Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay back to being on , topic. Any of my team members down to take there members photo for the op, or they can do it there self ?
"PM ON PS3" Naoki.

4522-yes.jpg

First touge car I've finished is a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC II NUR (2002)

If anyone would like this tune, please send this car to me at JDMFxKiyo (TEAM ONLY) heads up it has 630hp.

On it's first test run (Tsukuba Circuit) 0:57.276 with TC. Tested with TC to see how it would respond to the system.

Last edited:
Ayala, I'll send you that 350 tomorrow. Haven't gotten her to be as I want her to be, took me quite a bit of time tuning wise.

First touge car I've finished is a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC II NUR (2002)

If anyone would like this tune, please send this car to me at JDMFxKiyo (TEAM ONLY) heads up it has 630hp.

On it's first test run (Tsukuba Circuit) 0:57.276 with TC. Tested with TC to see how it would respond to the system.

I wanna tryit i send u car ?

Yes you send me car, stock preferred. I will buy the parts and tune. You do have a Spoiler and Non-Spoiler option as well.

I sent, the r33 in plus i got 2nd again in my own comp i don't like to win own i dont know but , some people take it , way to serious.
love u guys.

I got the R33 and the R34. I forgot who Nomuken said the R34 was. I finished a

2007 Mazda RX8 Type S (testing currently) Then off to the R33.

I got the R33 and the R34. I forgot who Nomuken said the R34 was. I finished a

2007 Mazda RX8 Type S (testing currently) Then off to the R33.

THE R34 was for bokyo.

Last edited:
Lol Naoli, I was planning to join but I ended up falling asleep, I live in New york so its EST for me. I'll definitely join today's drift competition though at high speed ring.

I wont be able to amake it today guys. :C
That sucks bro, was wanting to see the result of Naoki's "Challange".

Edit: btw any of you wheel users have any nice cockpits? I'm looking to either build or buy one but this stuff isn't exactly affordable for a 16 y.o trying to save up for a car, lol.

Nomuken and Naoki, Internet acting up so have to wait a bit longer for your cars. Can't even sign into PSN without being knocked back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back