May I please borrow your Ferrari Formula 1 Car thread...

• Thread starter Aeroron
  • 259 comments
I'd like to join in with this. PSN id: Glovesman.

Happy to dupe and return straight away.

Won't be logging on until 06:15 GMT though.

If some kind soul would like to donate one to me, it would be greatly appreciated. I probably don't have anything you would want in return, but maybe we can work something out for the loan....

PSN: jimihemmy17

Thanks!

Andge08, any chance you want to send that on to me next? More than happy to give you a car in return, and pass the Ferrari along when I'm done with the race.

Thanks very much will add you around 7pm your time thats when ill have access to my PS3

Yeah no worries will send the car on to you next

Andge08, mind if I jump in line? I'd be more than happy to gift any car I have as thanks. Lets keep this ball rolling and keep sharing all the love.

I'm new to trading, but would appreciate an F1 loaner as well. I'll offer whatever you want in the meantime to hold. I think my best car is the ABT Audi-TT.

Thanks in advance.

I'll send the car to Aeroron, Glovesman, or jimmihemmy when I'm done. Let me know if any of you have received one from some one else, and i'll move to the next on the list.

If anyone sends me either car, I will keep sending it to anyone that needs one. I will also be glad to send them the Red Bull X1 car as well for them sending me the car first :) PSN ID: SpoolnBad. Just let me know if you guys send me one so I can send it off to others :)

I'll send the car to Aeroron, Glovesman, or jimmihemmy when I'm done. Let me know if any of you have received one from some one else, and i'll move to the next on the list.

Hey Edgecrusher, mind if I just in line? PSN: BigFatFlip

First one to quote this will receive a F1 car of their choice. I have all F2007 and F10 in all colors. I'll send you the car at 7pm tonight.

I could use one as well. PSN: FrontRunner91. Will send it on too the next or back to the sender. Can probably give up some paint chips or ....

HN7
First one to quote this will receive a F1 car of their choice. I have all F2007 and F10 in all colors. I'll send you the car at 7pm tonight.

Hey HN7, Think I can get an F2007? PSN: BigFatFlip

Please add me to the list.
My psn: lk2go (1st letter is a "l" as in leo)

many thanks,
Rob

Thanks to Squirrell1979 ill pass it on tonite at about 11 EST

sorry for the hold up i was free pretty much all day and only just had to leave

i would probably say its only fair to those of us getting this particular car not to ask for a gift in return since this car is community property and all lol

if you're online at 11 EST ill be here to pass it on

Hey Squirrell1979 do you mind me asking where in the world are you?

I'm sure this car will go around the world a couple of times by Wednesday

HN7

damn, whish I've seen this thread a bit earlier :)

I would appreciate any loan also - I guarantee the car will be returned (PSN is my username)... there is no way I will get to race this seasonal event otherwise, I don't stand a chance of grinding 10million in the next 13 days :(

HN7

lol can I still borrow a F1 if you hav more, I'm nowhere NEAR buying one:guilty:

I don't play all that much and am zillions of credits away from being able to afford one of those Ferrari's.

If anyone can send me either of them (prefer f2007 but I wont be fussy) I can offer a Buick GNX, a few matte paints and 1 chrome paint as thanks.

Am I trustworthy? I can only suggest have a look thru my posts on here (there aren't that many, lol) as I don't think I'll strike you as the kinda Guy that would rip you off.

I'll be passing it on to whoever wants it after too.

PSN: GTP_WuMing77

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
If anyone has a spare then I'd truly appreciate the loan, I can either give it back later or pass on whichever you would like. I an as honest as they come, but really can't afford the time to grind for this one. I would just like to give either one of the f1s a go on the seasonals. Thanks.

PSN: bobzki

Edit: A 'spare' sounds a bit silly no I reread it, not many people have a 'spare' 10+ mill car but hope you know what I mean :)

Would certainly appreciate a loan if at all possible. Not expecting anything, but the surprise would be great!

PSN - Rosooftw

Back