• Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry my fello DoriUnion's
Been quite inactive will b back on as normal in next couple of days, ill try jump on for an hour or so tonight..

Sorry my fello DoriUnion's
Been quite inactive will b back on as normal in next couple of days, ill try jump on for an hour or so tonight..

No problem nockz will see you till than bro this keep on sliding.

sorry i havent been on latley i got a house to move we are moveing house and in the process of packing and other irl stuff il try catch up on the weekend

Had a sick tandem sesh with Teku tonight with 2 identical M3 Coupes lol. Good Runs Bro Keep it Slideways!

sorry i have not been on have been making a new frame and that for my seat and g27 so finishing it tomorrow so will be on tomorrow night guys

am going to ask everyone in uk Regiment

Name: N/A
GTP:
Team Name:
Position:
Level Division:
Input:

if that is ok and tell u everything so you can put it on the new op

Naoki, i don't have time to make a new op man. Please stop asking.

& unknown is right to be honest dori is falling apart. Less and less people are on every day.

What the hell are you talking about you must be drunk. Laughing out load. Get with the program bro I have hardly seen you on or in a room for that matter so don't run your mouth off about nonsence and this is me getting up in your a.. so don't take it offencive. and I don't wanna see you post something negitive here pm me if your gonna vent.

On a Side note I'll send you a pic for my bio tomrrow after work nao.

What the hell are you talking about you must be drunk. Laughing out load. Get with the program bro I have hardly seen you on or in a room for that matter so don't run your mouth off about nonsence and this is me getting up in your a.. so don't take it offencive. and I don't wanna see you post something negitive here pm me if your gonna vent.

On a Side note I'll send you a pic for my bio tomrrow after work nao.
OK man no worrys take you'r time.

Naoki, i don't have time to make a new op man. Please stop asking.

& unknown is right to be honest dori is falling apart. Less and less people are on every day.

I know I'm not part of this but I agree with You Drunk Bro I haven't seen as much people from DoriUnion as I use to.

I know I'm not part of this but I agree with You Drunk Bro I haven't seen as much people from DoriUnion as I use to.

But that does not mean were falling apart gezz we be in lounges most of the time because of the banning process in wanna be safe most always run here complanning :lol: to commited to let dori fall apart :lol: inplus ayala never really on because he has work most of the time.
DU OR GET HIT!

Last edited:
But that does not mean were falling apart gezz we be in lounges most of the time because of the banning process in wanna be safe most always run here complanning :lol: to commited to let dori fall apart :lol: inplus ayala never really on because he has work most of the time.
DU OR GET HIT!

Didn't Kiyo already leave cause you don't care about team anymore.

Only people I see on are ogford, proshoots, asperg, naoki and naoto and some people dont even drift and just sit in the pits. I dont mean it as somthing offensive but yeah in my oppinion the team's slowly going downhill.

Anyways, i might now be on for a while again. Im switching over to rFactor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back