Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Sounds like you got it into either non-Trueforce mode (it's still possible if you turn the PS5 on and get the wheel registered super quickly) or were you using the G923 mode?

G923 mode should get you more strength but then the feeling is horrendous because of the super aggressive centering, resulting in constant oscillations - Polyphony do tune each wheel differently and can apply different limits for each wheel. They did a similar strength reduction that's currently applied to our Pro Wheel to the Podium/GT DD Pro a while back, but have since brought the strength back up again for those wheels.

I’ve experienced something similar, it didn’t feel right so I went into the menu on GT7 to check and it picked the wheel up as G923 even though the menu on the wheel is not on g923 compatibility. Turn the wheel off and back on fixed the issue, but haven’t been able to replicate, this was on latest firmware, though GT7 updates itself automatically so might be a GT7 glitch and not Logitech.

I’ve always turn on the PS5, then the wheel, PS button on the wheel to register controller and use the wheel to navigate the menu and run the games
. Perhaps the issue was back when I was new to this, I was using the Dualsense controller first to get into the game then once in register the wheel with PS.

Those with issues, perhaps try alternating your boot up sequence to see if that helps.

Spent Saturday trying invert mount the pedal modules but couldn’t settle for a neat / compact / elegant solution so ended up adding some extra forward tilt to prevent slipping with socks.

Looking at it now I could probably have keep it flat and just add some 3D printed wedge blocks to modify the angle, perhaps an idea for pedals v2 @LOGI_Rich 😉

Attachments

• IMG_3152.jpeg
    IMG_3152.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3153.jpeg
    IMG_3153.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3154.jpeg
    IMG_3154.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 31
  • The Crew Motorfest
  • WRC 23
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown
  • Rennsport
  • Le Mans Ultimate

Is anyone else wondering if/what support for TRU FORCE we can expect with these titles?
Q2 of 2023 and we still have no mention of any additional rims to come.

Last edited:
  • The Crew Motorfest
  • WRC 23
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Rennsport
  • Le Mans Ultimate

Is anyone else wondering if/what support for TRU FORCE we can expect with these titles?
Good point, I hope pretty much every title moving forward will be trueforce supported, it’s kind of why I bought the wheel. But I’m mostly just hoping for GTRevival on console with trueforce support. The other titles probably won’t play much if at all.

I’d imagine if Logitech showed us some sort of roadmap for upcoming rims and accessories that they’d have sold a ton more units.

With the amount of money involved in such a product as this I for one would like to know just what sort of ecosystem I’m investing into.

Why has marketing not thought along these lines @LOGI_Rich ?
I agree. A new wheel would great. I kinda wish I had got A Moza setup as they seem to bring new products to the table.
  • The Crew Motorfest
  • WRC 23
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Rennsport
  • Le Mans Ultimate

I kind of wish I had bought a Moza base. They have multiple wheels/rims to choose from and not a word from Logitech on additional products.

I’d imagine if Logitech showed us some sort of roadmap for upcoming rims and accessories that they’d have sold a ton more units.

With the amount of money involved in such a product as this I for one would like to know just what sort of ecosystem I’m investing into.

Why has marketing not thought along these lines @LOGI_Rich ?
I agree. A new wheel would great. I kinda wish I had got A Moza setup as they seem to bring new products to the table.
  • The Crew Motorfest
  • WRC 23
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Rennsport
  • Le Mans Ultimate

I kind of wish I had bought a Moza base. They have multiple wheels/rims to choose from and not a word from Logitech on additional products.

• The Crew Motorfest
  • WRC 23
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Rennsport
  • Le Mans Ultimate

Q2 of 2023 and we still have no mention of any additional rims to com

We would surely hope so, the bigger developers should certainly have the resource to add support but not sure about others as it's Logitech's own API while the rest of the field is still on DirectInput. All depends on how much work is involved vs TrueForce user base, though I suspect numbers could explode once the ecosystem grows. Shame it's taking more time than we all have hoped, given the initial surprise of a high quality, well implemented DD base and LC pedals, the wait for matching quality H shifter and / or handbrake is little too long in-between-drinks, perhaps COVID had a hand in hampering release 🤷‍♂️.

I wouldn't say no to rims but having got used to VR, feels like different shape rims are not as relevant as they once were on screens. Though a fully rounded wheel is sorely missed while drifting in VR, catching flat bottom is a bit too off putting mid drift. Fully rounded stock wheel would have offered the most versatility IMHO. I just hope whatever wheel(s) coming out have similar if not the same button / control placement as it's taking quite some training to hit these buttons blind on VR to then having to redo on multiple other wheels, though I would imagine the McLaren F1 inspired wheel will be quite a sight 😍. Having said all that I'd probably still be collecting whatever wheels that comes regardless 😂.

Really hoping the upcoming WRC supports TrueForce.

Extremely-disappointed with WRCG's lack of surface detail coming through the wheel, so hoping that the new WRC will absolutely take care of that.

Then my 3 games, GT7, ACC and WRC will all at least be enticing to play once-in-a-while as opposed to just GT7.

