MMX's rookie liveries

• Thread starter MMX
  • 306 comments
MMX
Did this one on Gr4(shared) and the GRMN 86...

WmkiC5h.jpg
got a link for this one as well was the GRM one? I can't find it in the search

Awesome work MMX! I’ve been messing around in the game and have put together some simple liveries, so I have a lot of appreciation when I see these complex ones you are creating. It’s funny, last night I was thinking of why my offline progression wasn’t further along, and it’s due to the livery creator. Every time I win a new car, I can’t help but to add stickers to it. I never knew I would like it this much.

Merry Christmas!

THis is awesome. I was wondering when the Turner cars would show up on GTS. I made my own version of the BIMMERWORLD white car but in Blue.

MMX
My final Turner related race car....2008 Grand Am street class
QatQ00d.jpg

BvVmKJF.jpg

The trio...
xMxUg1g.jpg

You'd think I'm a BMW fan with the liveries lately, but I just like the Turner guys, and this next one came up during a search for them.

Wawqq8C.jpg

eJS6BjB.jpg

I'm very satisfied with the way that came out. The flow of the stripe from the fender to the nose makes me smile, it was not as easy as it looks.

I'll be doing some more GT classics next.

Been wanting to do this car for a while, and finally got everything together. This is based on the Standard model using pics from GT6. I always preferred it over the Premium, since it is 2wd.

Pr9b0sE.jpg

3byGaZa.jpg

weLONVm.jpg

ehxtZAl.jpg

Applied it to the Gr4 Subaru for fun.

NAvKzNo.jpg

85fqThD.jpg

9fw3nTx.jpg

Probably get them shared this evening.

Another Pastrana livery on a Gr B...

HvkYvbW.jpg

I've had this on the back burner for a while, and finally knocked it out.

LbD9cCc.jpg

wwhQPOy.jpg

I believe my colors are way more accurate than the one in the Popular Section, in game.

MMX

Thank you for doing this. It looks great.

Would you mind taking some more of my requests in the near future? I would do them myself, but let me be honest with you: I don't like the way the paint booth works in this game. I've been playing Forza for a little over a year now, and, compared to Forza's, GTS's paint booth is nowhere near as good. In my opinion, GTS's paint booth is lackluster at best. If you think differently, that's fine, but I try to use the paint booth in this game as little as possible.

Anyway, thanks again for taking my request and being quick about it.

That was quick !! Especially considering the stickers you needed to create. And for once, the wheels colours works.

That was quick !! Especially considering the stickers you needed to create. And for once, the wheels colours works.
The logos were easy, but I wound up doing all the stripes in game, that's where most of the time was. This car has a weird paint job.

@Cytoria posted about there being white versions of the Cusco livery way back in the first GT, so I converted the black ones I did.

BvzeE0v.jpg

LcuoA2e.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1445033/1/5116748965886296592

EfvgFf1.jpg

dcp7B6P.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1445033/1/6124992323876028952

The blue on this car is supposed to be Blue Chrome, which I thought I had, but no. As soon as I get it, I'll be repainting it for sure. Fun livery to do, created a couple mask, but most of the stripes I created in game.

aA4Z1go.jpg

wFlg0N6.jpg

Oci2ONY.jpg

This is based on a local business, after seeing one of their service vans on the road.

TqeDbM7.jpg

yuqXv4F.jpg

Then I thought I'd throw a race car together...

hFUSD6P.jpg

Kfwvo9Z.jpg

0yljZ6a.jpg

Forgot to take more pics, after doing the number plate.

MMX
This is based on a local business, after seeing one of their service vans on the road.
Then I thought I'd throw a race car together...

hFUSD6P.jpg

I've never try to paint a M6 yet, but THAT red/yellow/white line is so well done... Tiny details makes the difference, too bad almost no one can see that. Great job.

Thanks Cytoria. I had it running straight across the wheel opening to start with, but it just didn't look right. I like the way that turned out.

Didn't share them, because didn't think anybody would want them, but I can do that this evening.

bVG1hJP.jpg

DV5t3kD.jpg

And something I stumbled across googling liveries for Jaguars. Bloodhound SSC.

MjcxPhm.jpg

Getting those white stripes to flow from top to bottom, was a chore.

HpMCUBc.jpg

Started out just messing around with the body lines on this one, and went from there.

HlI9SAO.jpg

7qiRsB9.jpg

nt8buAW.jpg

I try to change the color and wheels on all my cars, and most are nothing to speak of, but this one has wheel fitment too ridiculous not to post.

DeMTJpR.jpg

Almost no sidewall left.

TZYJok8.jpg

Something a little more serious. The stripes on the hood were by far the most difficult. I should have drawn them on the computer, but made them in game instead.

KB8wDvt.jpg

N96zdlW.jpg

MKimajj.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1445033/1/8503460210247991824

Missing a couple decals, but even with the few very hi res pics I found, I still couldn't tell what they were.

Back