision with vee on the same corner as doc. So if it was a clio's race there is no problem to have some pushing but it's a Le Mans series and it's really hard to keep the car on the track without any bump between cars so we don't need any contact more. This, push me to give as penalty to Bob on his result a 5'' penalty on his time and remind to every body if you want to drive without look after the cars around..... Do the pole position !!!!!! :lol:

PS : sorry for the late answer but I was busy with my job since the start of the week.

I did not even remember the incident so I just looked at the replay. There is no question that I stuck my nose in on Mark only because my tires were much fresher and I clearly was much faster at that point so I could hold a tighter line. I did not judge the speed differential between the cars and pushed the envelope somewhat. Unfortunately on that course there are few good places to pass that don't involve some aspect of a corner. I guess that an appeal to the FIA is not possible.

I know you guys are mid-season but are there any spots open? Nevermind, I see the full status part now, I came through the times section...sorry.

Last edited:
I know you guys are mid-season but are there any spots open? Nevermind, I see the full status part now, I came through the times section...sorry.

Thanks for interest. Worth taking part in test race as season midpoint is effectively where you sign up again by choosing a new car. There may be a spot available then.

Thanks for interest. Worth taking part in test race as season midpoint is effectively where you sign up again by choosing a new car. There may be a spot available then.

Okay thanks. sounds good. I'd like to do that, I found a few series but they don't start till januaryish but lmp prototypes are my fave. I raced in a few series LMP mostly 700ish PP in GT5 for a couple years, with everything off.

Okay thanks. sounds good. I'd like to do that, I found a few series but they don't start till januaryish but lmp prototypes are my fave. I raced in a few series LMP mostly 700ish PP in GT5 for a couple years, with everything off.

Likely test session on 4th Nov (our mid-season break) - message me week before if still interested!

Great to see this series is popular and competitive, really wish I could compete but I just don't have the time :(
Good luck to all in contention for the championship.

Great to see this series is popular and competitive, really wish I could compete but I just don't have the time :(
Good luck to all in contention for the championship.

Thanks Sig. Don't forget you're on the guest drivers list - so any time you're free and there's a space..

Latest Posts

Back