Sounds like you got it into either non-Trueforce mode (it's still possible if you turn the PS5 on and get the wheel registered super quickly) or were you using the G923 mode?

G923 mode should get you more strength but then the feeling is horrendous because of the super aggressive centering, resulting in constant oscillations - Polyphony do tune each wheel differently and can apply different limits for each wheel. They did a similar strength reduction that's currently applied to our Pro Wheel to the Podium/GT DD Pro a while back, but have since brought the strength back up again for those wheels.

Hi LogiRich, you seem to know what you’re talking about. So I’ve been playing for a week and always felt the force feedback to be week. Last night somehow it felt twice as strong. However I noticed the menu buttons didn’t work on the G pro wheel. So could it be that it recognized it as the wrong wheel? I got a TON of oscillation. I just hate playing on this setting now, it feels so weak.

Hi LogiRich, you seem to know what you’re talking about. So I’ve been playing for a week and always felt the force feedback to be week. Last night somehow it felt twice as strong. However I noticed the menu buttons didn’t work on the G pro wheel. So could it be that it recognized it as the wrong wheel? I got a TON of oscillation. I just hate playing on this setting now, it feels so weak.

With regards to new products, our team is busy working on a number of exciting projects; we've heard the feedback, and we will provide updates at a later time.

Trueforce support in titles is very much dependent on the developer. It is more work for them to incorporate support, so it's going to be dependent on multiple factors. Always remember that whilst titles might not always launch with support, there's always the possibility of it being added later.

@Marlinbom as you'll see looking back through this thread, Polyphony have currently reduced the max torque that the Pro Wheel can produce due to safety concerns. We're working with them to understand what is required to remove this limitation. Try the wheel in other titles and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:
With regards to new products, our team is busy working on a number of exciting projects; we've heard the feedback, and we will provide updates at a later time.

Trueforce support in titles is very much dependent on the developer. It is more work for them to incorporate support, so it's going to be dependent on multiple factors. Always remember that whilst titles might not always launch with support, there's always the possibility of it being added later.

@Marlinbom as you'll see looking back through this thread, Polyphony have currently reduced the max torque that the Pro Wheel can produce due to safety concerns. We're working with them to understand what is required to remove this limitation. Try the wheel in other titles and you'll see what I mean.
Yeah but is it too little too late?

Entering Q4 of 2023
Nothing confirmed regards additional wheel rims or adapters/shifters/handbrake etc
Nothing announced regards updates to various titles to upgrade the TRU-FORCE features or controls
Nothing announced regards ANY upcoming titles as having improved integration/application of TRU FORCE implemented

GT7 was a large attraction to buy the GT PRO wheel as it was one of the best options with support for that title and PS5. This was the main reason a lot of PC/PS5 owners considered buying compared to other DD wheels. The release of VR2 was also a big attraction to experience GT with a quality wheel at that time.

All these new titles coming are also PC titles.
That will reduce the focus on GT7 with interest moving to these upcoming releases.

For PC/PS5 owners who I assume are a large portion of your user base. They are sitting with a rather expensive product that now suffers in comparison to other options they could have bought which can be used with various wheel rims on the PC platform. Fanatec at least has its own arrangement of options as does Thrustmaster.

Owner Frustration Will Increase:
For PC owners that are more sim-focused with no real desire to play on PS5. The Logitech GT PRO is then losing out to various competitor products. The obvious reason appears to be the lack of additional wheel rims or no compatibility/way to attach PC-based wheel rims to the wheelbase.

What we want to hear is that not only are certain titles getting updates with improved support/controls for TRU FORCE (unlikely) but that upcoming titles like (FM) (WRC) offer improved integration with all the features in effects it can apply.

How confident do you think I am this will happen?

Last edited:
Owner Frustration Will Increase:
I'm not suffering or feeling frustrated. Just saying. 😉

I'd like a open style wheel, but that's really only for practical purposes. To play other non racing titles I have to keep removing the current wheel so I can see the screen. It is quite a big rim, I can't see where I'm aiming. Perhaps I should get a bolster for my seat instead, it'd be cheaper!

Yeah but is it too little too late?
Too late for what/who?

Hi Rich, appreciate the candidness there. Totally understand it’s not a Logitech issue. As many others, I did a lot of research and settled on the Logitech wheel as it’s the best out there especially for ps5 gt7. Unbelievable that PD would limit the force it lets out. I might as well run my old G29 wheel, the pro doesn’t feel much different unfort. Will be returning this awesome wheel and go with Fanatec until this gets sorted :(

I'm not suffering or feeling frustrated. Just saying. 😉

I'd like a open style wheel, but that's really only for practical purposes. To play other non racing titles I have to keep removing the current wheel so I can see the screen. It is quite a big rim, I can't see where I'm aiming. Perhaps I should get a bolster for my seat instead, it'd be cheaper!

