Mac K's GT5 Photography

• Thread starter Mac K
  • 91 comments
Canada
Ontario,Canada
macospet1
My What?
Just started messing about in photomode, I love it. What do you guys think of these? I'll be updating with Corvette Z06 shots on Special Stage Route 7 next. Enjoy:)

GT52001.jpg

GT52003.jpg

GT52002.jpg

GT52004.jpg

GT52005.jpg

GT52006.jpg

GT52007.jpg

GT52008.jpg

GT52009.jpg

GT52010.jpg

GT52011.jpg

GT52012.jpg

GT52013.jpg

GT52014.jpg

GT52015.jpg

GT52016.jpg

GT52017.jpg

GT52018.jpg

GT52020.jpg

GT52021.jpg

GT52022.jpg

GT52024.jpg

GT52025.jpg

GT52023.jpg

GT52026.jpg

Not bad for your first shot at Photomode. I actually like some of them. Keep it up.

Thanks, is there a reason they look more "vibrant" in the game as compared to when their on my computer? I have photoshop, so editing won't be a problem, but I'd rather keep them as original is possible.

ZR1 RM at Indy:
Superspeedway-Indy_8.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_7.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_6.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_5.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_4.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_3.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_2.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_1.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy.jpg

Scud:
AhrweilerGate_2.jpg

AhrweilerGate_1-1.jpg

AhrweilerGate-1.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_2-1.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1-2.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo-2.jpg

Jeff Gordan Impala Nascar:
RedBullHangar-7_8-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_7-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_6-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_5-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_4-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_3-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_2-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1-2.jpg

RedBullHangar-7-2.jpg

Racing through London in Miatas with ddrd/Akkmednoseflem
London_9.jpg

London_8-1.jpg

London_7.jpg

London_6-1.jpg

London_5-1.jpg

London_4-1.jpg

London_3-1.jpg

London_2-1.jpg

London_1-1.jpg

London-1.jpg

2007 Miata:
Kyoto-Gion_15.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_14.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_13.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_12.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_11-1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_10-1.jpg

IS-F RM(Epic car)
Kyoto-Gion_9-1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_8-1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_7-2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_6-2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_5-2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_4-2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_3-2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_2-2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_1-2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion-3.jpg

S2K:
EigerNordwandShortTrack_1-3.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3-3.jpg

ZR1:
Bern-MarketStreet-3.jpg

Wow, a lot of photos!
A lot of what you have is technically quite good; the composition, lighting etc is about right. But what you are posting is a lot of quite similar looking photos of a few different cars. My advice to you in terms of your gallery would be to be a bit more brutal in terms of what you are posting- try and select a fewer number of shots that you feel stand out amongst all that you have taken and post those. If you have photoshop and know how to use it, really go for it on one or two photos to really show off your creativity and technical skills.

For what it's worth, my favourite is the blue F430 in the Red Bull hanger in front of the engine.

I hope you don't think I'm being negative, I just wanted to pass on some advice 👍

there sure are some great pictures in your gallery, but as boozy already pointed out, quite similar pictures some times. great start though, keep it up.

That Prius shot In 1st post looks extremely ugly to me... But others are cool. I especially like those of F430 at Hangar and partial color-filtered of the same car in last post.👍 Keep it up, you're making progress!

Soooo many photos! Some great stuff in there man. I really liked the 3 wide race between the viper, vette and gt40. Keep that up!

Thanks, I appreciate constructive criticism:) I took part of your advice and messed around in Photoshop on these 4 photos. I like the result.
Glad to help, and I gotta say, they look great! Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more stuff 👍

Liked Corvette with plane series, the color and light on wheels matches the surroundings very interesting... love this detail on shots! Also IS-F Rm looks great!
Some of your shots look like very, plastic or wmth like this... is that color correction?

krakozyabr
Liked Corvette with plane series, the color and light on wheels matches the surroundings very interesting... love this detail on shots! Also IS-F Rm looks great!
Some of your shots look like very, plastic or wmth like this... is that color correction?

Thanks, what exactly do you mean though?

Like that Maserati shoots...
Though simple but it look striking indeed! 👍
Keep it up! :)

Yo, if you're interest visit my gallery... :P
the link is at my sig.

Back