May DLC Discussion Thread

• Thread starter espeed623
  • 282 comments
Some of my favourite cars from 4 in there and the 57 Chevy and Ford Deluxe have come back with white wall tyres! Just what I was hoping. Would be epic if we can take the fenders off the 40.

Yet more forza 4 cars :(

Since F5 was missing almost 500 cars from F4, I am sure most of us knew the majority of the DLC cars would all be from F4. Nice to see the Dart back again too. That car had some of the best audio in F4. Hopefully it sounds as good in F5.

Still a few hours of work between now and me getting to reacquaint myself with the 40 De Luxe. This has been a good way to sign off the car pass for me personally.

Meh,what's Turn 10's obsession with classic muscle cars?
Because Turn10=US company, gt6 should do the same and being proud of the JDM culture but it seam ... no unfortunately. It's a shame when you see that the AE86 is non prenium car and having Vettel instead of Keiichi Tsuchiya. Anyway it's PD ..... !

Meguiar's Car Pack

2013 BMW M Performance M3 Racing Car
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato (Villa d'Este)
1958 Aston Martin DBR1
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-396
1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
1940 Ford De Luxe Coupe
1966 Ford Lotus Cortina
1973 Mazda RX-3

It isn't a bad car pack as there is some nice cars in there but not what I was expecting as I was hoping for some real surprises.

Like how about the:

2014 Corvette
2015 Mustang
2014 HSV VF GTS
2014 Chevrolet SS Hennessey HPE1000 Twin Turbo
ss-12.jpg

the priority of the car list is absolutely more and more Racing cars, especially the GT3 Series and other categories.

Honestly considering the car packs and the lack of a ton of race cars I'm going with that they are hurrying to remodel all the cars they've already had in anticipation of Horizon 2. I'm thinking most of the new cars will be in Horizon 2 in order to make the game look better to the more hardcore crowd. I honestly don't think this trend is going to stop just because the season pass is now over.

the priority of the car list is absolutely more and more Racing cars, especially the GT3 Series and other categories.

Not for T10, Priority for them is to reuse all Forza 4 cars for quickness.

Just been on the official forums...Again this DLC has went down like a lead balloon...T10 are losing the community they done so well to build up.

Not for T10, Priority for them is to reuse all Forza 4 cars for quickness.

Just been on the official forums...Again this DLC has went down like a lead balloon...T10 are losing the community they done so well to build up.

Forza community is known for being self-entitled and whiny, I should know as I've been following it since the beginning, the cars need remodeled. They already have the data to reference to rebuild the cars and it makes the most sense to rebuild them now and get them out of the way so they can start building new cars for the future titles on this platform.

If you don't want to buy the cars... don't buy them.

That's great and all, but T10 supposedly started development on 5 just after Forza 4's release; the failure with the argument of 'they had to be remade' was all the new DLC cars introduced for 4. Why they didn't develop the next-gen variants as well, ready for them to be assets in the launched version of 5? There's also the Autovista cars, which were (apparently) detailed and ready to go in Forza 5 as they were, yet the Reventon still showed up as DLC.

Back