.....mod please close this thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 644 comments
  • 43,023 views

Who won Formula D last session ?

  • Ryan Turek

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Matt Powers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dai Yoshiara

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

    Votes: 30 73.2%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
DriftRyuji
Fun comp up in 30 mins keep in eye out i might do two comps today.

Still doing another comp and if so when
 
Oh. I'm not gonna be on today.
 
My All-Star room"s are sick to join for tandem's :D.

EPIC

​
 
Last edited:
Better add me to the list already. Luckily i'm on the schools computer to tell you this! xD See you in a few hours.
 
Better add me to the list already. Luckily i'm on the schools computer to tell you this! xD See you in a few hours.

:lol: Sent a message to all team members on PSN! to get it taken care of / New Layout in the making cause i changed team color.
 
Im not seeing any Alliance stuff! :sly:
 
Ok Alaya im putting you guys down as an Alliance now!
 
I am changing my car from 200sx S14 to RX7 Spirit R
 
Having the sickest filming session with Kiyo
 
I had to make nomukens account he's so lazy add DoriUnion-Ryuki!
 
Im down for a vid sesh naoki.
 
Naoki will you be able to send the clips to me? I would like to edit clips for fun, if its good enough I might upload it or something =3
 
Naoki will you be able to send the clips to me? I would like to edit clips for fun, if its good enough I might upload it or something =3

I'm already editing the videos and putting them on youtube
 
Just want to get clips to learn more about editing
 
Just want to get clips to learn more about editing

Oh that's cool but ya I got two of the sickest film shots on Fuji speedway f and trial mountain circuit with Naoki. And it might be hard to edit it Jannehh cuz In the film I was following Naoki to get a better view so my gtr is right behind him so if you edit it you have too do it from my view.
 
Do you have a capture card or you used a camera and point it at the tv?
 
Naoki check Alpines OP xD
 
Do you have a capture card or you used a camera and point it at the tv?

I'm using my iPhone 5 lol it's weird though I get better quality with my iPhone and since I have a iMac I can just connect my phone to computer than put the videos on to iMovie the video software for apple and I can edit it from there
 
To new awesome drifters joining ar crazy family Nismo_DriftNinja & WH_IS_THAT "
Last in but less were FULL FO SURE.
 
Oh god.
 
Welcome to the new members! Naoki, can you update the OP so I have a clue who is actually on the team? :D And change my car to the Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '89, I've been using that a LOT lately, and it feels really awesome ;)
 
Welcome to the new members! Naoki, can you update the OP so I have a clue who is actually on the team? :D And change my car to the Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '89, I've been using that a LOT lately, and it feels really awesome ;)

Will change soon gonna need some time. New Layout in the making.
 
Will change soon gonna need some time. New Layout in the making.

No worries, thanks for the heads up. If you need help with anything let me know.
 
No worries, thanks for the heads up. If you need help with anything let me know.

Alight i will let u know if need anyhelp.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back