Mazda Apricot 100. Doodlemonoply: King of ApricotsFinished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 286 comments
I've never experienced graphical errors but I have dealt with the pit glitch.
The reduced performance was most likely a result of the dreaded tyre glitch, where the grip setting seems to be wrong (e.g., using SH when it actually feels more like CS). The lighting is a problem around all tracks, but yours seems to be a much more extreme case.

Thanks for the feedback, better to get it now rather than later I suppose!

The reduced performance was most likely a result of the dreaded tyre glitch, where the grip setting seems to be wrong (e.g., using SH when it actually feels more like CS). The lighting is a problem around all tracks, but yours seems to be a much more extreme case.

From what I've heard, it's actually because when you pit, the game will add more camber to your car. Since camber had been proven to reduce grip in cars, the handling will gradually get worse as more and more camber is added with each stop.

Its ok I was just asking to see who could. I have both work and school and I dont always get to practice. I was only being nice by asking.

Hopefully it won't happen on Saturday! I'm gonna try again tonight (uk time!) hopefully I'll get on better.

Let me know your practice lobby so I can join, since we're is the same time division

BIG IMPORTANT EDIT: I'm in big trouble to join this race.

Hear me out: I've got a scout activity during Friday and Saturday but it ends like 9 pm GMT, but I can sneak out a lot sooner than that, but I'm not sure if I can make to the race in time. Since I'm part of the religious group I've got celebration at 6 pm and it usually is 1 hour long, but this one is special and takes a bit longer. Any chance of you guys delaying the race a bit, like half an hour? Is there a big problem with it?

Last edited:
Let me know your practice lobby so I can join, since we're is the same time division

BIG IMPORTANT EDIT: I'm in big trouble to join this race.

Hear me out: I've got a scout activity during Friday and Saturday but it ends like 9 pm GMT, but I can sneak out a lot sooner than that, but I'm not sure if I can make to the race in time. Since I'm part of the religious group I've got celebration at 6 pm and it usually is 1 hour long, but this one is special and takes a bit longer. Any chance of you guys delaying the race a bit, like half an hour? Is there a big problem with it?
I have to ask everyone else. If you guys think that you can make the race 30 minutes later like this post, If you cannot, please respond.

I have no issue with a 30min delay.

Room up : 1472-6118-4216-8218-9745

I'll be starting a full race run at around 8.40/8.50pm GMT (40 mins from the time of this post) feel free to join.

Sorry for leaving so abrutly your lobby @imagrizzlybear but my start button wasn't working and I don't know why

No worries @AlvaroF!

Well I started the race, @GranTurismo916 left on lap 1 (poss dc??) then @AlvaroF left on lap 3. So I decided to quit and start afresh.

Sorry to say it guys but pitted on lap 28 and the screen when black on me again. The trigger seemed to be my tyre selection, I thought this time I would manually select RH to make sure that's what I got, as soon as I touched the select box, bam.

image.jpg

Ugh I hope this does not become a problem. I will try and do some more long distance testing soon.

I have just started another race and pitted on laps 1,2 and 3 everything ok? Is it a coincidence that lap 25 and 28 is in the middle of the sunrise phase?

I have just started another race and pitted on laps 1,2 and 3 everything ok? Is it a coincidence that lap 25 and 28 is in the middle of the sunrise phase?
Well I tried to make the race have a 24hr time rotation. It may not be perfect however.

Well I tried to make the race have a 24hr time rotation. It may not be perfect however.

I meant in relation to the screen going black. If the time was fixed at say 12.00 noon and you pitted lap 28 would you have the same problem?

I'll run a quick test later tonight and see if the same happens to me. You pit at night-time, right?

I set the room exactly as in OP start time 15.00, progression on 23. Weather changeability on 1. Actual weather set to 0%. I have tried pitting laps 25 and 28. The time is around 5.00 to 7.00. Sun is rising, car headlights have gone out. There is some patchy dark lighting around the track anyway that I don't think should be there.

When I set the track to start at this sort of time and pit on lap 1 or 2, everything is fine? Mad??

EDIT - managed to save the replay of this run, pitted at end of lap 28, time was 06.51 at pit entry. The screen also goes black on the replay.

Even if I try and take a photo in replay mode the screen stays black.

FINAL EDIT - Just to say that I most probably won't get any more time on gt6 until race night now so any sort of feedback would be great, if others are experiencing this it may be worth fixing a time and having no progression, no weather change and seeing if that had an effect.

Also it's important to say that this has happened in an actual 42 lap race, not practise mode.

Last edited:
Back