Maintenance Notice this time for GT6 thank God!

• Thread starter zlays
  • 625 comments
You do realize that there is a scheduled maintenance every Monday right? It has been like that ever since GT6 was released.

@Azure Flare If what you say is right, why do they only announce it on the site once in a blue moon? Why this time?

The last "scheduled maintenance" that was announced on their site was on the 6th of December.

It reads;

At the following time we will perform the scheduled maintenance on the servers for Gran Turismo 6:

Every Tuesday, 04:00-06:00 GMT

This maintenance is in the early hours of Monday.

I hope something comes of it anyway...

Last edited:
Dammit, now what am I going to do with these!

0000928312208_500X500.jpg

thank god they have this notice now then we can get our NEW TRACK at last with a few cars, maybe the reason they took it so long and didn't release it in February is because there might be sorting out a few problems with the course maker.

Ok it took me a while but I finally got it figured out - at first I thought this was the regularly scheduled maintenance, but I now see it is a day earlier. Darn time conversions!

YZF

I almost brought this up yesterday but decided to hold off in case the update came overnight. It appears PD's collective backs are once again against the wall. I wonder if we will get another "in 7 days" message. Is this the new normal!?

This maintenance is the exact same time as weekly maintenance, but this is announced...

The time has probably got to do with office hours in Japan so it doesn't mean much that it's the same hours as the weekly maintenance. What's interesting is that there is a notice and that it's one day earlier than when the weekly maintenance usually is.

thank god they have this notice now then we can get our NEW TRACK at last with a few cars, maybe the reason they took it so long and didn't release it in February is because there might be sorting out a few problems with the course maker.

If there is an update on Monday I wouldn't expect course maker to be in it. Previously they said that they'll probably release a few tracks first, and the actual tool to make them later on.

thank god there released a new maintenence notice up, we're been waiting so long for the NEW TRACK and a few others, maybe the reason they didn't release it in February is because of the problems there having with the course maker.

Back