MMX's rookie liveries

• Thread starter MMX
  • 306 comments
My final Turner related race car....2008 Grand Am street class
QatQ00d.jpg

BvVmKJF.jpg

The trio...
xMxUg1g.jpg

You'd think I'm a BMW fan with the liveries lately, but I just like the Turner guys, and this next one came up during a search for them.

Wawqq8C.jpg

eJS6BjB.jpg

I'm very satisfied with the way that came out. The flow of the stripe from the fender to the nose makes me smile, it was not as easy as it looks.

I'll be doing some more GT classics next.

A quick and loose Boss tribute...
Z5SFLYH.jpg

66mbWdt.jpg

Then I got an idea. Already done one Power Block giveaway car, and the RC Mustang seem to be a good fit for the PowerStop/Detroit Muscle car.
gZDWx9c.jpg

vanGtt3.jpg

5NgpaHW.jpg

Think I'm going to go back, and try to define the edges of the "over fenders" a little better, so they don't look so much like they're painted on, but it's not bad, I think.

Finally have a proper, real world livery on my Genesis. I believe this came from a Pikes Peak car. Not a lot of Genesis race cars around.

HdcwWz4.jpg

JXJZArG.jpg

Been trying to get these liveries in game since it was available to me. Finally successful, although for some reason the resolution is low. I don't care, they are still cool. Now if we only had Camaro race cars to put them on.

dTF7Vci.jpg

Q41xxMT.jpg

Q4a2Kxv.jpg

djYue9b.jpg

JRpxZuf.jpg

5s3uvMc.jpg

Would you be willing to make the full race version of this livery with all of the logos on the Gr. 4 Corvette?
I could give it a shot. That whole scheme was made on a computer, to fit a Camaro, but it might translate to a Vette.

Thanks to a buddy that went to Road America, I was able to fill in some missing decals on the Stoner car, using his detailed pics for reference.

GZGQAen.jpg

CTkKi1u.jpg

These guys have had multiple liveries, it seems, but this one is hard to find reference pics for. Only seeing it on the IMSA site.

CgpoBIt.jpg

gIY6Yok.jpg

No plan on this one, just having fun. Masked out the colorshift paint.

ooFXiff.jpg

AaBF2Th.jpg

2ryYHQS.jpg

Volt Mustang. Since the in game number is in an awkard place for this livery, I opted not to do the real world version. Also, the game doesn't quite have the right florescent yellow.

ik5XDT9.jpg

RuFIXB1.jpg

mIxC8ST.jpg

Was awarded this Corvette for the Daily Marathon yesterday, and promptly turned it into my favorite Vette....'96 Grand Sport.

0O4tva8.jpg

Had this weird thing happen after saving the livery...

yQdvQ09.jpg

Had to exit out after that.

Still have some stuff to add to this one, but liking how it's turning out so far.

VZs6QXH.jpg

A few more small decals, and this one will be done.

yWui5Yj.jpg

nrjxef0.jpg

I like the way the back turned out, on the stripes.

rc2aqa9.jpg

Most of the hood, roof, and right rear quarter stripes were done on a computer. The rest I've done in game.

Gr9Iaf6.jpg

The Atenza's wide body, and no rear wing, to me makes it look like one of those VIP cars you use to see all over the internet, with crazy camber, so I made mine up along those lines, minus the camber.

PAqtmpK.jpg

Didn't have any liveries to work on yesterday, so messed around with an existing one, for the Bodymotion Porsche, and put it on a Lexus.

dhNEEYd.jpg

auPdizu.jpg

Then I figured I'd try to come up with a paint job, that would play off the two different color wheels, on the Gr3 Genesis...

qmYDOz6.jpg

Rcia0zs.jpg

tpEVghd.jpg

I don't even own this car, it's the loaner from Hyundai, for which I joined in test season 1, and never ran a single race. :lol:

This shot was taken using the method someone on here talked about, for getting multiple liveries, while only owning one version of the car.

qqyJ584.jpg

Bondurant ACR...
DBgUVq0.jpg

zwXQDJn.jpg

And one just for fun...

sIAF7Sf.jpg

I've been busy...

INpfPVs.jpg

rI0sDJO.jpg

bjaf8XX.jpg

G67vC8I.jpg

Starting prepping this one before the update dropped. Got a SX4 livery ready to assemble as well.

crjdgaS.jpg

H2xaAFm.jpg

Painted this Raptor based on a S10 ZR2 I use to have, plus some splash graphics...

yb1UGQJ.jpg

BRBYEAu.jpg

And the Tuna Van, ready for the track. Refreshments inside.

RomTZQh.jpg

6sOGHAP.jpg

Back