Mileage Exchange has run out of miles

• Thread starter Ken Pile
  • 14 comments
United States
United States
For some time now I have see nothing new on the Mileage eXchange. Is this because I have already attained every color/pose/decal?

I'd hope to see some more new stuff.

For some time now I have see nothing new on the Mileage eXchange. Is this because I have already attained every color/pose/decal?

I'd hope to see some more new stuff.
Well, from time to time a new color for a Gr.3 or Gr. B road car appears in the MiEx. The black Subaru this week is a good example. I know this is not much, but technically it is new content. I'd love if PD add new decals or new manufacturer paints, but I don't think they'll do it, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I had an idea: all the items in the MiEx could be made available at any time in a separate Milage shop, and the MiEx could rotate a new set of items (e.g. HRE wheels if/when they're added), except those new items would still be available at any time in that new shop, and the rotations would be specifically for giving discounts, rather than making the items themselves exclusive to the rotations.

I had an idea: all the items in the MiEx could be made available at any time in a separate Milage shop, and the MiEx could rotate a new set of items (e.g. HRE wheels if/when they're added), except those new items would still be available at any time in that new shop, and the rotations would be specifically for giving discounts, rather than making the items themselves exclusive to the rotations.

I’d like it if the manufacturer paints could also be acquired when purchasing a car a la GT5/GT6.

I just don't understand why they don't at least add the liveries from the world tour events

I wonder if those, and other liveries (like the hypebeast clothing brand liveries, or the GT League AI liveries) could be coming in a potential v2.0, as well as the HRE wheels? It'd make sense to have the MiEx change like that. Perhaps it could be made that all the prior items thus far could be permanent items of the MiEx, while new items would then begin to rotate, such as various liveries, and the various wheel/helmet/suit models from both prior GT games and ones that have decals in the livery editor despite not having representation otherwise, like Simpson helmets and HRE wheels.

I could see this next update being v2.0, too, as GT5 also made a jump to v2.0; the Spec II opening vid for GTS also features content that's ostensibly coming this week, such as Spa. Not to mention that I recall that the new tire model from Michelin should be coming in this update, too.

This. When the game servers eventually shut off we won't be able to get any new colors and wheels.

This. When the game servers eventually shut off we won't be able to get any new colors and wheels.

I can't say that's what I was thinking of, but more so the fact that the MiEx could make all the currently-rotating items available at any time, and instead, a new set of items would begin to rotate. I could see new items being mixed into the current pool, too, especially if an "always-available" option isn't feasible. Either way, there seems to be quite a few items that could be worthy of being part of the MiEx.

When the game servers shut off you'll likely lose all online content like cars/paint/decals/liveries. GTS will be like when the servers go down... useless. Same as GT5P/GT5/GT6. Forces you to move to the new game.

When the game servers shut off you'll likely lose all online content like cars/paint/decals/liveries. GTS will be like when the servers go down... useless. Same as GT5P/GT5/GT6. Forces you to move to the new game.
To be fair those who had said items still have access to them . Sure we won't be able to purchase them but we will be able to use them.

Has there ever been a game that became a paperweight after its online shelf life has expired? I mean, totally unplayable (no functionality whatsoever). I can’t see that happening with GTS. Sure, you may not be able to race online or upload/download content, but there are still “offline” components that could be made available locally . If anything, it’ll probably play out like GT5/GT6 where the more traditional online features are totally locked out. Maybe I’m way off base and someone with server experience can chime in.

Back