Too late for what/who?
I had the same issue but my tv was a bit low. I had bought a wall mount tv holder for another tv for $20 and ended up not using the pile of hardware they provided. I found two brackets in there, drilled a hole in each, raised my tv up by about 4” and I’m good. Bonus my eyes are now at center level with the tv. I don’t think I’ve removed the rim at all except awhile ago when I got mad at the tick tick tick on left hand turn feeling. I have seemed to fix it since I almost took it apart too far. Got it back together thankfully and the tick I haven’t noticed for I think a full month or two now!

our team is busy working on a number of exciting projects; we've heard the feedback, and we will provide updates at a later time.

Liking the sound of that @LOGI_Rich 👍, hopefully it’s just around the corner, perhaps in time for Xmas, a new toy to get acquainted with 😁.

As far as WRC, don’t know if a LOGI_Rich is allowed to confirm or deny it’s still under EA wraps, though being in the same Codemaster family as the F1 franchise where TrueForce are supported, more likely the same with the up coming WRC title.

Hi Rich, appreciate the candidness there. Totally understand it’s not a Logitech issue. As many others, I did a lot of research and settled on the Logitech wheel as it’s the best out there especially for ps5 gt7. Unbelievable that PD would limit the force it lets out. I might as well run my old G29 wheel, the pro doesn’t feel much different unfort. Will be returning this awesome wheel and go with Fanatec until this gets sorted :(
Oh it's still very different to the G29:
  • 7-8Nm torque at the moment (depending on car/tyre), compared to the 2.3Nm of the G29
  • No FFB deadzone around the centre
  • Smoother, plus Trueforce
Fanatec would have the same level of torque as you have now, minus the benefits of Trueforce.

Last edited:
Wait what! This isn't right. I recently switched and its miles ahead of the g29. G29 is 2.1nm and the Pro is still at least 3 times the strength and doesn't clip at all, unlike the g29.

What settings do you use? I feel there must be something wrong, like dampener way too high or smt. If you make Torque visible on the homescreen, is it displaying 6.7nm while cornering?

Last edited:
Wait what! This isn't right. I recently switched and its miles ahead of the g29. G29 is 2.1nm and the Pro is still at least 3 times the strength and doesn't clip at all, unlike the g29.

What settings do you use? I feel there must be something wrong, like dampener way too high or smt. If you make Torque visible on the homescreen, is it displaying 6.7nm while cornering?
I had one session of playing with the full force of 11nm and it was AWESOME. It truly felt like a real car. But it seems that PD has limited the FFB output, so playing on the limited output doesn’t even come close in terms of realism now. Any way to trick the system into thinking it’s a different wheel? It is ridiculous that this is happening, for a 1.3k wheel i would want the full experience. Seems PD is at fault here…

I had one session of playing with the full force of 11nm and it was AWESOME. It truly felt like a real car. But it seems that PD has limited the FFB output, so playing on the limited output doesn’t even come close in terms of realism now. Any way to trick the system into thinking it’s a different wheel? It is ridiculous that this is happening, for a 1.3k wheel i would want the full experience. Seems PD is at fault here…
I dont get it. I've been in actual race cars and they all had power steering and it definitely wasn't 11nm. Each to their own though.

I dont get it. I've been in actual race cars and they all had power steering and it definitely wasn't 11nm. Each to their own though.
From a guy I spoke to the actual NM should be around 12-13, in a real race car that is, obviously dependent on the car.

Last edited:
Well, to my massive disappointment it doesn't look like there will be a standalone xbox rim for sale so I can use my ps5 pro base with forza.

Has anyone gotten the drivehub to work on xbx with the ps5 base? Last I heard it runs in 920 mode but the load cell brakes didn't work.

I recently cranked mine up to 9 torque in game, who knows maybe I’ll work up to 10 eventually. It’s strong enough for me, but yeah it would be nice to know I’ve got more to go if I want. Up from 8 to 9 wasn’t a huge step, but noticeable anyway. I don’t have hardly any FFB filter or dampening either. I forget my settings but I’m liking it quite a bit.

Im confident that AC2 will support True Force just like ACC does.

That’s one of the reasons why the GT Pro is the wheel of my dreams (that I hope to make a reality soon-ish)

If AC2 is all I hope it will be (PSVR2 support & mod support on PS5 pleeeeeease) this will be a match made in heaven.

Last edited:
I recently cranked mine up to 9 torque in game, who knows maybe I’ll work up to 10 eventually. It’s strong enough for me, but yeah it would be nice to know I’ve got more to go if I want. Up from 8 to 9 wasn’t a huge step, but noticeable anyway. I don’t have hardly any FFB filter or dampening either. I forget my settings but I’m liking it quite a bit.
So you're getting about 6 nm torque? I'm ingame on 8 and in the base on 10. That gives me around 5.6nm, which I like.

So you're getting about 6 nm torque? I'm ingame on 8 and in the base on 10. That gives me around 5.6nm, which I like.
I don’t watch ever, but I was 11nm on wheel, 8 in game, never saw a 7 but plenty high 6’s, went to 9, didn’t spend much time watching but same thing. Wheel felt heavier but maybe just more consistently heavier. Like less headroom or something. Because I didn’t really see higher numbers but it changes so fast it’s hard to see the .5 or whatever

Back