Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Will Come to Gran Turismo Sport May 25

I really hope the final design keeps the style of rear wing they have where the end plates are what connect it to the body of the car. Also I hope they keep those extensions on the rear quarters.

But please shrink those rims and put a lug nut in the center please. :crazy:
Arts always have big rims

Watxhed it live on YouTube. The 55 was seen racing up the goodwood Hill climb.

Yes,.. I think it's comming! Was nice looking too

Pathetic. At least its a GT3 race car..... wait a minute... Since when do GT3 spec cars have analog gauges and look like a road car? Oh it's a Vision GT car duh.
Not quite sure what's 'pathetic' about an initial reveal design, won't look quite the same when it's added to the game since it has to meet FIA requirements. Oh well though..

It’s a race car based off of a concept car. That will make it as real, once it’s final form is unveiled, as almost half of the gr. Cars in the game. Dunno why every one in the anti vision/only “real race” car camp are so insulted by the fact that the word vision is in the name.
Those other pictures of the interior are of the Rx-vision concept car shown off years ago, nothing to do with gran turismo, not of the gt3 race car we will get next year.

That's true, totally forgot about that one. Still can't understand what they were thinking cutting the top off as opposed to using the Hard top.
It's main reason I never chose VW. I probably would it was the hardtop

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, it's coming for the next FIA season. Would that be around the second week in January, for Pre-Season in January(going by the two week pattern between seasons) or maybe middle of the year?

Also looking forward to what other up coming models Mazda have added to game. KAz saying we should get hyped, Cosmo has to be in. The pics of the RX100s from Spa and the RX-7 rally car were interesting to show. I mean rather than show their world famous IMSA GT winners.
9e17aef40d1d432b10f2ca053fc15794.jpg

Those may have also been cars that influenced the RX-Vision & GT3 and getting Mazda to want to build this race car.
The Atenza Gr.3 is pretty much the Speed Source Mazda 6, just petrol instead of diesel powered
27DIES-articleLarge.jpg

Gr.4 car is like the Chinese touring car(FWD) from 2015
IMG_2725_1.jpg

With that 48:52 weight distribution, to aid with less tyre wear, I'm guessing performance similar to the AMG GT3 and Supra. MAy have to start driving the SLS and AMG GT more to get used to those long hoods. :lol:

Saw this render in an 2018 article on Auto Car by news editor Rachel Burgess. Not sure about the gold rims, but this second adaption looks rather good. It looks smaller, road worthy and sporty rather than luxury, your typical Mazda Rx model if you would.

mazdarotary.jpg

Heh, the rear wing might just be ripped from an FD :D

Well, it's coming for the next FIA season. Would that be around the second week in January, for Pre-Season in January(going by the two week pattern between seasons) or maybe middle of the year?

Also looking forward to what other up coming models Mazda have added to game. KAz saying we should get hyped, Cosmo has to be in. The pics of the RX100s from Spa and the RX-7 rally car were interesting to show. I mean rather than show their world famous IMSA GT winners.
9e17aef40d1d432b10f2ca053fc15794.jpg

Those may have also been cars that influenced the RX-Vision & GT3 and getting Mazda to want to build this race car.
The Atenza Gr.3 is pretty much the Speed Source Mazda 6, just petrol instead of diesel powered
27DIES-articleLarge.jpg

Gr.4 car is like the Chinese touring car(FWD) from 2015
IMG_2725_1.jpg

With that 48:52 weight distribution, to aid with less tyre wear, I'm guessing performance similar to the AMG GT3 and Supra. MAy have to start driving the SLS and AMG GT more to get used to those long hoods. :lol:

I just want my '14 Mazda 3 hatch in the game :( maybe we'll get the new TCR car, it could fit under Gr.4?

I just want my '14 Mazda 3 hatch in the game :( maybe we'll get the new TCR car, it could fit under Gr.4?
It's possible. If Mazda are seeing fit to add another Gr.3 car, why not a new Gr.4 car?

I'd like my current real car to come back as well...
hqdefault.jpg

...however, with the recent Demio '15 being added, we could see the Mazda 3 hatch diesel, to complete the set. I think the first Cosmo and/or 1st-gen RX-7, may be the next Mazda added to the game.

Saw this render in an 2018 article on Auto Car by news editor Rachel Burgess. Not sure about the gold rims, but this second adaption looks rather good. It looks smaller, road worthy and sporty rather than luxury, your typical Mazda Rx model if you would.

mazdarotary.jpg

Heh, the rear wing might just be ripped from an FD :D

I hope they have a GT3 and say an N300/400 road car as well. This looks so hot... it really makes the 86 and the A90 Supra look so ordinary... and Mazda do it with the confines of the SUV style front end.

Back