major bug in 1.10

  • Thread starter Thread starter buggs1a
  • 73 comments
  • 10,169 views
Messages
522
Messages
buggs1a
Can't view lotus cars in new dealer. Crashes everytime. Just get the spinning circle.

Try to quit game or shutdown after a bit you get 3 beeps then after a long while ps3 finally reboots itself.
 
Can't view lotus cars in new dealer. Crashes everytime. Just get the spinning circle.

Try to quit game or shutdown after a bit you get 3 beeps then after a long while ps3 finally reboots itself.

Have you upgraded your PS3 to 3.65?
 
No. Didn't know there was an update since nothing tell you. Am right now though.
 
Doesn't help. Game crashes ps3 everytime try to view dealer cars.
 
i got both the updates and dont have that problem
 
Make sure your disc is clean. I had the same problem a while ago when viewing the Toyota FT86 in the dealer, cleaning the disc helped.
 
If all else fails maybe you need to delete your installed GT files, re install and re update, maybe something has corrupted. Make sure you don't delete your save file instead!
 
Deleting files now. Wow. Taking very long time. Wow.
 
Same problem. Kaz and 110 broke it. Cars don't show in the lotus dealer. Only the thumbs do. Click on car to go to like buy it does nothing but crash the ps3. Kaz must fix it ASAP damn it!

Gues I'm done with this now. Grrr.
 
I bought the 111R for the seasonal and all seemed normal
 
I have same glitch, but on BMW not Lotus, moreover it existed for quite a long time (since somewhere around this March). I can just enter the Bimmer dealer, but could do nothing - sometims even the car (the slowly rotating ones when you point your cursor onto a car) don't show itself. I've deleted the game data and re-installed as Jay pointed out (I think it was early April), but it didn't help at all. Pretty much agony for me as I'm a Bimmer-lover.
 
i had a similar problem in 1.09 with a car id bought, ft-86 g sports, it wouldnt appear on the screen, even in a race. id be looking at a moving empty road, although i could look inside the car, i couldnt see the outside of the car, eventually got frustrated and sold it
 
Tweet Kaz and tell him but I don't tweet. Hope someone will ASAP please.
 
Anybody facing boot up issue after 1.1 and firmware 3.65 updates?It say i have insufficient hdd space and i need at least 32mb,but i have 100gb of free space snd my save file is only 400kb.
 
Well after reinstall game tons of car thumbs don't show anymore in my garage. Slr mclaren 19" wheel option 09'. Premium is one where the thumb is missing. Ford gt 06 another. Cobra 427 '66 another. Tons more.

What the bleep! This update sucks donkey pooh lol.
 
Does anyone have trouble viewing Nurburgring now? Even before 1.1 my disc won't read nordscheliefe or the 24H yet it loads Type V...
 
Would you guys say that update 1.10 or 3.65 is causing the issues?
 
Deleted data cept save file. Tried on 3 of my user accounts even deleting one users save too. Opened game.and.reinstated.everything. same issue. Lots of.car.thumbs gone from my garage. Delete all data and re load.only this time I did not update the game. Same problem. Delete and re load and not install update and not install game data. Tried on my main account and.one with deleted save same problem. Lotus dealership won't load cars.and thumbs missing, can't get things fixed. Dunno what to do now.
 
The 1.1 update corrupted my entire game installation, so I deleted the corrupt data to start from scratch, but now every time I try to update the game it fails at installing the 1.05 update and then my file is corrupted again. Tried it 3 times, wasted all my cap, so screw this I'm done. 1.1 SUCKS!!!!!
 
My ps3 turned off when i was gonna make my b-spec driver online... I think i got YLOD. Too scared to turn it on again...
 
Well after reinstall game tons of car thumbs don't show anymore in my garage.

That's pretty normal. Just Create Thumbnail for the ones you like and the others in the future whenever you feel like it. It's all you can really do.
 
No its not normal. All cars had thumbs before in my garage. Now not. And.far as I know there's no way to make.them.

Pd introduced some MAJOR dang bugs lately. Or the 365 update or both combined. But I don't see how a ps system update could do anything like.this to gt5.
 
No its not normal. All cars had thumbs before in my garage. Now not. And.far as I know there's no way to make.them.

Go to your garage and press triangle on the ones without thumbnails on the preview screen and a menu will come up, there will be an option to 'create thumbnail' or something similar.
 
I can buy Lotus and BMWs.

I'd suggest clearing the old data. You might have some corruption on your hard drive.

That doesn't mean you don't have a valid complaint. GT5 is a little flakier than the other iterations.
 
No its not normal. All cars had thumbs before in my garage. Now not. And.far as I know there's no way to make.them.

It's normal when you do something to your data. A lot of the thumbnails disappear when you transfer or change anything. Click TRIANGLE when you're highlighting a car and it'll be somewhere near the top by Change Car.


Go to your garage and press triangle on the ones without thumbnails on the preview screen and a menu will come up, there will be an option to 'create thumbnail' or something similar.
damn it. I've done it again.
 
Its the 1.10 update. The game takes ages to load now. I say that because I noticed it in between updating to 3.65.

My issue (aside from VERY long loading times) is leaving the OCD the game stays on the GT logo screen. My disc is fine. The HDD light wasn't flashing or even on or anything. Had to do a restart via disc ejection.

1.10 is buggy. I haven't had any issues with other updates at all.
 
@evilevo: I had similar problems with version 1.0. Got it fixed by going in game options and doing again the 8 gig save operation.
 
Back