Maintenance Notice this time for GT6 thank God!

• Thread starter zlays
  • 625 comments
They better have something if they want to bring the sales up
Well... to bring sales up distinctly, they will need a pretty serious update. Something like those online club and league builder tools. Race Mod and a Livery Editor. Event Maker, Course Maker II. The Ayrton Senna update, whatever it is. A couple of cars or a track isn't going to do it, I don't even think Zahara would push that many happy buttons.

I'll be happy no matter what, quite a number of us here will be. But the typical holdout who wants Gran Turismo on PS4 is going to need a tasty slice of pizza with extra everything on it to get their attention.

Tick tock tick tock... I'm staying up just to see What the maintaince does or if there is any update but they said maintenance so that is what I will expect.

Ahh hell... Here we go again with the incessant updates every second, spamming the forum.

Please guys, to keep this thread actually open till the next day, just post what you have found AFTER you have completed maintenance...

PD would be crazy to release DLC before all their promised features.
They already have.

Some people seem to confuse DLC with paid DLC.

DLC = Downloadable content. It can be free or paid. We have already gotten a few DLC cars and some events.

Basically any content that was not in the game at release and must be downloaded later is DLC

PD would be crazy to release DLC before all their promised features.

Let it be done, "announcing new paid DLC: for only $19.99 usd you get another Skyline/GTR, a Miata, and all that promised goodness like community features and course creator. Coming... we'll tell you in a later update! :P

Just got disconnected from the server.
image.jpg

Why are we all assuming that there is going to be DLC?
I expect DLC because PD announced a track for February and it didn't come. Personally, I'm assuming this update will have the track data included along with fixes, features, and whatever else but we won't be able to access the DLC until PSN Store update.

They already have.

Some people seem to confuse DLC with paid DLC.

DLC = Downloadable content. It can be free or paid. We have already gotten a few DLC cars and some events.

Basically any content that was not in the game at release and must be downloaded later is DLC

My apologies, I meant "paid DLC".

Back