Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the invite Naoki, sorry I didn't show up though. I'm fighting a pretty gnarly cold right now, and had fallen asleep in front of my tv haha. Next time!

Thanks for the invite Naoki, sorry I didn't show up though. I'm fighting a pretty gnarly cold right now, and had fallen asleep in front of my tv haha. Next time!

Thank you for not showing up, that would've made winning a lot more difficult :D

Do you get a DNS error message? If so, I can help :)

Some times that will happen though, but I found out that my ISP was working on the cable/internet line. Usually they let the customers know or something, but I suppose this was urgent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I know I have been using my "main" PSN a lot. Especially while online, honestly hate switching between the two. So I've been wondering, should I continue building cars on my main and sending to my team PSN or just try to balance the two?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I joined the Marines in November of 2012, my shipout date is March 4th, 2013. I won't be active for 3-6 months. Heads up from now, when I get stationed I will be on a lot more.

Kiyoshiro
Also, I joined the Marines in November of 2012, my shipout date is March 4th, 2013. I won't be active for 3-6 months. Heads up from now, when I get stationed I will be on a lot more.

Good luck and best wishes on a safe time until the end of your service bro.

Some times that will happen though, but I found out that my ISP was working on the cable/internet line. Usually they let the customers know or something, but I suppose this was urgent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I know I have been using my "main" PSN a lot. Especially while online, honestly hate switching between the two. So I've been wondering, should I continue building cars on my main and sending to my team PSN or just try to balance the two?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck u should get on team account before you go :lol:

Friday? What's going on Friday? You might have told me if you did sorry i forgot

Friday's D1 comp.

Naoki get online!

Im finna put pics up im on give me a sec.Ayala you neea get on tooo.

Xano& Naoki

4hGEnKAKzdSbvFIpr2f_0_zps6d4ce63c.jpg

Bokyo & Naoki

TcRl6Yb2rwVNZP9p_0_zps25ed25c3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes gonna have some fun tonight i enjoyed my r33. Been getting ideas from my team latly, what ever they want they get.:yuck: I LOVE UM :sly:

I should be on soon! Like Alpine Drift Team on Facebook by the way! 👍

Today, i got into FRAG_ME_CG's room, and everything was going fine. Until a track changed happened, and i voted random, because i didn't want to pick any specific track. I got called stupid and childish by one of DoriUnion team member.

Ok, i let that pass. Then, Chris left and the room got in hands of this specific DoriUnion member, who started to impose rules, such as: "Who votes random will get kicked!"

Then fine again, i didn't vote random... and the circuit was Madrid... then the host, the DoriUnion member stated: "Sections, remember to use your maps. One warning then kick..." Ok, not a problem to me... i was drifting around the track, taking care to not spoil their section thing...

Then the host, tells me: Stay with the group, one warning.

Then i got like: What? I am not even on the road or ruining anything. And i kept doing what i was doing... after all, i don't have to do what someone tells me to.

Then, i waited the correct time to go, and got in the "section part", so i could pass before they start the runs again... i was about the finish of the section, they started a run backwards. Result? Accident and i got kicked.

Now i ask you guys, i used my map and waited the time to cross the section, i was already in it when they started the run... who really was wrong in this situation? The host, who apparently forgot it's own advice of looking the map, or me, who was just playing my game taking care to not spoil anyone else?

Do i have to do everything a host in the room says? I don't think so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back