May DLC Discussion Thread

• Thread starter espeed623
  • 282 comments
But shouldn't we factor in the cost of at least 2-years of Xbox Live, surround sound because you can't hear all audio channels without it, a Thrustmaster TX, the add-on shifter, the add-on pedals, and a racing rig?

No, The full price of Forza is £139 nothing else comes into the equation. It might even be more if they continue with DLC after 6 months.

Last edited:
Are you really that thick?

Your saying the person who sold me Street Fighter 2 for £60 should of been fired? Why?.

Infact re-reading your post

"Doubt you bought that from a store brand new in 1992 and if you did, the guy probably got fired for the hook up of the century."

It's a bit wacky to start with...No one said i bought Street Fighter in 1992 apart from yourself. :lol:

No, The full price of Forza is £139 nothing else comes into the equation.
Wow, you either cant read UPC Labels, or you dont know what numbers are.

Your saying the person who sold me Street Fighter 2 for £60 should of been fired? Why?.

Infact re-reading your post

"Doubt you bought that from a store brand new in 1992 and if you did, the guy probably got fired for the hook up of the century."

It's a bit wacky to start with...No one said i bought Street Fighter in 1992 apart from yourself. :lol:
Yes I know, and as you have clearly shown plenty of times, reading is not your strong suit. We were talking about prices brand new, of games, when they first came out. That is why I said that. So the wacky part is your comparing a price of things brand new compared to something that was out for years.

Last edited:
No, The full price of Forza is £139 nothing else comes into the equation. It might even be more if they continue with DLC after 6 months.
It seems you're wrong.

vQTu3bl.jpg

We were talking about prices brand new, of games, when they first came out. That is why I said that. So the wacky part is your comparing a price of things brand new compared to something that was out for years.
This.

I'l tell you another wee sneaky thing T10 do that will really get you guys in a tizz...Anyone who is a fan of rivals mode knows this...

In the DLC they make sure that 1 if not 2 cars are top leaderboard cars!

Now tell me thats not sneaky? :yuck:

Oh so what your saying the price of Forza 5 is not £139? I like how you make up things, and avoid facts.

£139 is exactly the price of Forza 5 with all cars.

I'l tell you another wee sneaky thing T10 do that will really get you guys in a tizz...Anyone who is a fan of rivals mode knows this...

In the DLC they make sure that 1 if not 2 cars are top leaderboard cars!

Now tell me thats not sneaky? :yuck:
That I dont really mind, doesnt matter if I bought it or not. Why would they have to make each car crappier then whats released on disc?

£139 is exactly the price of Forza 5 with all cars.

No, $59.99(£35 for you) is what it cost for all of Forza 5 Cars. DLC is a Seperate price, and the cars on it are not counted towards FM5's advertised car list.

Last edited:
Advertised car list :lol:
Yes, although I'm confused about whats funny about that.

The game with all content costs £139 or $180

You are all over the place, if your going to argue something, stick with what you where actually saying in the first place. Your just flip-flopping to try to salvage the point you never had in the first place.

If something is available, you HAVE to buy it. You cannot buy one shirt at the store for $20. You have to buy every single shirt available for over $300,000.

We are not talking about shirts were talking Forza 5.

Lets hope T10 go out with a bang this forthcoming DLC as so far the season pass DLC has been pretty poor.

You've forgotten the key word optional, since you are able to complete the game without the DLC.

Not forgotten anything Of course it's optional...I've said from the start. Fact is if you want the full Forza experience it requires the DLC which imo is to expensive when you count it all up.

If you dont want the full Foza 5 experience you can just buy the game for £55 and not bother paying £80odd pound for DLC.
90 Dollars? I dont think so. Either way, luckily I'll be getting the full experience when I purchase the game. DLC is a welcome option.

90 Dollars? I dont think so. Either way, luckily I'll be getting the full experience when I purchase the game. DLC is a welcome option.
90 dollars what are you on about now?

Will you? Let me know how you get on when you want to drive/race LaFerrari 👍

Last edited:
120 cars does not change the experience of the game just as adding more guns & skins to already predefined classes does not make a FPS any different. The core of the game & how you play to advanced through it remains the same. All DLC does for Forza is offer you another car to race with.

What you're touting is not a fact. Like everything else about ripping peoples off, that is your opinion and yours alone.

Back