Modified Track Path Editor + Tracks/Discussion

Will be maintaining radio silence till Tuesday, (due to work) then I'm going to start a new project coz this one is making my brain hurt. The editor has now decided to put trees on sections of track it hasn't previously put them on all week while I've been editing it, on sections of that have not been moved and were clear.
B......s to it.:grumpy:

The editor has now decided to put trees on sections of track it hasn't previously put them on all week while I've been editing it, on sections of that have not been moved and were clear.
B......s to it.:grumpy:

I soon learned not to place objects down until I was 100% satisfied with the layout. Very annoying when you wanted to microscopically adjust one corner of a 15 mile track, only for the TPE to move or worse, delete half the objects around the entire circuit that you just spent ages placing down. Even longer if you've gone to the effort of resizing objects in the browser tool.

I wonder if there is a way for the "buildings" to only appear as houses. Very hard to create the illusion of a street or village when you end up with dozens of ugly white tents with a few houses dotted around. Sometimes if you move one of the objects, either the TPE or game generates a new set of buildings - sometimes you can get mostly houses in an area, sometimes its literally all white tents. I just want houses if that`s possible.

I soon learned not to place objects down until I was 100% satisfied with the layout. Very annoying when you wanted to microscopically adjust one corner of a 15 mile track, only for the TPE to move or worse, delete half the objects around the entire circuit that you just spent ages placing down. Even longer if you've gone to the effort of resizing objects in the browser tool.

I wonder if there is a way for the "buildings" to only appear as houses. Very hard to create the illusion of a street or village when you end up with dozens of ugly white tents with a few houses dotted around. Sometimes if you move one of the objects, either the TPE or game generates a new set of buildings - sometimes you can get mostly houses in an area, sometimes its literally all white tents. I just want houses if that`s possible.
The little white tents seem to happen more on a single line building prop whereas you get more houses using the double line prop.
See both my Isle of Man & Circuit De La Nordschleife tracks, 95% all houses, hardly any little tents.

The little white tents seem to happen more on a single line building prop whereas you get more houses using the double line prop.
See both my Isle of Man & Circuit De La Nordschleife tracks, 95% all houses, hardly any little tents.

I noticed that early on with the single and double lines, but still end up with more tents regardlessly.

I find getting houses rather than tents can be a tedious trial and error ordeal. But I also find the chance of a house render increases with the double line prop like @Mr Grumpy stated. Still, there seems to be times the program will display a tent in uneditable portions of track. Not much you can do other than change track route.

Once you find the right combo it's worth it!

Regarding the length of the track and game crashes, is it purely because of the length or does it depend on how many anchors you've got? Would a 40 km straight with just two anchors be as bad as a 40 km circuit with a hundred anchors?

Regarding the length of the track and game crashes, is it purely because of the length or does it depend on how many anchors you've got? Would a 40 km straight with just two anchors be as bad as a 40 km circuit with a hundred anchors?
Not sure. But the placement of the track itself contributes more. The more further from the allowed area, the more likely the game crashes (occasionally the track itself glitches). Example: The dirt track, seizure effect track, etc almost always crashes on my console.

It's the length in general regardless of anchor's (to an extent), as for crashing the Andalusia map is fully preloaded that's why we can do the longest track's, where as Eifel is just to big for the PS3 to handle hence why it's unstable over 14 miles or so. As for death valley that's just a bad egg on PD's part, the mountains aren't even solid objects.

I did a test once on Eifel following the edge of the map, a point to point track, 2 long straights with a bend on the corner of the map (like a giant L shape) only used 2 anchors but because it was over 20km in length & spanned across the whole map it crashed :(

Another test I did was create the longest track possible in the smallest space & it still crashed.

Last edited:
I'm having fun with car complete.eu lately and I recently made a 32 mile track that doesn't freeze! :eek:

I had first made a 20 mile track that is point to point. Then I uploaded the .bin to carcomplete.eu and put 1 in "Connected" instead of 0 to make a circuit without making more additional road. I adjusted the last anchor to be at the same position as the home straight and then moved it very far away in one direction.

This is a picture of the length of this track forced from point to point to circuit:
View media item 13750After the last anchor, it made this very long invisible road in the game. When I actually connected the track by adding a normal straight in the app, I noticed that that total distance is actually 32 miles!
View media item 13751This proves that the length can be longer even further as long as there is additional road that has no textures. :D

Link to track: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/J24681357-/course/2095541/

I made that track with the custom apk, not the online tool :) my pc won't run it :(
That just means that tool is something I have to learn now. If you can make tracks that exciting with just the APK I can only imagine what the online tool could do :)

Have we found a scenery limit? I have 105 on my new course and 106 crashes and deletes the file when I try to save it or transfer it. Trying to see if it's maxed out or if it's complaining about something else.

There's now a way to make your car super fast instead of hacking or modding. I founded it when I was searching on YouTube for recent GT6 videos. It's ridiculously fun since it works on nearly any car including the tomahawk! I was able to reach over 999 MPH. Thanks to GTP Razorman for making it possible with his track :D

There's now a way to make your car super fast instead of hacking or modding. I founded it when I was searching on YouTube for recent GT6 videos. It's ridiculously fun since it works on nearly any car including the tomahawk! I was able to reach over 999 MPH. Thanks to GTP Razorman for making it possible with his track :D

Note: The GTR '01 concept will always have the accelerator down when doing this glitch.

So what does this do exactly? Does it bump up HP or just confuse the game? If it bumps up the hp this could be useful for replica builds where some cars can't reach their real life hp legitly

So what does this do exactly? Does it bump up HP or just confuse the game? If it bumps up the hp this could be useful for replica builds where some cars can't reach their real life hp legitly
It confuses the game and it makes it think that it has more HP than before.

Wow, that is one fantastic glitch !

I wonder what causes this, car parameters are being corrupted in the pits and somehow making it back to your copy of the car that is persisted to the save file :embarrassed:

Does anything else change on the car ? Mileage , Oil , Tuning ?

Nice. I'll do it with my Midget.

Better pull out my Karts for this :mischievous:

Are we going to see how fast the slowest cars in the game can get now? I'm going to take a Honda Today :D

Wow, that is one fantastic glitch !

I wonder what causes this, car parameters are being corrupted in the pits and somehow making it back to your copy of the car that is persisted to the save file :embarrassed:

Does anything else change on the car ? Mileage , Oil , Tuning ?
The oil because the oil meter was on during the black screen. I noticed a slight HP increase because of it.

Back