Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Got the same message and its a free world on what we want to say to you lot and all I think your pathetic..

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/23837073.jpg

DriftRyuji
Hey guys no more of this arguing its getting very old. But most likely FND1 drift competition tonight track will be on the virtual drift circuit section, on mardrid section will be going reverse. Keep it Dori :)

I'll see ya tomorrow..
I'm on my way to some sick rave!

Hmm judging from your username you're probably 14 and really immature so if I were you I wouldn't cause any problems with teams here.

Ugh meant to quote dice 1998

Last edited:
Hmm judging from your username you're probably 14 and really immature so if I were you I wouldn't cause any problems with teams here.

Damn, I feel threatened and scared for my life now. I should call my mommy and tell her to pick me up.

ugh, I quoted AllTerain(Terrain)Tiger.

Wait, that's what I wanted to do. There's an edit button. Use it.

Please! guys come down try in keep on topic instead of arguing or take it somewhere else this not here if thats not hard to ask.

Damn, I feel threatened and scared for my life now. I should call my mommy and tell her to pick me up.

ugh, I quoted AllTerain(Terrain)Tiger.

Wait, that's what I wanted to do. There's an edit button. Use it.

This the reason why gtplanet is going to waste all the little kids coming to play around and only start problems. Also since you think you're a English teacher now I spelt Terain like that on purpose. :dunce:

Last edited:
This the reason why gtplanet is going to waste all the little kids coming to play around and only start problems. Also since you think you're a English teacher now I spelt Terain like that on purpose. :dunce:

That's the most adorable thing you've said today, I believe.

Spelled.

49070-formula-d-those-give-hoot-uss_dorifto-jpg

Funniest **** ever... Entered a german lobby today, got instant kick. When I asked why, he was like: German flags only.

I mean, WTF is wrong with some people? I live in Germany, speak German definitely understandable... The idiocy :/

Funniest **** ever... Entered a german lobby today, got instant kick. When I asked why, he was like: German flags only.

I mean, WTF is wrong with some people? I live in Germany, speak German definitely understandable... The idiocy :/

You do all of this, and know all of this. But yet your flag is still an American/Japanese one. The lesson we learned here was to "Keep your real flag instead of using a false one." :dopey:👍

How they know your german? Your flag isn't german in GT5 can't blame them for kicking you.

It's his lobby. He makes the rules. Simple as that.

The battle of the GT86's Goodluck Naoki. I've upped my Hp.

8568617290_775f8e76ce_c.jpg
I changed the color though. :sly:

Until I left I didn't realise the lounge name :) sorry guys! Shoulda just told me to beat it :)

Yeah it was fun. Although in my oppinion, the next pratice session should be DoriUnion members only and we need to follow a pratice schedule instead of just messing around. For example, tandem with a member (pairs of 2), short break, tandem with another, small comps/challanges, limbo etc. This way we can get to know each other better scince we're a really big team (and im not exagerating, lol).

Btw, if you have one next week i wont be able to make it. Im leaving on friday for florida and i'll be chillin on the beach for the whole week :D

If any of you have a twitter follow me @pat_piwo haha

You Drunk Bro
Yeah it was fun. Although in my oppinion, the next pratice session should be DoriUnion members only and we need to follow a pratice schedule instead of just messing around. For example, tandem with a member (pairs of 2), short break, tandem with another, small comps/challanges, limbo etc. This way we can get to know each other better scince we're a really big team (and im not exagerating, lol).

Btw, if you have one next week i wont be able to make it. Im leaving on friday for florida and i'll be chillin on the beach for the whole week :D

If any of you have a twitter follow me @pat_piwo haha

Completely agree Ayala.
We will issue out a meet soon'ish.

We should have an official Team Meeting/Practice every saturday night or something, just to keep the consistency of keeping the team intact and great opportunity to hang out, talk and improve our skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back