Male or female? POLL!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coolacrille
  • 11 comments
  • 793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
211
Interesting to see the percentage of the girls/guys that are out there struggling with GT4....
 
Wheres the option for "Was a man, now a woman" or vise versa? Maybe throw in an "I don't know" or "Only God and my doctor knows for sure" type thing...
 
What's this poll for? Female/male ratio???!!!
 
NSX-R
What's this poll for? Female/male ratio???!!!

^^^im assuming yes...I only had one chick ever that got into GTanything with me. We were always playing it late into the night. I think she just wanted to spend time with me though. I swear if there is a chick who is into GT and isnt morbidly obese...holler at me :D
 
There's a few girls in the WRS that compete regularly, and at least one in the photo comps
 
^and they are transvestites...next!
 
IBTL = In Before The Lock

attachment.php


There have been numerous threads on this subject, and the GT4 board is not the place for it anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back