Mazda Apricot 100. Doodlemonoply: King of ApricotsFinished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 286 comments
NOTICE
1 guaranteed seat left in the race.
@BrandonW77
Please let me know if you are confirmed in joining before the final seat is gone.

I can't, I'll be hosting my own race at the same time. Thought it was Sunday, sorry. Hopefully there will be another one and I can get in on that one. Good luck!

=Ameer67, post: 9404404, member: 23307 "I might be able to upload the race footage on my YouTube channel". :D
That'll be great. I was just thinking on how cool It'll be to have a full race commentaty.

Oh yes Tom. He's good at that stuff. 👍
He has is own radio show, you think? :lol:

Granted I'd need to shoot off screen with an ipad, and only have Movie Maker... :( But according to 100 subscribers, I guess I've done something right! :)

Some editing probably. The four of us can do commentary, as if we're watching the race live. We set up a Skype call, and do it together.

Some editing probably. The four of us can do commentary, as if we're watching the race live. We set up a Skype call, and do it together.
Well no.

Don't have skype, don't have a mic, and Tom has already told me there is a tight schedule.

Everybody who hasn't already, please get some practice in. If you have no time to do so before the race, i will open up the race room at 1:00pm CST Race day for a 30 minute final practice before the 8 minute qualifier.

Everybody who hasn't already, please get some practice in. If you have no time to do so before the race, i will open up the race room at 1:00pm CST Race day for a 30 minute final practice before the 8 minute qualifier.
image.jpg

Got a 20 lap run in earlier today in a private online lobby (I like to practise in the same environment that the race will be held, rather than free run etc..).

Best time was a 1.26:2xx, average 'safe' laps were mid to high 27s.

After 20 laps I had only used a 1/4 tank of fuel with fuel/tyre usage on normal.

Front tyres read 9-8, rears 10-10.

Apart from the 1 compulsory pit stop it could be done without stopping, although I wouldn't trust my ability on worn tyres!

It's actually better to practice online, on free run your laps are about 2 seconds faster. And I'm still on high 27s, I need a lot more practice.

Back