March 2024 update predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any particular reason why there is so much hate for the Urus? Is it basically something along the lines of "its not a real lambo"?

Any particular reason why there is so much hate for the Urus? Is it basically something along the lines of "its not a real lambo"?
Not that. It's the simple fact that it's an SUV, and "SUVs should not exist in GT7". People lost their minds to the Himedic. :lol:

Not that. It's the simple fact that it's an SUV, and "SUVs should not exist in GT7". People lost their minds to the Himedic. :lol:
Boggles my mind this mindset still exists despite both it AND the other Toyota clearly proving not everyone is into having yet another GT3/overrated supercar that just existed a mere moment ago.

Well that's definitely not the reason I hate it, I love the Ambulance and all of GT7's quirky cars!

I hate the Urus because it's over priced, impractical, unnecessary, needlessly ostentatious, and hideous; a pointless car for pointless people with too much money and a complete waste of resources, both in terms of the ones used to make it and the time spent to design it. :)

GT7 is the best place for it, better that than in the real world.

Last edited:
I kind of want to have a peek into the version of the world where that YouTube video is correct... but it's the GT-One Road Car. I think the forum servers might not survive that discourse.
I had the same kind of reaction when I saw the version of the A220 we were going to get...

My problem with the Urus is it's a committee car. Nobody in their right mind would have dreamt of this car, wanted it and passionately designed it. This is a marketing team's creation to plug a gap in the market for their brand.

If Enzo Ferrari was still alive and one of his execs walked in with the idea of a Ferrari SUV I'd wager he'd spit right in their face.

This isn't an attack on SUVs - nothing wrong with an SUV. But this is like Lindt/Cadbury's/Hersheys making a Burger. Please, stick to what you're good at, unless you're like the Japanese and brilliant at everything...

I will drive the Urus... to the junkyard.
A LM002 or a G65AMG are heavier and could be funny to drive over the sausage in gt7.

Last edited:
Wait the silhouettes guys. 😉
Let us dream 🙂...
My prediction about a most wanted race car.
2407.jpg

I predict, no update this month
I’m in the same boat. The February update was basically a March update given that the 29th day of February normally would have been a day in March. Besides, Kaz usually posts his silhouettes in the weekend leading up to the final work week of the month. That would be this coming weekend, which I feel is kind of soon after the previous update. However, my indifference levels are spiking if PD is actually going to add an Urus. Hopefully an unfounded rumor. Yikes.

Could you imagine. This is all I’d see in VR when I look left & right. Just looking. Not even moving my head. :lol: :

1710825499460.jpeg

Urus wouldn’t be that bad. The biggest problem for it is lack of other performance SUVs to challenge it.

This isn't an attack on SUVs - nothing wrong with an SUV. But this is like Lindt/Cadbury's/Hersheys making a Burger. Please, stick to what you're good at, unless you're like the Japanese and brilliant at everything...
Technically, this is what Lamborghini has actually been pretty good at:

1710834757044.png

Soooo, still not seeing how them making an SUV is a problem. Also, I see people still don't remember that it was Lamborghini that made THIS

1710834914216.png

If Enzo Ferrari was still alive and one of his execs walked in with the idea of a Ferrari SUV I'd wager he'd spit right in their face.
Yeah, about that:

1710835028417.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back