MadMoss Photo Gallery | Sunset

• Thread starter MadMoss
  • 861 comments
Big thanks for comments, guys!

My recent works:

Thanks for watching.

A lot of these are very nice, I like shots 2,3,8,11,15,19 & 20 the most. Nice variety of shots and edits. 👍

A lot of splendid pic in this last (and huge) update Arthur :)
Pic 3 is excellent, great idea, beautiful realisation. Love the Challenger shots, especially #4 & #8. Pics 9&10 have a splendid light ! Pic 13 has a great atmosphere 👍
And pics 15 to 18 are awesome 👍 👍
Great work as usual mate :)

Big thanks for comments, mates!

Another update, for many original photos (about 90-95% of all photos) big thanks to Nicolas!

Enjoy!

Thanks fo watching.
And comment, please, of you like it :).​

Woah, that's a great update. Lots of variety and different style aproaches. Almost all have your classic rich colour contrasts on the cars which make them look nice and glossy and full of depth.

For the most part I like some of the compositions and toning on these. The ones I find most appealing are 3,5,12,14,20(Although its a bit too lowered for my taste),24(Awesome),32 & 34

Well done MM, 👍 👍 👍

You two sure put time into this set. 👍 As I was viewing the latest set, As Heaven Is Wide by Garbage began playing on iTunes, which was in Gran Turismo 1, and made me picture the images in PS1 graphics. I almost cried when thinking to deep from great childhood memories. :(

Blame me, I missed your previous updates, really can't tell you my favs, as every picture is stunning, magnificent editing way. Russians are making great music and also great gt5 pics. Congrats Arthur the editing king :)

Wow... Once more an awesome set full of splendid pics 👍
Love them all but especially the following : 5, 6, 12, 14, 17, 20, 28, 29, 32, 33, 34,35 :drool:
Keep it up mate :)
(and I agree with Hervé about Russian editing skills, not sure for music ;) but no doubt on GT5 photomode :) ).

Wow. This is really awesome. Been awhile since I came in here and damn, have I been missing out A LOT. Great job. 👍

GPR
Woah, that's a great update. Lots of variety and different style aproaches. Almost all have your classic rich colour contrasts on the cars which make them look nice and glossy and full of depth.

For the most part I like some of the compositions and toning on these. The ones I find most appealing are 3,5,12,14,20(Although its a bit too lowered for my taste),24(Awesome),32 & 34

Well done MM, 👍 👍 👍
Thank you, GPR!
Fantastic set, MadMoss, I like all of the pictures :drool::drool:👍.
Thank you, hgrf93!
Awesome to see what you've done with my pics, GREAT job! ;)👍
Thanks, Nico!
You two sure put time into this set. 👍 As I was viewing the latest set, As Heaven Is Wide by Garbage began playing on iTunes, which was in Gran Turismo 1, and made me picture the images in PS1 graphics. I almost cried when thinking to deep from great childhood memories. :(
Glad, that my pics have caused such emotion! :)
Thanks!
I LOVE these shots, love them more than you think I do, Arthur, really! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:D Big thanks, GTracer!
Amazing pictures, MadMoss. Can't pick any favourites, because they're all awesome. :bowdown:
Big thanks, GT-R!
Blame me, I missed your previous updates, really can't tell you my favs, as every picture is stunning, magnificent editing way. Russians are making great music and also great gt5 pics. Congrats Arthur the editing king :)
oh :dopey: Thanks for comment, HaerBev!
Fantastic shots in your latest updates , Arthur ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thank you, SM!
Wow... Once more an awesome set full of splendid pics 👍
Love them all but especially the following : 5, 6, 12, 14, 17, 20, 28, 29, 32, 33, 34,35 :drool:
Keep it up mate :)
(and I agree with Hervé about Russian editing skills, not sure for music ;) but no doubt on GT5 photomode :) ).
hehe, thanks, Kodje!
Wow. This is really awesome. Been awhile since I came in here and damn, have I been missing out A LOT. Great job. 👍
Big thanks, Taiga!

------------------

Ford GT

And non-FordGT photos:

Thanks for watching.
And comment, please :).

I have been amazed at your photos ever since I joined this site last November. You never, ever let me down.

It's the lighting and the composition of your vehicles that show me where I need to be. Photos that are luscious, vibrant, and always clean.

Even when you leave, you pick right up where you left off. I may never become as talented as you, but, I can always enjoy viewing your art.

Your cars are so...Buttery, as if formed with water.

I love you for what you do, (Artistically, of course), and I hate you for what I am not.

3,6,12, & 14 are faves!:drool:

The entire page= Passion.

The gallery is Splendid!:bowdown:

Mr. Moss, I salute you for you efforts, I salute you for sharing with us.:cheers:

A lot of great sruff in this set Arthur. Once again I like more than a handful. Great richness in the cars and some of the compositions are very tasty. My favs are 1, 3, 5, 7 & 12.

Always a pleasure to see your work. :) 👍

Stunning work, MadMoss. I'm really liking the soft lighting in those Ford GT photos - I think that it fits quite well. The first 370Z shot is looking good, as well - great colour choice. And that Murciélago... Beautiful and aggressive. 👍

Splendid work on light in this set. Very present but not too much, just as it's needed 👍
My fav' are the entire GT40 ones and the lambo one.

Back