Mileage Exchange Question

• Thread starter GA 52
  • 6 comments
Norway
Philippines
May I ask as I have not seen any new offers on my Mileage Exchange page for more than 10 days. Is there another place to "buy" for your miles? I am mostly looking for Special Livery Colours. Thanks.

May I ask as I have not seen any new offers on my Mileage Exchange page for more than 10 days.
The Mileage Exchange updates every seven days, and last updated on Tuesday 25th. It will next update on Tuesday 2nd.
Is there another place to "buy" for your miles?
No.

I had no idea the mileage exchange ever updated, it all looks the same. Hardly anything there, but a lot of empty boxes/slots for stuff I'm guessing they abandoned, just like they did the daily race schedules the bastards

Bit of a hijack but I'm confused by mileage exchange, I've got 99,999 to spend but it's all crap - and extremely limited?

I get 2 cars (always a safety car and gr3 road car - whatever that is), 10 sets of wheels, a few colours and a few poses

It feels like this is a highlights bit and then you should be able to go into each section and open it up but no, that's it!?

Am I missing something here?

You're not missing anything. THere's just not much to buy. I only buy the rare manufacturer colour... I have 7 of the Gr3 road cars, the two safety cars and all the wheels.

Everything else I dont care for. So seven rounds and I'm practically finished.

Back