May DLC Discussion Thread

• Thread starter espeed623
  • 282 comments
Really? No DLC...I actually like the idea of alot of content from the off then not ripping off your customers with DLC every month for 12 months. Bravo PD now just get the gameplay and sound up to par i guess.

They did give us quite a few free cars mind. BMW M4, Mario Andretti's Hudson, Mercedes Vision Gran Turismo (two of them), Toyota FT-1... plus the three Red Bull X2014s which are nice. However they're nearly all untunable, so they're pretty useless for actual racing. Teh reel drivin simul8r

They were going to release a fictional track set in Zahara de la Sierra, Spain (longer than the Nordschliefe apparently) in the free February update but that never materialised. Same with nearly all the other VGT concepts.

Oh and Senna's Lotus, but you can't have missed that. :P

Last edited:
Really? No DLC...I actually like the idea of alot of content from the off then not ripping off your customers with DLC every month for 12 months. Bravo PD now just get the gameplay and sound up to par i guess.
PD? Not ripping people off?

Hahaha, that's the funniest thing I've read all day. $2 (more than the price of 1 car) for 100 paint chips you can only use once.
http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/paint/

I believe this is the forum you're looking for

More or less, pretty sure its been like that since Horizon. The past games usually got a trailer about a week or so beforehand.

Here are all 10 clues. I'm awful at this game.

1) This thing would be just Dandy at the drag strip.
2) Race on Sunday, commute on Monday.
3) The right thing to do on your fiftieth anniversary.
4) Daniel Boone rocks!
5) If you know me at all I've got a rock n roll heart.
6) Get Some!
7) A Callaway Twin-Turbo makes anything go faster.
8) Can cars be art-deco? This one is.
9) Most cars have chrome on the outside. This one has it inside too.
10) It's Mmmm, Mmmm good!

Is Spyker's lineup all up-to-date compared to FM4? That #9 clue leaps out as that, for me.

Excited about something being new if it's truly art-deco inspired...

There are no Spyker's in FM5, but that was my first thought too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Laviolette or Aileron return.

clue number five I've got an Rock and Roll Heart it's a Eric Clapton song... we get the Ferrari 512 BB?
Clue Number Seven is not the Twin Turbo Sledgehammer Vette.. maybe it's the GTV V6 Alfa from FM4, the car was tuned by Callaway with a Twin Turbo Engine.
Clue Number Eight it's the 40's Ford V8, in the description of this car on the FM4 page they saying the same word (like the Cortina of clue number Two)
Clue Number Nine: a Spyker? hoping for the Allerion or that which i don't rember the name who have Autovista on FM4.

Back