Lunar roving vehicle????!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Chameleon9000, Nov 4, 2013.

1. SPORTVAN

SPORTVAN

Ridiculous !!... they'll be mounting guns on the cars next and dropping oil slicks from the rear ... WTF KAZ !!

super_gt likes this.
  2. Furi

Furi Premium

Except that the Moon Buggy actually makes a slight shred of sense compared to your idea.

3. jonyvf

jonyvf

What the hell Kaz thinking when decide to put the moon in the game?
    These game is about cars.
    KAZ FORGET THE MOON AND PUT PARCIAL TIMES.

P.S:And put decent line up for the races by class.
    And sounds.You know what a decent downshift sound cause us?
    A GREAT FEELING

4. SPORTVAN

SPORTVAN

Oh... it wasn't an idea ... more .... a mock :D.

5. hairystig

hairystig

Sorry if this is a repost but I've only just seen it and its blown my tiny little mind.

6. machine1121

machine1121

I know not everyone is excited about the LRV, but I'm and man, and I'm very excited.

Soyuz 77, Evo10, Normalaatsra and 2 others like this.
  7. APIOQM

APIOQM

I want to take my EVO X for a spin on the Moon!

Evo10 likes this.
  8. tpark103

tpark103

Pretty good video of the Lunar Rover driving 2 days left!!!

Sonygamer455 and LeadFootLiam like this.
  9. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

I will be honest, I am thrilled and in ways, not that surprised they added this. :):tup: What's strange is that I imagined what it would be like to drive on another planet and next thing I know, it happened! :dopey: I should imagine more often! :lol:

You think that's crazy, I was drifting with my silly matte pink Subaru 360 once in a seasonal event. :lol:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    Evo10 and Normalaatsra like this.
  10. Roger the Horse

Roger the Horse

The difference between the 360 and the Midget is that the 360 is very hard to beat anything except for other 360s in, no matter how much one tunes it, whereas the Midget is a giant killer.

11. lazywolfe

lazywolfe

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  12. GOTMAXPOWER

GOTMAXPOWER

I'm doing the lunar exploration events now and it is absolutely brilliant, the way you have to navigate around objects is like a small scale Dakar. Car control is important too. Love it.

Griffith500, MeanElf and Sonygamer455 like this.
  13. Soyuz 77

Soyuz 77

...:odd: Just thought I'd point out that your "signature message" or whatever Indicates that you think GT6 would be better off with a "Ford Transit Connect van" rather than allowing players to drive on the moon...:lol:

14. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Ayrton Senna soul drives his F1 on the moon....
    ......NOW!!!

15. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

[Link]cdn.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-1-625x351.jpg[/link]
    Let's put a gun in Lamborghini.
    And space rockets.

(Top Gear Reference)

16. SPORTVAN

SPORTVAN

[​IMG]

And what exactly is wrong with that ... At least if my van above were in GT I could tell if the physics engine was any good .. how am i supposed to tell if its anything like the lunar rover ... I have never driven one.

Besides which ... my van probably has more power, is faster and more fun to drive than many of the MUNDANE sheds that are in GT Also its 1 of only 500 ever made ... slightly more exclusive than almost ALL the cars in GT

What fun & interesting car do you drive ?? :p

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    Soyuz 77 likes this.
  17. tronrider345

tronrider345

I just finished it with all gold, the last one you need to take down 30 pins in less then 1.32.000 minutes (gold)

18. G91V

G91V

The three missions were kind of easy. I beat Mission II at the 1st try and then I drove full speed at one of the hills. I did a real Barrel Roll :lol:

19. Soyuz 77

Soyuz 77

OK... But why not have the lunar roving vehicle? It appears to be a hit according to the other recent posts on this thread...

Snake55wildcat and Sonygamer455 like this.
  20. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk

I've only done mission 1, then fancied a pint and some food at Le pub, which is where I am now... As I walked here, I looked up at the night sky and gazed at the moon, and it actually struck me how awesome it is that mankind has driven on another planet. I kinda like this feature, and it's not often you get to barrel roll cars of mounds of moon dust in Gran Turismo.

21. Roger the Horse

Roger the Horse

This has to be the most fun thing I've done in GT6 so far that hasn't involved Willow Springs and a yellow coloured car.

Bravo, Polyphony, bravo.

22. Bigbazz

Bigbazz

I did the missions earlier, was great fun to be fair.

23. SPORTVAN

SPORTVAN

See maybe the thought of a transit van isnt so stupid after all.

I prefer they would fix the issues before adding things like the lunar rover.

24. timekiller001

timekiller001

It was not a bad idea of polyphony that the car will be resetted immediately when rolled to the top, but when rolling on the side it just doesn't help at all:

zippy_the_cat likes this.
  25. Zevious Z

Zevious Z

I gotta say, the lunar missions are strangely compelling. Actually a lot of fun!

tinram likes this.
  26. Drevenger

Drevenger

Just did the missions and it was brilliant, I wasn't expecting cones on the moon but everything else was a blast. Had to actually take a break from it so I can progress in "career mode" but i'll definitely come back to the moon. Moon Seasonals pwetty plz,, more.

27. WRECKU

WRECKU

I loved them all and the payoff is fantastic. Kind of a weird feeling cruising around on the moon.

watermelonpunch and Sonygamer455 like this.
  28. gman1647

gman1647

I think I'm one of the few (or the silent majority?) who really thought this was a cool idea. I've always been fascinated by the space program. I've met several of the Apollo astronauts, including James Irwin who was on the Apollo 15 mission. Having played the missions, I think they are a lot of fun. It's cool that this great moment in automotive history was recreated for us to experience.

29. zippy_the_cat

zippy_the_cat

Done that too. You kinda wonder how long this crash is going to go on.

30. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

I may be asking a stupid question but what do you have to do to unlock the mission anyway?

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out, it's National A license incase anyone is wondering. ;)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013